winniecyj

The problem of blocking cheaters

winniecyj

why cheaters violent killing players  always with high level ? 

I think  they cheat with 1 level,but System block is too slowly,Even had  Being much reported. 

So Can you Improve the situation? 

ban they in the beginning ? 

• Sad 1

FamouZPT
Posted (edited)

This game is being so sick and ridiculous...right now im dead by a guy who just teleport in front of me wtf is this game? this happened in Customs, he just litteraly teleport in front of me wtf??? God damit...im thinking in uninstall this game..this is being so ducking ridiculous and these idiot devs do nothing...im really angry with this situation, we want to have some fun and enjoy the game but right now is impossible...duck cheaters....

The problem of this huge wave of cheaters is because of the difficulty, every update make it ever more difficult to play, and people need use cheats to win... 

Edited by FamouZPT
  • Sad 1

Cereaz

No, the main problem is that they are not doing immediate permanent bans. They leave cheaters to stay on the game even though it is blaunty obvious they are cheating. The difficulty is of the game is fine.

As i said in a previous post. LET THE GAME DIE LIKE PUBG. even before it launches. if Nikita does not want to take strict action on hackers then they deserve to lose any future support to the game.

@the Devs, especialy Nikita (if you or are reading this)

FYI even IF you implement a kill cam to help players identify a cheater and in game reporting. it means NOTHING unless u perm ban him within 15 - 30 mins of the report and make an example of the hacker to the community. That's why Pubg and APEX did not do immediately, and the hype died off when the cheaters came into the game.