Jump to content
eikotehmouse

Tired of dying to BS!

Recommended Posts

eikotehmouse

 

This is the kinda poo im tired of dying from... This juiced out MOFO can just strafe back behind cover like nothing. While I can't turn around and run.... I was trying to sprint when I turned away watch me movement speed. and he just casually comes back and sprays me while im left sitting there like a fking duck...

"but, you were slow walking". Bruh... I was spamming sprint the moment I turned around. I even loose speed because this games STILL crappy netcode said "oh. your shot in the legs." before this guy even started to shoot me...

Why is slow and tactical gameplay still crapped on while, CoD like gameplay continues to be the norm...

This ain't about being in a shitty position...This is about movement being clunky and still completly unoptimized...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
z_Omni_z
Posted (edited)

That's rough man. It does look like there's some kind of lag/desync because his muzzle flashes but there's minimal sound, then when you're no longer facing him his gun is reporting constantly. This is likely an issue where you're just not hearing the shots but he is indeed shooting at you. Based on his gear, he's probably pre-firing that corner also (I would be) based on the tree noise. 

Not much you can do there unfortunately. It's going to happen to everyone. :(

Edited by z_Omni_z

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
eikotehmouse
12 minutes ago, z_Omni_z said:

That's rough man. It does look like there's some kind of lag/desync because his muzzle flashes but there's minimal sound, then when you're no longer facing him his gun is reporting constantly. This is likely an issue where you're just not hearing the shots but he is indeed shooting at you. Based on his gear, he's probably pre-firing that corner also (I would be) based on the tree noise. 

Not much you can do there unfortunately. It's going to happen to everyone. :(

honestly. The issue for me is the few seconds between me getting legged out. and me turning around to sprint... I don't care about the other person..My chances of dying went way up when, I decided to engage him in the spot. It's the clunkyness of the movement that made sure without a doubt that I was gonna die.

If the movement was optimized and these bugs didn't happen... I would of gotten out of there really hurt... Not gunned down like I was just sitting still...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
z_Omni_z
18 minutes ago, eikotehmouse said:

honestly. The issue for me is the few seconds between me getting legged out. and me turning around to sprint... I don't care about the other person..My chances of dying went way up when, I decided to engage him in the spot. It's the clunkyness of the movement that made sure without a doubt that I was gonna die.

If the movement was optimized and these bugs didn't happen... I would of gotten out of there really hurt... Not gunned down like I was just sitting still...

Is it possible you were just lagging and he legged you prior to turning? I kind of felt like that might be the case since he's clearly firing but you can't hear his shots. >.< I mean, I'm not saying the movement is perfect by any means lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Looongcat

No, same poo happens to me many times. when you crotch and try to run, there is a 0.5sec delay (not all the time) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
eikotehmouse
22 minutes ago, z_Omni_z said:

Is it possible you were just lagging and he legged you prior to turning? I kind of felt like that might be the case since he's clearly firing but you can't hear his shots. >.< I mean, I'm not saying the movement is perfect by any means lol. 

Well, from the moment I stood up and turned around I was spamming sprint... I should of AT LEAST started the motion to sprint..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlooDxHound
2 hours ago, eikotehmouse said:

 

This is the kinda poo im tired of dying from... This juiced out MOFO can just strafe back behind cover like nothing. While I can't turn around and run.... I was trying to sprint when I turned away watch me movement speed. and he just casually comes back and sprays me while im left sitting there like a fking duck...

"but, you were slow walking". Bruh... I was spamming sprint the moment I turned around. I even loose speed because this games STILL crappy netcode said "oh. your shot in the legs." before this guy even started to shoot me...

Why is slow and tactical gameplay still crapped on while, CoD like gameplay continues to be the norm...

This ain't about being in a shitty position...This is about movement being clunky and still completly unoptimized...

The servers are trash atm, people start shooting and then the server registers all bullets later then it turns into a insta kill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ferguswag

Looks like you had a bit too much weight on? More weight --> longer acceleration time. Also you can't really blame him for strafing back to cover so quickly, because he wasn't even walking around the corner to begin with. From his perspective he was peeking it and going back because he heard you. Your position relative to the wall made the building his cover and left you a target out in the open. After he saw you all he had to do was prefire from cover and the ping is on his side at that point. The only thing you could have done to survive here is keep aiming at the corner and prefire his prefire. Many times deaths in Tarkov can be frustrating, but the important thing is to learn from every single one to become a better player. The first mistake here is obviously making noise after you heard him (moving towards the tree) and second trying to run away by turning your back to him (keep gun towards enemy and walk backwards).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hamm
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, eikotehmouse said:

 

This is the kinda poo im tired of dying from... This juiced out MOFO can just strafe back behind cover like nothing. While I can't turn around and run.... I was trying to sprint when I turned away watch me movement speed. and he just casually comes back and sprays me while im left sitting there like a fking duck...

"but, you were slow walking". Bruh... I was spamming sprint the moment I turned around. I even loose speed because this games STILL crappy netcode said "oh. your shot in the legs." before this guy even started to shoot me...

Why is slow and tactical gameplay still crapped on while, CoD like gameplay continues to be the norm...

This ain't about being in a shitty position...This is about movement being clunky and still completly unoptimized...

your tick was all the way at the bottom cause you were trying to creep. Thats your problem right there, i have the same issue when i try and walk the slowest speed for a second to double check when i hear something then try and sprint. gotta make sure your speed tick is back to full/faster. People that play aggressive have nothing to do with CoD, and you were in a shitty position, you thought you were going to be invisible behind that tiny tree? even if you could have sprinted away he immediately repeeked you so you wouldnt have gotten far anyways..once you engage in a fight, you better be ready to fight. could have put yourself on the side of the building instead of the back

Edited by Hamm
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
eikotehmouse
1 hour ago, Hamm said:

your tick was all the way at the bottom cause you were trying to creep. Thats your problem right there, i have the same issue when i try and walk the slowest speed for a second to double check when i hear something then try and sprint. gotta make sure your speed tick is back to full/faster. People that play aggressive have nothing to do with CoD, and you were in a shitty position, you thought you were going to be invisible behind that tiny tree? even if you could have sprinted away he immediately repeeked you so you wouldnt have gotten far anyways..once you engage in a fight, you better be ready to fight. could have put yourself on the side of the building instead of the back

bruh.... Read my post again. And re think the issue I'm complaining about...You can sprint out of creeping....>.>....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
eikotehmouse
1 hour ago, ferguswag said:

Looks like you had a bit too much weight on? More weight --> longer acceleration time. Also you can't really blame him for strafing back to cover so quickly, because he wasn't even walking around the corner to begin with. From his perspective he was peeking it and going back because he heard you. Your position relative to the wall made the building his cover and left you a target out in the open. After he saw you all he had to do was prefire from cover and the ping is on his side at that point. The only thing you could have done to survive here is keep aiming at the corner and prefire his prefire. Many times deaths in Tarkov can be frustrating, but the important thing is to learn from every single one to become a better player. The first mistake here is obviously making noise after you heard him (moving towards the tree) and second trying to run away by turning your back to him (keep gun towards enemy and walk backwards).

me dying to the guy ain't the problem. It's the game sitting on it's hands with it's thumbs up its ars. Not responding to my inputs. The video is  cut down for upload sake. But, this all happened within the first 3 minutes of the raid. I had a 6B3TM rig, ssh-68, comtacs, 2 extra akm mags. 2 car medkits. one in rig, one in mbss.  and a lightly modded akms. The amount of things that duck with movement on reserve is insane. I brushed against rough bushes on reserve and got slowed down like I was walking through the row bushes while I was full sprinting..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
eikotehmouse
3 minutes ago, PrivateLogin said:

@eikotehmouse  

Less recoil macro ?  

Daily Show Wtf GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2