InsaneOG

Hackers removing Stocks and grips

InsaneOG

Anyone else getting insurance back with no stock or grip? me and my friends have been. Is this a insurance bug or are hackers actually able to remove stocks and grips in game. 

wtornado

Could be a bug.

The game engine is open source anything is possible.

ProchuuU
8 hours ago, InsaneOG said:

Anyone else getting insurance back with no stock or grip? me and my friends have been. Is this a insurance bug or are hackers actually able to remove stocks and grips in game. 

Its not about cheaters guys. Someone found your weapon and took only whats the most valuable, to make best profit. Theres no point of taking all gun because it takes about 10 squares and costs for example 70k. It gives you 7k per square. And grip or stock are 10k +. So in ten squares we can make more than 100% profit ;-) Gun attachments are the most valuable, and take little space

• Like 3

Majlo

This is not a bug and this is not cheaters.

You didn't get the grip and stock back in insurance because you forgot to insure them when you added them to an already insured weapon.

If you don't want this to happen in the future, I suggest getting used to the "insure all" button in the insurance screen, as it will make you less likely to forget to insure such parts, but might make you insure things you don't want to insure such as cases inside of your secure container.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

InsaneOG

@Majlo  I did not forget to insure it, because I build the weapon and then insured the weapon then went in a raid.  

The way I can tell that hackers are able to do this, is because My scope, grips, and stock were all striped from the weapon, and I was missing a vest and helmet and ears. Plus the guy I got killed by was very suspicious in the way he killed me, so idk. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

TechoverMana

It's not really evidence of a cheater. Whoever killed you, hacker or not, it makes more sense from a money/slot perspective to just 'strip' a gun of parts, and depending on the weapon, that'd include things like grips and stock. It's not uncommon to see people doing this who just take the silencer, scope, laser, whatever off the gun and just leave the gun behind because if they do it to a bunch of guns from other players or raiders/boss scavs, whatever, they walk away with way, way more money than if they just tried to take the best 2-3 guns, especially with the other common trick of saving space by storing stuff in rigs when everything has to usually fit into 1x1 or 2x1 slots.

LenzOA
24 minutes ago, InsaneOG said:

The way I can tell that hackers are able to do this, is because My scope, grips, and stock were all striped from the weapon, and I was missing a vest and helmet and ears. Plus the guy I got killed by was very suspicious in the way he killed me, so idk. 

you think a hacker will take the time to remove your grip and sell it to the vendor for 8000 roubles when he could just kill everyone and extract with 5 million rouble from each map? just ask yourself what is more realistic.

• Upvote 1

TUALMASOK
4 hours ago, InsaneOG said:

Are you aware that scopes, grips and stocks can be removed from a weapon in raid? Just double click on a weapon and take the parts off. The rest of your gear could also have been taken by the player that killed you, or another player that came along and found your remains.

I can't understand how you could come to the conclusion that it's hackers with what you have experienced.

Majlo
6 hours ago, InsaneOG said:

@Majlo  I did not forget to insure it, because I build the weapon and then insured the weapon then went in a raid.  

I was assuming before that you meant the entire stock (buffer tube included) and pistol grip, but reading now you're probably referring to foregrips and the stock attachment.

These have always been able to just be straight up removed from guns by hand by anyone.

InsaneOG
Posted (edited)

No it is the Entire stock and the foregrip. My friends also have had weapons stripped with the foregrip missing along with the stock missing with the tube. 

Edited by InsaneOG

BanditMaka

Most likely when this happened, you modded your gun after insurung, and forgot to insure the new parts separately. I've done it loads of times.

virusu2014

4 raids 4 hacker encounter... 2 difrent maps ... you devs  make  the game  trash ' in case i found something  value ,, and store inside safe container it;s = 0  you kant sell or use in mision ... hoo the  players  will be  stuck on the  misions for  many days ,,, all the  ducking  raids players  radar hack ... atlst ,,, not sayng about  head  eye snapshot no 360 scope makarov aimboot , thats  bulshit . fix the damn antichat.. people  buy hacks  like crazy .

• Upvote 1

InsaneOG

Why would they fix something that is making them money?

davidj123456

If an attachement can be removed in raid... people will remove it and take it... simple as that...

Why take a bad gun which sells for 20K and takes up 8 slots when you can just take the good attachements off of it and sell them for 3x the price of the gun?
This is not hackers dude... it is people with common sense...

DissAbledGamer
On 7/21/2020 at 6:11 PM, InsaneOG said:

I posted this before, but idiots don't understand what is being said. That you are saying parts that CANNOT be removed are being removed by hackers. They try to dismiss it by saying you forgot to insure the item instead of giving you the benefit of the doubt they try to be toxic and call you an idiot in a roundabout way. I posted this VERY topic about check your insurance claims a while ago and got the same response. I had video of me collecting the item that was missing the parts that I submitted to BSG.

This community is full of dismissive/toxic/pessimistic and etc individuals so submit the bug report because they did respond to my report and asked for additional info. Atleast support wasn't being dismissive about this. More people that report this the more it will get looked into, so make sure to report to BSG. 

• Sad 1

InsaneOG

@DissAbledGamer    I feel you bro, but its cool. they don't understand that I click ensure all and this still happens, and it's always happens when I die to a suspicious player, But you know what It's cool bro. Next game BSG comes out with I just won't buy it no matter how good it is because if they can't get this game under control they won't be able to get the other game under control. 

BanditMaka

Why is it so infrequent then?
How come it's "happened" to so few of you?
You think hackers got time for that crap. They got RMT'ing to do.

DissAbledGamer
4 hours ago, BanditMaka said:

Why is it so infrequent then?
How come it's "happened" to so few of you?
You think hackers got time for that crap. They got RMT'ing to do.

By your logic EFT only has 1,000 hacker accounts per day since that's what was reported/caught and banned. There can be any number of reasons why you think "so few" incidents occurs, and just like reporting aimbot/esp either people don't care or don't notice. You're trying to tell me in comparison to hacking unmodable in raid items to aimbotting, every single person that runs into a aimbotter reports every single time? Dense much?

You do realize many of the parts are worth more than most of the 1 slot attachments... and what is this "got time for that crap" logic? It's part of the program... you're saying as they are stripping a weapon of attachments they won't strip an attachment that was made removable via the program they are using because they don't have time? The hell are you saying and smoking? So I guess they might as well not bother with ESP since they got aimbot and they ainte got time to turn on that stuff right? FFS....  

Na0cho
On 7/30/2020 at 3:26 PM, DissAbledGamer said:

I posted this before, but idiots don't understand what is being said. That you are saying parts that CANNOT be removed are being removed by hackers. They try to dismiss it by saying you forgot to insure the item instead of giving you the benefit of the doubt they try to be toxic and call you an idiot in a roundabout way. I posted this VERY topic about check your insurance claims a while ago and got the same response. I had video of me collecting the item that was missing the parts that I submitted to BSG.

This community is full of dismissive/toxic/pessimistic and etc individuals so submit the bug report because they did respond to my report and asked for additional info. Atleast support wasn't being dismissive about this. More people that report this the more it will get looked into, so make sure to report to BSG. 

Maybe we are dismissive because 99% of the hackusations around here are baseless. 

stubbed my toe this morning on one of my kids toys.....ducking hackers!

someone drank the juice and put the carton back.....ducking hackers!!

its altogether possible and a lot more probable that the gun wasn’t fully insured. could it have been hackers? I’m sure it could have.

Without all the information we can never know. He should definitely report it through proper channels and they can go through their logs and figure it out. 

I will say that I almost always strip my enemies guns for the juicy bits, but parts that cannot be stripped must be an insurance deal, some bug, or possibly hackers. 

fswolf

Ran into more hackers today too, really ruined the fun. Like when you in a hiding spot with no visibility at all and some one ups to you and one taps you. For the gear your running :P makes you want to un install. It be ok it was once and a while but its pretty consistant running into radar and aim hackers.