F0STY

Is the game even enjoyable with all these hackers I'm hearing about?

BaldyOne

The game is a great experience and a good learning curve 

you will die, you won’t see players and you won’t hear shots

you will over time become more comfortable with the game and get better

the game has some issues re servers

the game is still in beta by buying it you are agreeing to being a beta tester 

a lot of people are bemoaning the game at the moment bc they have forgotten it’s a beta right  now and they think they’re playing a finished product

hackers exist in every game but it’s not as saturated as people say.

heres a personal example 

customs I’m in the train at jump doing the quest, two others in my team are down by the blue van beside the warehouse, one pushes to wall and one pushes into the dip 

oh someone is coming they say I peek out if the train and I am killed one at the wall says yeah I am dead he has lit me up, the final one says yeah me too he’s killed me 

the third says he’s hacking

how I asked, well he’s beamed on me headshot

oh right I say, he isn’t hacking he is just a way better player 

the second guy agrees the third is still chomping on about hacking 

listen I say this player has come between both of your positions literally right in the middle he has beamed me yet you both didn’t kill him

second player is in agreement the third is still moaning 

so we dropped him from the group 

see the trend? 

get the game, it’s a good game in its current state but it’s not without a few problems 

happy to squad up (ping depending) if you want too.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

MichiWege

when you are a famous streamer, then yes, for normal people definetly NO, too many hackers, Exit Campers etc

• Sad 1

skyflashde

There is almost one cheater in every raid. That's the bad news.

The good news is: You mostly will never know there was a cheater.

Most of the cheating happens to make money in the RMT industry. Those people will not run around killing every other player, cause they dont care about that.

So the only cheaters that YOU will notice as a noob are the losers that buy a cheat to win in the game... those are a lot less than the professional ones.

So the cheaters probably will not be a problem for you to play the game.

It will take a while anyway before cheaters actually affect your gameplay, because in the first few months playing, you will die to ANYONE, ALL THE TIME.

After that, it will start to annoy you if you get to loot spots and they are all empty cause cheaters were there. Which happens, as I said above, in like every second raid. But even cheaters cant take all the loot, so there usually still is a lot of loot left.

However, you may never see a Led-X as a normal player on a normal european server due to the massive cheating thats going on.

DissAbledGamer
Posted (edited)

I don't understand how someone can say the cheating problem isn't as bad when you have sh** like this happening on Reserve/Lab/Interchane 24/7 all damn day. I've reported this guy before and he has 7 other accounts lined up.... so yea. Reporting seems to work *insert sarcasm* most people don't "see" cheaters becaues of a little thing called DENIAL. They refuse to see it or are TOO ignorant to recognize it. I'm sure someone will say this guy was legit. 

Notice he kicked the door first? Because he didn't have the key, and he opened the door WITHOUT opening lock. So yea I dare someone to say this is legit and mean it. Also note he used a pump shotgun and killed me with an SNB... 

Also F'off if you want to say "report him" cause I have and BSG/BE has yet to look at any of the f'ing videos since the launcher report system.

Edited by DissAbledGamer

Stouffy

well make sense the only time i raided with exfil helmet and slick armor i got shreded by invisible/silent man using shotgun and killing me even after i hide in an enclosed container never heard the shotgun nor seen the dude...but it happened once, now the most expensive armor  i bring to raid is gzhel i haven't since those kind of cheater only the regular kind like stated above ^^

Bundybear

Regardless of what the Devs say (they will always say what people want to hear so they can sell the product $$$$$$ ), the Moderators say ( probably part of the Dev team or on the payroll ) or what the  fanboys say( we all know they are out there and will cry a river if someone talks ill about the game they love ) There are a lot of cheaters at the moment and it's getting worse. This game could be great  but is very quickly going down the road of PubG. (A cheat fest). The smaller player base means unfortunately the game will die out quicker

I love the game but it's getting out of control with cheaters. Anyone saying they have seen none or only a couple in x amount of raids is either a cheater themselves, stupid, a fanboy or blind.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

DissAbledGamer
4 minutes ago, Bundybear said:

Regardless of what the Devs say (they will always say what people want to hear so they can sell the product $$$$$$ ), the Moderators say ( probably part of the Dev team or on the payroll ) or what the  fanboys say( we all know they are out there and will cry a river if someone talks ill about the game they love ) There are a lot of cheaters at the moment and it's getting worse. This game could be great  but is very quickly going down the road of PubG. (A cheat fest). The smaller player base means unfortunately the game will die out quicker

I love the game but it's getting out of control with cheaters. Anyone saying they have seen none or only a couple in x amount of raids is either a cheater themselves, stupid, a fanboy or blind.

Yup. PUBG had MILLIONS of users in the beginning and now it peaks anywhere from 300~400k globally. Matchmaking got to the point they had to get rid of map choices because of wait times... 

Also side note, notice how their biggest streamers are avoiding the game? And the ones that are still trucking through are avoiding certain maps that they used to play religiously.

short_FUZE
Posted (edited)

I love the game thoroughly. I don't notice hackers at all tbh.

Yes there are definitely times where my deaths are suspicious but nothing that can't be attributed to:

Thermal vision

Long range scopes

Me making to much noise

Me missing visual and audio cues that I shouldn't

(I'm 40+ and have lost some hearing from work and my eyes are sh+t)

I play solo only

Other players having a better understanding of the game the maps and spawns and timings during the raids

(IE knowing where and when to expect players to be during different times during the raid)

My lack of understanding of this game

(I only have roughly 522 hrs online time and I've heard many TTV streamers mention they are still learning the game after 3000+ hrs)

Probably other factors but I'm bored of writing this and want to get back to a raid.

Is the game enjoyable and worth the money? IMHO absolutely 100%

Just so you know these forums are largely toxic AF and most people only come here to have a whinge and a cry because they're angry they got killed repeatedly. So don't take too much notice of the loud and angry screeching children who proclaim to be adults with more experience in game development/running a server and could always do better than BSG if only they felt like it.

Good luck and enjoy.

EDIT--> Ohhh BTW: You will die......A LOT and it will be very frustrating and you will probably wonder if you're ever going to be any good at this game, just keep at it and slowly you will start to improve and slowly you will start to have more wins as time goes by. Again good luck. EFT is a journey.

Edited by short_FUZE
  • Upvote 1

nickomash

Such a fun and intense game, but yes, the exploits and radar map hack have sent my squad packing.  The game isnt un-installed yet, but IMHO is not anti-cheat enough to make us play long term. It's in BETA, so I have hopes that this will get addressed before its official release.

RemedySeven
7 hours ago, DissAbledGamer said:

You seem to favor responding to threads regarding hackers and downplaying the severity of it. You have the same response in literally every other cheating thread you've responded to. Agenda much? A new account with limited posts who likes to downplay cheating issues sounds fishy af to me =). 

No I am just tired of seeing people cry cheater because they suck at a game. It's the same in the Hunt Showdown forums where people who are not used to hard games assumes everyone is cheating since they don't get the kills they do in COD. Yes I am a new player and I also suck but I don't think a single one from my deaths were from a cheater because I understand that I suck and I understand this game is not COD.

RainmakerM4
8 hours ago, skyflashde said:

There is almost one cheater in every raid. That's the bad news.

The good news is: You mostly will never know there was a cheater.

Most of the cheating happens to make money in the RMT industry. Those people will not run around killing every other player, cause they dont care about that.

So the only cheaters that YOU will notice as a noob are the losers that buy a cheat to win in the game... those are a lot less than the professional ones.

So the cheaters probably will not be a problem for you to play the game.

It will take a while anyway before cheaters actually affect your gameplay, because in the first few months playing, you will die to ANYONE, ALL THE TIME.

After that, it will start to annoy you if you get to loot spots and they are all empty cause cheaters were there. Which happens, as I said above, in like every second raid. But even cheaters cant take all the loot, so there usually still is a lot of loot left.

However, you may never see a Led-X as a normal player on a normal european server due to the massive cheating thats going on.

I have never ever found a single ledx since that item got put into the game

HijackDallas
vor 13 Minuten schrieb RainmakerM4:

same, but i never run for these

skyflashde
Posted (edited)
vor 15 Minuten schrieb RainmakerM4:

Yes, same.

I have specifically collected all led-x spawn keys last wipe and done about 50 raids into resort to find one.

The led-x do spawn, but get looted by invisible people, probably 20 secs into the raid.

Ok, either that or everyone is just lying that found them in those rooms.

Edited by skyflashde

michaelbeaver14

got killed by a dude 1 minute into a reserve raid, even before my teammate loaded in, who had a discord link of their server who was advertising the cheats and streaming them in a video channel to others to prove to them or something. not going to post the discord for such reasons but still a turn off for the game

LoginTaken
On 7/18/2020 at 2:08 AM, tobiassolem said:

If you ask some people, there are hackers in 80% of the raids.

If you ask others, there are almost no hackers (except on The Lab).

People's impressions and perception varies. The region you play in makes some difference.

Pretty much this ^

The time of the day also influences this.  I will go a day without a hacker, then the next there will raid after raid of someone who is obvious or very suspicious.

Does not help that there are a large number of bugs, glitches, dysnc, lag, and the like. Makes it hard to tell the difference. Hell have a video of me shooting someone in the head, but due to dysnc the shot did not register and they killed me. It was not hacking on their part just another Tarbug.

DukeLander
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, tobiassolem said:

Really? Ever heard of the expression "lies, damned lies, and statistics"?

Just a couple of factors:

Out of 60 000 banned accounts over 2 months:

• How many of these are used by the same player?
  • How many of these are RMT-companies accounts (also used by the same "business")?
  • How many of these accounts will be re-bought by the same person using stolen credit cards?
  • How many raids occur world-wide over a period of 2 months? (Taking into account that there are about 200-250 000 concurrent players at peak hours, and perhaps half of that otherwise?)

And again, these people have been banned. Some of them, never to return again.

Wrong numbers mate.

Nikita said 80.000 cheaters are banned since wipe.

And he said on previous devs they banned 50.000 cheater in last mont before wipe.

So that is 130.000 cheaters in last how many, 4 months?

So, probability someone never saw cheater is really low...

As @Bundybear said...

Edited by DukeLander

bojje88

Its hilarious reading some comments here.

"Never been killed by a cheater"
"You just mad because you died"
"Been playing xx months and never seen a cheater"

Like BSG banned well over 100k accounts this year only. 
Why act in denial or some of you just plain stupid? 

Wickedness
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, michaelbeaver14 said:

got killed by a dude 1 minute into a reserve raid, even before my teammate loaded in, who had a discord link of their server who was advertising the cheats and streaming them in a video channel to others to prove to them or something. not going to post the discord for such reasons but still a turn off for the game

sorry to says this.
But that is just messed up.
you don´t like cheaters, but yet you had the info from er discord server on some cheat codes.
Yet do not wish to share that info to the devs so it might be able to help them vs the cheaters with better codes.
that is just wrong in my head.
You could all most just have said you love cheaters and love cheat codes, and you have info to share who want the cheat codes.
Kinda wish the bans were hardware banned.
then cheaters have to get new game, new codes, and new hardware to the pc.
Easy.
I dont think every person who uses cheat codes could be able to pay for that evey single time.

Besides just did a scav Reserve and was 23 sec into the raid and got headshot, eyes. 
No gun shot sound, even if it was suppressed. no one near me at all, besides a scav 60m away from me with hes back to me.
Cheaters for me are people without life, and don´t want to get better by them self.
Or just wanna see the world burn and great games die.

Edited by Wickedness

tobiassolem
3 hours ago, DukeLander said:

Wrong numbers mate.

Nikita said 80.000 cheaters are banned since wipe.

And he said on previous devs they banned 50.000 cheater in last mont before wipe.

So that is 130.000 cheaters in last how many, 4 months?

So, probability someone never saw cheater is really low...

60K over two months, or 130K over four months is not too different mate.

And just because there's a cheater in a raid, does not mean that people run into them. Some of these people try their best to mask that they're using cheats.

F0STY
17 hours ago, skyflashde said:

Most of the cheating happens to make money in the RMT industry..

What is the RMT industry?

CrabLord

i havent experienced any lol

Helmseye

hi all

I have honestly never really played a fps since aliens vs predator 2

the only thing that is sometimes frustrating but not at all unfair in my opinion are exit snipers but that is part of the game

if there are alot of hackers all i can say is I am still having a great time. Yes I die on average 3 out of every 4 games as pmc 

So? 

still a lot of fun and when I do survive it seems like an amazing win

have fun out there

Wurfy
19 hours ago, DissAbledGamer said:

I don't understand how someone can say the cheating problem isn't as bad when you have sh** like this happening on Reserve/Lab/Interchane 24/7 all damn day. I've reported this guy before and he has 7 other accounts lined up.... so yea. Reporting seems to work *insert sarcasm* most people don't "see" cheaters becaues of a little thing called DENIAL. They refuse to see it or are TOO ignorant to recognize it. I'm sure someone will say this guy was legit. 

[VIDEO]

Notice he kicked the door first? Because he didn't have the key, and he opened the door WITHOUT opening lock. So yea I dare someone to say this is legit and mean it. Also note he used a pump shotgun and killed me with an SNB... 

Also F'off if you want to say "report him" cause I have and BSG/BE has yet to look at any of the f'ing videos since the launcher report system.

I presume you're the guy who previously already made a thread about the unlisted videos that BSG hasn't watched?

Look at the cheater reporting interface.

Screenshot_16.png.bf89f422bfaf568e06bb431258810ee8.png

Nowhere does it say "videos", does it? Furthermore, I wouldn't be surprised if they just have a policy of not looking at linked videos in general because given the volume of footage they would have to watch, most of which would be players who just sucked rather than running into an actual cheater, it's likely that the same time could be better spent trying to catch other cheaters, the more obvious and thus worse ones. Finally, the fact that they haven't watched your videos doesn't mean those people weren't banned. They could very well have found other evidence that made watching the videos redundant.

So keep reporting. It sure as hell can't do any harm.

Now, while the guy who killed you in that video you posted indeed wasn't legit, I think it's worth mentioning that you said he killed you with a pump shotgun when you can even hear the Mosin bolt being cycled. Furthermore:

Screenshot_17.png.566485b0adf65a699a29c5e65b89edde.png                    Screenshot_18.png.d1ae26a92b37b1f73e2af6cb44c1d47c.png

Notice the stock in the first pic and the magazine in the second.

That's a Mosin with the Archangel stock. And, I guess, a Russian variant of the Krummlauf cause the second one is the frame where he headshot you.

DissAbledGamer
13 hours ago, Wurfy said:

Now, while the guy who killed you in that video you posted indeed wasn't legit, I think it's worth mentioning that you said he killed you with a pump shotgun when you can even hear the Mosin bolt being cycled. Furthermore:

Screenshot_17.png.566485b0adf65a699a29c5e65b89edde.png                    Screenshot_18.png.d1ae26a92b37b1f73e2af6cb44c1d47c.png

Notice the stock in the first pic and the magazine in the second.

That's a Mosin with the Archangel stock. And, I guess, a Russian variant of the Krummlauf cause the second one is the frame where he headshot you.

I noticed that as well after watching in from my phone. I am using 5 dollar headphones atm lol cause my Sennheiser's are going through the warranty process XD. If you could sit on my PC and listen through these headphones you would laugh your ass off because it literally sounds like a pump shotty and when you listen to my phone it's clearly a bolt. Headphones make a difference when comparing $5 vs $500 XD.