daveohdave

Nobody on the list in the waiting room

daveohdave

Hello, I have a problem with a waiting room before start raid.  I think it's kind of bug something. But I couldn't get it.

First, as a scav, nobody on the list in the waiting room. Nothing. it doesn't show up anyone. but it depends on the area. Only can find my friend in Customs.

In other area, I can start raid alone, just can't play with my friend cuz couldn't find anyone.

And also as a PMC, suffered same problem. but just only Shoreline and factory didn't work. 

One weird thing is, if I can check the list on the room, and then I move other area, remained the previous list of name. 

You can check what I mean in the attached photo.

Actually this problem showed up for a long time. 1 month? At the first time I didn't care about, and I check and un-check the option 'Auto RAM cleaner' function, it fixed.

But suddenly this problem show up again, it turned out that I fixed temporary. it driven me really crazy. Of course, I uninstalled and re-install again and again. But still goes on.

Could anyone know any solution? or it is really bug?

My computer spec is, AMD ryzen 3700x, RAM 64GB, SSD, and 2070 super. and when I play Tarkov, use the VPN. 

small_2020-07-19[00-57] (0).jpg

small_2020-07-19[00-57] (1).jpg

small_2020-07-19[00-57] (2).jpg

small_2020-07-19[00-57] (3).jpg

small_2020-07-19[00-57] (4).jpg

small_2020-07-19[00-57] (5).jpg

small_2020-07-19[00-57] (6).jpg

skyflashde

Ok, not sure what exactly you mean, so I just state some things you may already know:

- The list only shows people that have "Looking for group" on.

- The list will usually be empty on night raids or on strange servers at strange times.

- Once you are in a group, you arent shown in the list. So if your friends joined a group, you cant see them. Only "solo" players are shown.

- On Scav runs, the list is very often empty, because not many people have "looking for group" on when they do Scav runs.

- You should add your friends to your friendlist, as its easier to find them in the LFG tool.

Maybe one of those were your problem. Maybe not.