Sign in to follow this  
ExuLvisionz

Escape From Bruh

ExuLvisionz

Desync, server problems, lags and poo. Its ducking annoying to die from nothing without a sound like me today on customs. Im casually walking to dorms facing the 3 story building and then when Im getting close to the door not opening it yet i just die. No sound of bullet, grenade, nothing. Its unplayable with all these things and loosing gear over poo like this starts making me mad, and not only me. Fix the ducking servers BullShit Games. I dont give a duck what u say, we spent alot of money on game and much cheaper games have much better servers. Fix that poo.

chrisragnar

It also clearly stated it's a game in beta development. Next time wait for full release before you buy the game. Make a bug report instead of being toxic on the forum just because you died.

ExuLvisionz

I hardly believe that this game will be fully released before dying. Most of the lobbies have so much desync that its just getting boring to play this game. And im not toxic cause i died im toxic cause i paid for something that was once better and now is poo.

chrisragnar
1 hour ago, ExuLvisionz said:

I hardly believe that this game will be fully released before dying. Most of the lobbies have so much desync that its just getting boring to play this game. And im not toxic cause i died im toxic cause i paid for something that was once better and now is poo.

What does that matter. Don't buy it before it's finished if you are going to have a breakdown everytime things dont work for you. Buy something that's released if development and beta gets you so rattled up.

z_Omni_z

It's unfortunate you feel that way. I'm sure it's just a bad run and things will turn around soon. Personally, the only issues I've had that are "new" recently or got worse from previous would be grenade sounds. I stopped hearing them hit the ground (except mine for some reason) so it often seems like I'm dying to land mines randomly. Pretty funny actually. I turned on the binural sound and that seems to have helped the bouncing sound come back, but man that audio is terrible!