Sign in to follow this  
dyq0599699

help!my laucher appears need to purchase

dyq0599699

today i turned on the laucher and found out i need to purchase agins.my account purchases by someone else,and he told me that all the things he buy using his own credit card.its no way thats black card purchase,i dont know what excatly that word is maybe recovered credit card?anyway,can u guys help?i Bought cdkey, this is it: [REMOVED]

ShiroTenshi

Hello

Where did he buy the cd-key from?

dyq0599699
1 minute ago, ShiroTenshi said:

Hello

Where did he buy the cd-key from?

he said he bought it himself,i dont know should i trust him or not.Im not familiar with this guy.He is like a reseller,buy stuff that normal people's credit card cant buy and resell it.

ShiroTenshi

Well, if he didn't buy it from our Officiall website, he will have to contact the website he purchased it from and have to work with their support. We only provide support for keys purchased through our website, and do not provide support for third party re-sellers.

Most likely he either purchased a trial key, or a key purchased with stole credit card.

dyq0599699
36 minutes ago, ShiroTenshi said:

Well, if he didn't buy it from our Officiall website, he will have to contact the website he purchased it from and have to work with their support. We only provide support for keys purchased through our website, and do not provide support for third party re-sellers.

Most likely he either purchased a trial key, or a key purchased with stole credit card.

he said he bought from Officiall website

dyq0599699
54 minutes ago, ShiroTenshi said:

hello? still there?

BanditMaka
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, dyq0599699 said:

hello? still there?

The guy bought it from a third party or with a stolen card and the owner had it charged back, or he just charged back against his credit card.
This isn't the type of game you don't want to use a middle man for, as keys get revoked fast if not bought through official means.
Have him send you the receipt of buying it through the official store so you at least know that, otherwise he needs to contact the third party provider.

Finally, he bought it as a "gift" for you right? Not for himself then just gave you the account, as that's not allowed.

Edited by BanditMaka

dyq0599699
15 hours ago, BanditMaka said:

The guy bought it from a third party or with a stolen card and the owner had it charged back, or he just charged back against his credit card.
This isn't the type of game you don't want to use a middle man for, as keys get revoked fast if not bought through official means.
Have him send you the receipt of buying it through the official store so you at least know that, otherwise he needs to contact the third party provider.

Finally, he bought it as a "gift" for you right? Not for himself then just gave you the account, as that's not allowed.

its all done now,he said he really used stolen card once.and he gives me the refund

JeffreyLF
On 7/24/2020 at 8:59 AM, ShiroTenshi said:

Why don't they just deactivate all trial keys at this point? It always seems to be the leading cause to this type of issue, that way nobody can get sold them anymore, and if they do, they know right away.