error

ERROR: 106015

this error doesnt let me play the game. i am seeing it for the first time, and i cant find any help on the internet. i have tried everything i could, but i still cant play the game. please help me!

Cannot establish server connection. Please try again later.

ERROR: 106015

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

I'm also having this issue (Cannot establish server connection. Please try again later. ERROR: 106015). Every other program/ device can connect to the internet so it isn't that.

• Like 2
PotentSourDough

I'm also having this issue (Cannot establish server connection. Please try again later. ERROR: 106015). My internet is fine.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Weird, i randomly got this issue today also after a backend error. I connected my VPN to a local server and now i can log in so has my IP just randomly been denied from accessing Tarkovs servers? strange, hopefully the issue fixes itself. 

This game is too good to be locked out of lmao, those 45 mins of not being able to play were hell. 

будете что то делать нет? Люди деньги заплатили и должны выебываться с впнами? не слишком?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

no, shuting down the router has not helped me, guys any solution of this?
i'm suffering that i bought this game and not even able to get through the client of this. If someone can help me in this, please reply 

20 minutes ago, uheggsplay said:

no, shuting down the router has not helped me, guys any solution of this?
i'm suffering that i bought this game and not even able to get through the client of this. If someone can help me in this, please reply 

User probably meant to restart in order to get different ip, shutdown router for 30seconds and then turn on and confirm if your Public Ip has changed and then try.

• 3 months later...
uheggsplay

ERROR: 106015
I did everything i could, reinstalled launcher, deleted game files, shut down the router, called my isp to change public ip, tried to use vpn, made changes in firewall and nothing seems to be working, feels sad. 
any other options that may help to solve this issue guys?

• 1 month later...
d34thstar666

@ uheggsply

did you manage to find a fix? i have done exactly the same fixes as you and still i cant log in. even after contacting my ISP. Nothing worked.