Weapon configuration saves

Ubspy

I know you guys get a lot of suggestions, and you're working hard on the game, but I wanted to give some opinions on something that's been annoying me recently. Whenever you buy a weapon, it always is set to single fire, and the only way to change it is during the raid. I think it would be nice if there was a way to change this before going into raid, since usually when you spawn in your first instinct is to start moving. I think it would be helpful to do the same for zeroing your sights. Every time I get a new sight, it seems like it's at a random zero number. One last note, I'm pretty certain that my sight zeroing doesn't save between raids, I always find myself having to change it back to my preference. While with the full auto or single fire thing, I can just press b. Zeroing is a lot more tedious.

I think it would be cool if you could change that stuff out of raid, and made zeroing persistent across raids. Thank you for reading, keep up the good work.

• Like 1

It takes 5 seconds maximum to check all of your gear both before a raid and the second you deploy. You can check it in the firing range and change it when you deploy if you spot any issues.