Sign in to follow this  
Naxxam

Questions about " boosting " newcomers.

Naxxam

Hello,

In the last podcast Nikita said that boosting new players was not allowed and people will get banned for doing it.

But to me it is not clear what is considered as boosting and where's the limit not to cross.

Am I going to get banned if i give him a bit of gear, like low budget ak build with average armor ?

Or I am allowed to give him my epsylon container since I have EOD and i dont need it ?

Nikita said that they were gathering data right now and they will take actions against player who don't follow the rules so i'm a bit affraid of what will happen if i start giving gear to my newbe friend.

So i just want to know what can i do and what i cant do because i just don't want to get banned.

Artemus_z

dropping gear will most likely not get you in trouble, unless you do it every raid for a while. epsilon is a different thing, they are battling against secure container trading for obvious reasons and im not sure if you can actually still do it

Naxxam

That's what i thought but still, more informations on that subject would be nice too.

Thormato

you cant trade contaienrs, so if you manage to drop one you glitched the game pretty hard

Naxxam

I was about to post an update about the game not allowing me to put a secured container inside a backpack So problem solved i'll just wait and look forward for more informations about the boosting thing now. thanks.