Sign in to follow this  
BlooDxHound

Different take on 'kill cams'

BlooDxHound

About two years ago I would have said that kill cams are completely unneccessary and will just give away good sniper positions, but with the current state of tarkov, the amount of cheaters, kill cam like feature would be useful to report. Kill cams could be footage from a go-pro like camera mounted on a PMC's helmet with somewhat grainy quality footage to not break realism like is seen in one of the Raid series episodes. This footage would be from the last 10 minutes of the enemies perspective before your death and would only be viewable if you did not go in as a group. 

Tekniq_1

10 Minute is a bit much, but possible I think. 

Harvg123
1 hour ago, BlooDxHound said:

This footage would be from the last 10 minutes of the enemies perspective

28 minutes ago, Tekniq_1 said:

10 Minute is a bit much, but possible I think. 

I think 60 seconds would suffice. Of course if they are sat in a corner not moving it doesnt help but 10 minutes is a longgg time

BlooDxHound
Just now, Harvg123 said:

I think 60 seconds would suffice. Of course if they are sat in a corner not moving it doesnt help but 10 minutes is a longgg time

10 minutes because the last 60 seconds to not show for example incentive to move to a location, the last 60 sec are usually already knowing where someone is, the 10 minutes prior is if someone is using wallhacks or radar proof of him knowing you are somewhere without proper evidence.

ACuddlyBadger

Add a replay system and a kill cam similar to what War Thunder has that can be viewed in the replay.

z_Omni_z

I wish I could agree with the kill cam for this game. The only scenario I see myself thinking this would be good was if it was only viewable after the entire raid completes. 

Either way, it's relatively pointless without the after action reporting system in place.