Jump to content

I killed a player who calls me a cheater?


Recommended Posts

I was playin' Reserve with two mates. I heard footsteps inside the " Queen building " so we pushed it and killed two player, but the third one got me. When I got back into the main menu, I saw one of 'em added me as a friend, so I accept. He insulted me, called me a cheater with " healthcheat " cause, as he says, he shot me 10 bullets in my head ( But in my visual, he was throwing a grenade and never shoot ). How do I report a " toxic player " ? Do I risk the ban? Got the clip and screenshots.

Link to post
Share on other sites
GhostZ69
14 minutes ago, Crov3n said:

I was playin' Reserve with two mates. I heard footsteps inside the " Queen building " so we pushed it and killed two player, but the third one got me. When I got back into the main menu, I saw one of 'em added me as a friend, so I accept. He insulted me, called me a cheater with " healthcheat " cause, as he says, he shot me 10 bullets in my head ( But in my visual, he was throwing a grenade and never shoot ). How do I report a " toxic player " ? Do I risk the ban? Got the clip and screenshots.

You don't report him.  You ignore him.  You move on with life.  Almost anyone trying to add you in this game is ONLY doing it to insult you, call you names, call you a cheater and try to get a rise out of you.  Move along and ignore them 😃

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Maxson_
vor 9 Minuten schrieb GhostZ69:

Almost anyone trying to add you in this game is ONLY doing it to insult you, call you names, call you a cheater and try to get a rise out of you.

i add people to laugh and tell them gg :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
GhostZ69
7 minutes ago, Maxson_ said:

i add people to laugh and tell them gg :D

Yes, and I have added people to compliment the crap out of them on a really great battle.  Or one time when I scoped in doing my sniper mission and it was a scene out of movie.  I swear I saw his bullet go through my scope into my eye.  We had a good laugh about that one.  But, people like us are far and few between.  I still stand by what I said: 

 

18 minutes ago, GhostZ69 said:

 Almost anyone trying to add you in this game is ONLY doing it to insult you, call you names, call you a cheater and try to get a rise out of you.

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to ignore him, but what if in his visual, it looks like I was cheating? I mean, do I risk ban even for server's issues like the " desync " if it looks like I was cheating? Just in case, how can I upload the clip ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...