Cereaz

So when is the next ban wave happening?

Cereaz
Posted (edited)

I am literally encountering aimbotters and hackers who know my positions even though i did not make a move. Even streamers are encountering cheaters on stream more often.

Are you all doing going to do something soon? because it is sure seems like nothing is being done, battle eye seems to be really useless. 

Main issue is that hacker bans needs to be more immediate and not in slow waves. 

Edited by Cereaz

davidj123456

I have 800 raids this wipe, including 50 on labs. I have encountered a total of 12 hackers of which 9 were on Labs. I also have 600 PMC kills this wipe. All of my friends who I play with have similar results. Most streamers do also.
Honestly people complain too much about this. It is not a problem.
Most hackers mind their own business and do not even fight people. They spent 5 minutes a raid farming RMT to sell it. They do not waste time killing people because PMC loot is worth nothing. Those that hack for PvP get banned very fast anyway.

Cereaz
Posted (edited)

Honestly it depends which region you are connected to.

for me i am connected to the Singapore / Hong Kong / Tokyo region. In the last 7 days I ran customs and reserve and out of 20 runs i encountered 10 hackers. So it is a problem depending on the region you are playing from. 

"Those that hack for PvP get banned very fast anyway." <== would be nice to know if this was the case. All the tickets i submitted reporting this guys, but there is no news if action was taken on them. Whats more, like i said... there was a dude live streaming on youtube live, advertising the hacks. His account was not banned at all (and yes, he was playing online as he had a friend with him).

I truely love this game, but honestly, if they continue the with lack of responsiveness and decisivness regarding the hacker issues, it is going to die off like PUBG. 

Edited by Cereaz
  • Upvote 1

hapa8o8
On 7/22/2020 at 1:29 PM, davidj123456 said:

I have 800 raids this wipe, including 50 on labs. I have encountered a total of 12 hackers of which 9 were on Labs. I also have 600 PMC kills this wipe. All of my friends who I play with have similar results. Most streamers do also.
Honestly people complain too much about this. It is not a problem.
Most hackers mind their own business and do not even fight people. They spent 5 minutes a raid farming RMT to sell it. They do not waste time killing people because PMC loot is worth nothing. Those that hack for PvP get banned very fast anyway.

I've recorded guys in factory jumping through the air and flying. 9/10 of the factory raids I ran last night 7/24 had cheaters flying, one shotting in the air while jumping, which I've experienced and recorded about 4/5 lab raids... so the cheaters have increased and BSG isn't doing poo about it. Yes I submitted tickets with videos.

Cheats are being used for PvP now and are ruining the game. In the last 3 years of playing I have never ran into this many in one sitting... the ban waves need to stop and INSTANT bans need to start. BSG PLZ

tobiassolem
3 minutes ago, hapa8o8 said:

I've recorded guys in factory jumping through the air and flying

Please link these recordings here. Would love to see them.

Have you sent in the reports?

• Thanks 1

davidj123456
15 minutes ago, hapa8o8 said:

I've recorded guys in factory jumping through the air and flying. 9/10 of the factory raids I ran last night 7/24 had cheaters flying, one shotting in the air while jumping, which I've experienced and recorded about 4/5 lab raids... so the cheaters have increased and BSG isn't doing poo about it. Yes I submitted tickets with videos.

Cheats are being used for PvP now and are ruining the game. In the last 3 years of playing I have never ran into this many in one sitting... the ban waves need to stop and INSTANT bans need to start. BSG PLZ

lmfao that does not exist...

• Confused 1

DukeLander

Of course they are.my team just got wiped out in one sec, all headshots by flying cheater on interchange.

hapa8o8
On 7/25/2020 at 8:05 AM, tobiassolem said:

Please link these recordings here. Would love to see them.

Have you sent in the reports?

Yes, I've sent in reports on every cheater I possibly could. (once a day, prior to recent update for reporting). I have loads of videos of cheaters, but here are some.

Kids like davidj123456 should just STFU and take a bench. You talk from your ass and are poisonous in your poor choice of logic.

davidj123456
21 hours ago, hapa8o8 said:

Yes, I've sent in reports on every cheater I possibly could. (once a day, prior to recent update for reporting). I have loads of videos of cheaters, but here are some.

Kids like davidj123456 should just STFU and take a bench. You talk from your ass and are poisonous in your poor choice of logic.

If you hate cheaters why do you play labs.... on every map but labs you will see them less than 5% of the time... on labs its every 2 or 3 games... stop playing labs...

• Sad 1

hapa8o8
On 8/2/2020 at 7:11 AM, davidj123456 said:

If you hate cheaters why do you play labs.... on every map but labs you will see them less than 5% of the time... on labs its every 2 or 3 games... stop playing labs...

This isn't about a "hate" for cheaters, or whatever you're harping about. You seem to be too confused for this thread and going off-topic about map selection, which isn't the point at all. Please, do the world a favor and go away :)

GhostZ69

When is the next ban wave?  I would say a couple of days ago.  Right when they started their sale.

hapa8o8

Yep, this... very common, but last few days have been pretty good for runs; compared to last weeks EVERY shoreline raid. lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/EscapefromTarkov/comments/i7aujn/i_was_able_to_infiltrate_a_cheater_discord/