kd0afk

LOST EVERYTHING, THANKS.

kd0afk

EVERY single time I try to play a raid I get ejected and kicked off the server at spawn, EVERY SINGLE TIME. I have nothing left. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX YOUR SERVERS? The last update did NOTHING and I am really pissed off. 

Its bad enough to have to wait 15 minutes to play, but to have to wait 15 minutes to lose is UNACCEPTABLE. 

20200719_133802.jpg

20200719_140030.jpg

davidj123456

If you are waiting for longer than 6 minutes then back out and queue again. Make sure your servers are set to maximum 30-40 ping, and make sure you have a stable internet connection. Also fix your graphics settings so you are always at 60 FPS in-game, and turn off any VPN's you have.
If after all this you are struggling then make sure you are not downloading anything, that nobody in your house is downloading anything, and that your game is actually receiving a stable connection. If there are any other programs turn them off.

If all that does not work then set router priority to your PC and turn off any unnecessary programs.

You really look like you are struggling a lot. A good attitude to have is to try to learn and fix the game before complaining. As a new player you will struggle a lot. I am in a clan that helps new players. Check the info below if you need any help!

kd0afk

dude, it takes 10 minutes to load the loot

kd0afk
Posted (edited)

tried all of that, nothing helps. 

you have absolutely no idea how pissed off I am right now.

Edited by kd0afk

Humble_Avenger

On the launcher check which servers you are connected to and just watch that ping for a 5 - 10 minutes during peak play times for that region. AKA Internet rush hour.

Depending on where you are the times may vary. 5pm-9pm is my regions peak and server ping that is normally 80 to some servers may be resting at 100+ not including ping spikes depending on how far the server you are connecting to is.

Though the message on screen doesn't say you were disconnected due to high ping so potentially you may be suffering from packet loss.

Unfortunately I'm more of a self taught amatuer tech so I can't walk you through much.

Though just for giggles I'd attempt a factory reset on your modem/router. Sometimes data caches get fucked up on them over time. I'd google your brand/type of modem/router and try that. It may or may not help but it's certainly worth a try.

TschussGoose

put tarkov on an ssd takes me 5 mins at most