Sign in to follow this  
Barzi

speed limit implementation to prevent speed hackers?

Barzi

I was killed by a speed hacker about a week ago on labs, his name was naseno43, I recommend you watch his demos as he's ranked up from level 23 to 30 by now..But my question is, would it be possible to implement a "max" speed limit in game, and have a system where it kicks a player, if he attempts to go above the speed limit, but lets him reconnect in case it was a bug that caused it and not cheats. I feel as though if you implement this change your making it harder for cheaters to speed hack to resort, or around labs collecting all the expensive loot to then rmt trade..Furthermore i feel to prevent this implementation being an inconvenience to legitimate players, set the max speed cap slightly higher than max, to prevent accidental kicks.

Finally where can I forward this report on naseno43, and another player who killed me today on labs rank 50 EOD (VOGABUSER) edition with aimbot and wallhack, shooting me through the walls on labs, before i ran across the map and he finally caught up and shot me through a door couldn't of made it more blatant..feel bad for the people hes killed cheating to reach that rank, who don't have a lot of money in game like I do. I'm hoping the staff can be helpful and just forward these 2 names mentioned to the department that is now handling reports through the launcher about cheaters? Hopefully, my last question is curiosity on how he can reach such a high rank while aim-botting and me through walls on 2 different occasions, while trailing me across the map. Hoping to hear a serious/understanding response back, thanks.

I thought i should add that, my PC unfortunately does not have the capability to record these events against cheaters, so i'm hoping my word is taken as a customer, and that the demos are reviewed for them, i'm sure my game wasn't the only one they ran around labs and killed everyone.

Barzi

Also maybe release the max speed limit as a stealth update? Flagging accounts as potential cheaters to be demo reviewed, if they're being kicked more than a set number of times in different matches, doubt cheaters are sitting on the forums reading this..