Sign in to follow this  
JVerdugo

Suggestion - PERSONAL SAFE

JVerdugo

Suggestion - New Item - Personal Safe

You can buy this new item (expensive) from Fence, you have different options 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, maybe more?

This personal safe has an unique combination and it's personal. So you can place whatever you want inside, no one can see the items inside except you.  

Now, imagine you kill a player who has a personal safe in his backpack, you loot it and successfully extract with it. At this moment Fence has a new service for you,  with 2 options, or you can just sell it to therapist or mechanic. 

For this example, let's assume you looted a 4x4 personal safe. 

Fence-Option 1-

Fence gives you 200k  ( This money is actually from the player you killed ), and Fence sends the personal safe to the owner. 

Fence-Option 2-

You pay 200k to Fence, and Fence will open the safe for you. The personal safe will be deleted on the process and you will get what is inside. 

In both cases, if the owner of the safe found in raid items, they will keep the TAG FIR on it. 

Option 3 - sell the personal safe to therapist by around 50k

In my opinion, this gives a little opportunity for players to get found in raid items even if they die. But also it's kind of a gambling if you are the killer and loot the safe, because What are you going to do?, Are you going to risk 200k to see if there is something good inside? Or you prefer just get 200k and send it back to the owner? Or, duck it, just sell it to therapist and duck the owner. 

I think in the end this gives another layer of fun to the game. Which makes PvP more deep and interesting. 

The safe can not be insured. 

Best

Javishala

• Confused 1

JeffreyLF

This literally makes no sense whatsoever, what would be the point of using this to the player using it?

VS-UK_Gom3R

I would like to say this. If you play this game and are afraid of losing poo then this game is not for you. I want the game to be harder and that means secure container should be restricted too. Meaning you cannot put anything into your secure container that is found in current raid. So it should only be good for heals, keys, money ect. Rest of the poo only ruins the game period. I really think this is the only way. 

• Sad 1

Carro_Veloce

What is the magical upside to bringing in a 200K item that can't be insured that works exactly like an mbss?

PyroYoda
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, VS-UK_Gom3R said:

Meaning you cannot put anything into your secure container that is found in current raid

Nah, that will make the game boring. Looting wise.

Edited by PyroYoda

behi09ma
1 hour ago, PyroYoda said:

Nah, that will make the game boring. Looting wise.

they will do that eventually, and trust me it will not be boring if you are not a hatchet. you will have that stress all the time after you got something valuable from the raid. just think about, killing a player and finding  ledx, graphic cards in his bag. 

12 hours ago, VS-UK_Gom3R said:

So it should only be good for heals, keys, money ect.

yeah i agree. it should be a utility use only. 

PyroYoda
21 minutes ago, behi09ma said:

they will do that eventually, and trust me it will not be boring if you are not a hatchet. you will have that stress all the time after you got something valuable from the raid. just think about, killing a player and finding  ledx, graphic cards in his bag. 

yea, I'm a hatchling, but half half :P

mattix

But why though? It's just an unnecessary gameplay mechnnic and complication. How many people bring personal safes into a raid anyway? Especially if the chance to get it back is low? It aint gonna be 50/50. Believe me. Can you insure a personal safe? Will it just be the safe or items inside as well? Knowing myself I would never pick up personal safes in raid at all. The risk to reward ratio is too poo. And we already have containers. Not to mention the added weight penalty with personal safes. I go into a raid as light as possible and only loot what I absolutely need to. I aint gonna be hauling around 200kg of stuff. I learned me my lesson after getting killed one too many times.

ferguswag
Posted (edited)

If lockpicking is still a thing they have planned it would be cool to see the hideout have some sort of safe/lockpicking station added. It seems too cartoonish to imagine a soldier carrying around a safe on their back (ignoring the implied tank battery up the ass). I thought the safe might be a cool container to store valuables in the stash with, but they would definitely have to increase the size from 4x4 as it is in game. There is certainly some room for content to be added regarding loot areas/containers inaccessible by keys and only through the lockpicking skill.

Edited by ferguswag