BlooDxHound

What is the point of bringing good gear with the current amount of cheaters?

BlooDxHound

When I bring a cheap AK cheap level 3 armor, there is a wallhacker or radar cheater every 1/5 to 1/10 matches. When I bring in good loadout worth 400k BAM every 1/2 to 1/3 instantly people running to my location without me making noise, people trying to wallbang through walls. Until they fix the radar/esp problem there is no point bringing good gear.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 2

ArchMadman

People with good gear = good as dead

People with not that good gear = Not worth it

• Like 3

BlooDxHound
6 minutes ago, ArchMadman said:

People with good gear = good as dead

People with not that good gear = Not worth it

They never rush either, they probably to try to act legit wait till you people are in the open before shooting them, if you listen to their footsteps and their movement its pretty obvious they are cheating though, they are looking at you through walls.

Rekonsile
Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, BlooDxHound said:

When I bring a cheap AK cheap level 3 armor, there is a wallhacker or radar cheater every 1/5 to 1/10 matches. When I bring in good loadout worth 400k BAM every 1/2 to 1/3 instantly people running to my location without me making noise, people trying to wallbang through walls. Until they fix the radar/esp problem there is no point bringing good gear.

cheaters outside of labs are very rare i have maybe encountered 3 so far out of 700ish raids. One common thing with new players is you dont understand how sound works in this game and most veteran players know sounds on maps very well. Meaning they will know your location and you wont know theirs... 

Gear works trust me ive been running it since the beginning of the wipe and im sitting on a 60%+ survival rate
Good gear doesnt save you from competent players that aim for the head. 
Good gear also wont save you if your opponent holds better angles or flanks better than you

Good gear will save you from raiders and scavs more than poo gear will... 
Good gear buys you 1 to 3 more rounds to the chest vrs good ammo...

Good gear will allow you to stay alive much longer vrs players that dont use good ammo... 
Case and point attached below

Edited by Rekonsile
  • Like 2
  • Sad 3

BlooDxHound
10 minutes ago, Rekonsile said:

cheaters outside of labs are very rare i have maybe encountered 3 so far out of 700ish raids. One common thing with new players is you dont understand how sound works in this game and most veteran players know sounds on maps very well. Meaning they will know your location and you wont know theirs... 

Gear works trust me ive been running it since the beginning of the wipe and im sitting on a 60%+ survival rate
Good gear doesnt save you from competent players that aim for the head. 
Good gear also wont save you if your opponent holds better angles or flanks better than you

Good gear will save you from raiders and scavs more than poo gear will... 
Good gear buys you 1 to 3 more rounds to the chest vrs good ammo...

Good gear will allow you to stay alive much longer vrs players that dont use good ammo... 
Case and point attached below

I definately don't die to deaths where the enemy just hears me, when I say cheaters I mean blatant cheaters who try to wallbang without seeing me or who run to your location without you making any noise. I'm not new, I bought tarkov 9 months before you did. I  know all the sounds on all the maps and I am can tell when a death is not legit. I dont know what servers you are on that you dont meet cheaters outside of labs often. Reserve, shoreline, customs whenever I go full gear half the times I have people running to my exact location within 2 minutes of match start which never happens when I take mid tier kit.

• Upvote 1

Dubz

4 very sus deaths in a row

Rekonsile
4 minutes ago, BlooDxHound said:

I definately don't die to deaths where the enemy just hears me, when I say cheaters I mean blatant cheaters who try to wallbang without seeing me or who run to your location without you making any noise. I'm not new, I bought tarkov 9 months before you did. I  know all the sounds on all the maps and I am can tell when a death is not legit. I dont know what servers you are on that you dont meet cheaters outside of labs often. Reserve, shoreline, customs whenever I go full gear half the times I have people running to my exact location within 2 minutes of match start which never happens when I take mid tier kit.

You say you have owned the game longer but how many hours do you actually have in the game? i have over 3k hours and i have played on both east and western US Auto servers since i have had the game. Most peopel hav eno clue how much noise they actually make when they say they arent making any. Moving even at the slowest speed makes noise and turning left to right also makes noise.

Unless you are playing labs 247 your chances of finding a hacker are sooo slim.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 6

ferguswag

Radar isn't a thing anymore so you should only be worried about ESP and other types of hacks.

If you want to make money don't bring in tier 5/6, tier 4 is much cheaper and "good enough" for surviving the raid and getting a backpack full of loot. Tier 5/6 armor is for people who are going in specifically to fight other players.

• Like 1

Delicious_Tea
2 hours ago, Rekonsile said:

You say you have owned the game longer but how many hours do you actually have in the game? i have over 3k hours and i have played on both east and western US Auto servers since i have had the game. Most peopel hav eno clue how much noise they actually make when they say they arent making any. Moving even at the slowest speed makes noise and turning left to right also makes noise.

Unless you are playing labs 247 your chances of finding a hacker are sooo slim.

How is it then that BSG reports thousands of bans of hackers? Who, by the way, are not only playing Labs. You can brandish the number of hours you've sunk in the game all you want, but that doesn't dispute the reports by the very developers of the game.

The frequency of seeing cheaters is disputable between two players' experiences, but not the developers published logs. The number they have published does not make it "soooo slim" as you stated. It might not make it an every second occurrence either, but quite frankly it's tiring to see any player that posts anything about hackers and actually didn't post "This game is garbage." "BSG sucks", but just made an observation about their experience,  and then in turn gets immediately replied to by users like yourself who just vehemently deny or doubt that the person in fact saw what they saw. I do realize that newer players might not be accustomed to the sound system (regardless of whatever hackneyed state it is in at the moment) , but that is not the answer to every single person that talks about hacks.

If you haven't seen a hacker or cheater, then be happy. You play on the US servers, which might be great, but it isn't the same for all of us. I play in the Asia region and the Hong Kong and Taiwan servers are just flat out unplayable. Even the Seoul and Tokyo servers are flooded with a barrage of players that are most definitely cheating. So much so, that the devs have locked down on the region more because of said problem. And it has stopped being a Labs only event. Reserve is just a complete circus right now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

GeneralBrus

Haven't been running any high end gear this wipe, adar with m995 an unmoded m1a, saiga 9 with ap6.3 good enough to kill all players AND the only way to make money AND being able to do pvp. And the best part about this when i die to hackers i dont quit the game for a weak because of frustration.

Ppl saying there are no hackers outside of labs are ignorant and blind lol

• Like 1

beddamischia

I personally only play an handful of days on major updates because it is literally the only time one can find tarkov cheaters-free.

LoginTaken

There are so many problems with the game is rather difficult to determine if someone is hacking or not.

Even then the smart ones don't do it so obviously.

I have never played on Labs, but

I've Been killed by a dozen obvious hackers since wipe. Teleportation, speed hacks, aim-bot and obvious walls or radar (Still surprised that's a thing) and the regular questionable deaths.

I've been killed more than not (At least I hope) by legit players, but the deaths to hackers or even possible ones, is so damning and puts me off the game for a while.

There is a pattern. If I pick up at least 100k worth of stuff, I am killed almost immediately. Its always someone that rushes towards me, no matter my location. I could be looting the most obscure location, but I get rushed by a heavily gear guy (Always with the largest backpack) and killed instantly. I know the match is gana be a questionable when I spawn in and within 1-minute, killed or hear someone being killed, then another and then another then me.

• Like 1

antidotens

Hackers are out of control since 8170 patch for me atleast.

Labs is impossible to play, out of 3 days raiding labs, i had 2 raids where i extracted, 2 legit deaths and at least 10+ hacker / aimbot / esp deaths

rwan

The fact that BSG dont care about that there is cheaters roaming around freely is what worries me most.. Its not that hard to develop anti cheat that actually works.. I think the root of the problem lies at BSG HQ. They simply arent competent enough for the job

Romac
On 7/18/2020 at 11:06 PM, ferguswag said:

Radar isn't a thing anymore so you should only be worried about ESP and other types of hacks.

If you want to make money don't bring in tier 5/6, tier 4 is much cheaper and "good enough" for surviving the raid and getting a backpack full of loot. Tier 5/6 armor is for people who are going in specifically to fight other players.

Not quite accurate, some radars are working again.  Very expensive however from what I read.

SlayLxi
Am 19.7.2020 um 03:53 schrieb BlooDxHound:

Thats so True Sometime I go in  with Low loot and there is nobody around and as soon you go Full Kit a fuking Guy spamming 1000 nades at you peak Shooting every corner and finally gives you  10 Headshot through the Altyn. GG 

• Upvote 1

Humble_Avenger
On 7/18/2020 at 11:28 PM, Delicious_Tea said:

How is it then that BSG reports thousands of bans of hackers? Who, by the way, are not only playing Labs. You can brandish the number of hours you've sunk in the game all you want, but that doesn't dispute the reports by the very developers of the game.

The frequency of seeing cheaters is disputable between two players' experiences, but not the developers published logs. The number they have published does not make it "soooo slim" as you stated. It might not make it an every second occurrence either, but quite frankly it's tiring to see any player that posts anything about hackers and actually didn't post "This game is garbage." "BSG sucks", but just made an observation about their experience,  and then in turn gets immediately replied to by users like yourself who just vehemently deny or doubt that the person in fact saw what they saw. I do realize that newer players might not be accustomed to the sound system (regardless of whatever hackneyed state it is in at the moment) , but that is not the answer to every single person that talks about hacks.

If you haven't seen a hacker or cheater, then be happy. You play on the US servers, which might be great, but it isn't the same for all of us. I play in the Asia region and the Hong Kong and Taiwan servers are just flat out unplayable. Even the Seoul and Tokyo servers are flooded with a barrage of players that are most definitely cheating. So much so, that the devs have locked down on the region more because of said problem. And it has stopped being a Labs only event. Reserve is just a complete circus right now.

Naw man I play US servers with my friends and frankly this guy is the luckiest man alive or lying through his teeth.

Fanbois like to downplay the issue and haters exaggerate it but we know the problem is real and so does BSG.

It's not as bad as some say but since hackers pay a $ amount per day you usually get screwed harder on weekends I find.

Whatever day off the cheater has is the day he buys the hacks so he can use it longer. So I don't use any gear worth a damn on weekends personally.

Unfortunately the RMT crew use it as a way of life and focus high end loot. So you always have worse odds when focusing Ultra pharmacy or Resort on shoreline.

davidj123456

Don't want to see cheaters? Just do not play Labs... That is the only map people even cheat on. On other maps my friends and I come across a cheater in less than 5% of our raids.

This game has an RMT problem... not a cheater problem... as such you'll commonly find any cheaters that do exist farming money on Labs. Most of them do not even want to pvp or fight players...

I have 800 raids this wipe and have only seen fewer than 30 cheaters, most of which were on Labs. I've played on US, EU, and Russian servers... it really is not that bad. Just because someone is better than you does not mean they cheat...

Everyone just complains about everyone cheating now because it has become the norm. So many people complain about everything else as well. Nobody wants to improve at the game, do questing, get better, learn to pvp, etc. They just want to complain and ask for Devs to make the game easier than it is. 12.6 saw the most QoL changes almost ever. It is already too easy now.

On Labs, yes it is a problem, but it is because of RMT, but everywhere else next to nobody has cheats. It is an issue on Labs because of RMT. Just do not play Labs... problem solved.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Dubz

there are cheats all over reserve, you will run into them on just about any map at some point if you bring in good gear worth taking. at least on na servers. I started using nvidias video capture deal its gotten so bad. To that point the report suspicion of cheater thing it either a complete joke meant to placate people or going strictly off of the amount of times someone gets reported before they issue a ban. Why would you not be able to submit a video as evidence of someone cheating? so they either intend to do nothing with this option other than stop posts like this on the forums or?

LenzOA

on asian servers you dont even have to play the game. anticheat is not working good enough compared to the amount of new cheats that come out and are undetected. reading the comments i think it really depends on the region/server.

ACuddlyBadger

The hackers are absolutely ducking rampant right now. Its worse than the old script kiddies roblox days. We just got killed two raids in a row on Interchange by cheaters while running Slicks, Altyns, and HK416's. Yesterday we got a 5 man wiped all to headshots by some kid fastwalking using semi auto within 10 seconds when we were all covering different angles to techlight, all of us soundwhoring. The last two of us 5 got headshot within the same second while on opposite sides of techlight.

BSG needs to fix the ducking cheaters already, there is no reason for them to be this bad compared to every other game. At this rate they could have lobbied governments to pass anti cheat laws with their streamer income!

ACuddlyBadger

SoHuje
On 7/19/2020 at 10:48 AM, BlooDxHound said:

I have noticed cheaters only 2x in about 100 raids when they ran right to where we were while still organizing, however you must have gotten to your location somehow .... perhaps they followed u a swell... I find in this game its easy to call cheaters when the cause could be different. Oh out of curiosity which region/server ? do u play on ? The radar hack though real is rather expensive I looked into them when I found out they existed and yes that hack sucks bad but $$$

TinBear

I've just give up. No use to play the way it's going. I'm sure not going to up grade with my hard earn money  to have this keep going on.