Speznat

Bullet damage is a joke, and M82A1 Were is it? 50 cal rifle for Armor Penetrating?

Speznat
Posted (edited)

The rounds are a joke, everyone needs to much bullets to go down, realistic shooter, i Cant see that tarkov is a relaistic shooter. 

Bullet damage is a joke. Bullets should be much more devastating. even a 9mm can duck you hard even with IIIA Armor so wtf devs, were is the realism, is arcade poo battlefield. Please dont try to be COD or battlefield that hilarious. Stick to Realism.

And please add the M82A1 or any other 50cal round rifle. that can shoot to smaller walls and stuff, and Shred you even with tier6 armor like it would in the real world.

After all these years i get more and more upset about the realism claim, but this game is far away from realism, real realism is unbalanced and harsh. not this wannabe game joke here.

sry im just mad and dissapointed. it wasnt ment like a duck you itsmore ment like, do you guys lost hope or soemthing were are your ambitions dev team, what happened? wtf is wrong with you guys.

the real world, is unblaanced so the game should be, stop adding restrictions like the found in raid stuff. and make a realistic shooter were bullets are bullet and not bb guns that 14year old shoots with 0.5 joule on his friends. WTF

Bullets should do Much MUCH MUCH more dmg. 

Edited by Speznat
  • Sad 6

RainmakerM4

You do realise the bullet that goes in ash12 is not the same 50cal you are talking about? :D

• Sad 1

Speznat
Posted (edited)
vor 18 Minuten schrieb RainmakerM4:

You do realise the bullet that goes in ash12 is not the same 50cal you are talking about? :D

.50 BMG, 12.7×99mm NATO, you noob. not the ash12 rounds.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/12,7_×_99_mm_NATO

but even the damage of the ASh-12 12.7x55 is a fuckign joke. The whole bullet and wepaon systme is a joke, they claim realism and the only thing i see is arcade gameplay and unrealistic combat. 

a ducking normal roudn from a M4 would shred you to pieces even with decent armor vests, this game is far of from realism. im dissapointed.

and a fuckign 9mm should to torso should kill you to 90%. its so frustrating to see evne the pistol rounds feel like water pistols and the (high end guns) feel like softair bb's and the 12.7x55 rounds feel like gas pistol. WOW and scavs also eeat to much bullets, make the combat realistic like it was promised.

Realism is unfair and unbalanced, wow thats why its called realistic, weapons should be as realistic as possible not balanced nerft and whatever. 

the hardcore aspect of Tarkov is long gone, now they want attract normies and a bigger crowd so the game must get more arcade style and more and more unrealistic. oh come on. 

Edited by Speznat
  • Sad 9

sgtmoss

In b4 this is locked for ranting. Bullets probably aren’t nearly as lethal as people think and no standard 9mm will not pen 3a armor. If armor was completely realistic the fort armor would make you impervious to multiple hits from every round in the game. Level 6 GOST armor has to stop AP 76254 at close range to get that rating. Even M61 would be stopped by it IRL. They are balancing for gameplay, Nikita literally said ‘as realistic as playable’ in the last podcast 

• Like 1

Harvg123
21 minutes ago, Speznat said:

a fuckign 9mm should to torso should kill you to 90%

No one would EVER play this game youre talking about. 

What you are talking about is literally heads or tails, how often do you play that? 

It would basically be a cosmetics game where you spend ages dressing up your character to then die to 1 bullet from ANY weapon... sounds fuckign terrible

RainmakerM4

Ok I tried. My excuses I am out

LOL

ACuddlyBadger

Bad ranty thread.

Eisenwanst
vor 7 Stunden schrieb Speznat:

i Cant see that tarkov is a relaistic shooter. 

the real world, is unblaanced so the game should be, stop adding restrictions like the found in raid stuff. and make a realistic shooter 

Sooooo.... a magic container in your butt, where you can hide a LCD screen is no problem for a "realistic" shooter, but the bulletsponge thing is?

• Upvote 1

SG95

I agree to some extent, if the devs actually looked at what a single 9mm round does to a human they would know that it takes 1-2 rounds to the chest to kill a human, and 5.56x45 usually 1

DukeLander

Yeap, 9mm not gonna kill you if you have 3a vest, but you are not gonna dance around with taken shot, that for sure.

davidj123456

Stop using the crap ammo that is meant only for AI... to stop them from one tapping you...

Never use ammo below 35 penetration and ideally always use ammo above 45 penetration. Then you will be fine and you will be able to 2-tap most people in the Thorax...

It is realistic enough. Just get better at the game and understand the mechanics better before complaining.

Yeavo
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, davidj123456 said:

Stop using the crap ammo that is meant only for AI... to stop them from one tapping you...

While this is true its a poor argument for what is going on. If we are truly committed to fighting RMT,  hatchlings and all that we need to drop the flea market from consideration. From traders the first somewhat decent ammo (5.45 BP and BT) starts being available around level 22 when you can get Prapor LL3. You really mean to tell new players they are supposed to die in a pvp encounter until they get to level 22? When you have to be level 20+ to get anything other than crap ammo I'd really say there is a problem with the current ammo systems.

Try resetting and doing a playthrough with traders only, no flea market and you'll see how unforgiving the ammo system plus progression systems can be.

Edited by Yeavo

davidj123456
5 hours ago, Yeavo said:

While this is true its a poor argument for what is going on. If we are truly committed to fighting RMT,  hatchlings and all that we need to drop the flea market from consideration. From traders the first somewhat decent ammo (5.45 BP and BT) starts being available around level 22 when you can get Prapor LL3. You really mean to tell new players they are supposed to die in a pvp encounter until they get to level 22? When you have to be level 20+ to get anything other than crap ammo I'd really say there is a problem with the current ammo systems.

Try resetting and doing a playthrough with traders only, no flea market and you'll see how unforgiving the ammo system plus progression systems can be.

Wtf are you talking about???

INSTANTLY people have access to 7.62x39mm PS which is just as good as 5.45x39mm BT pretty much. At Trader Level 1 you can already craft an acceptable AKM and at Trader Level 2 you can craft a good AKM and SKS. EVen the SKS at Prapor 1 is great.

M80 is available at Peacekeeper level 2 which unlocks at Level 10. Stock up on any FAL's, M1A's, and Hunters you find by then.
After 1st 4 weeks of wipe prices of BT & BT for 5.45 drop to ~350 roubles/round which is regular price and can be brought at level 10.

Like seriously dude wtf are you talking about? Do you not own the game or something?

Also I got Level 40 on the 5th day of wipe and Kappa on the 3rd week of wipe. During the 1st week of wipe you basically can't use flea market because of the ridiculous prices... so unlike you I know what it is like.

On top of that if ANY player does their research and actually tries they can easily get Level 40 within 10-14 days...

• Sad 2

Yeavo
Posted (edited)

@davidj123456 Sure SKS and AKMs with 7.62x39 PS (I recommend these to newbies myself) are good in hands of us "vets" but we know every bloody cheesy meta tactic there is. I bet you and I can manage with only TOZ and legmeta. What I am on about is new player experience and ammo combined with armor mechanics being counter-intuitive to new players, casuals and even people with actual real life firearms or military experience.

That's a problem in game that claims to be (striving for) as "realistic" as playable. The gear and ammo mechanics in this game acts more along the lines of old school/"hardcore" RPGs (which is also one the selling points of EFT) but that directly conflicts with the the selling point "realistic" in minds of many. Point being ammo, gear and health is very much rpg stylish while gun play attempts to be as realistic as possible and that creates a massive disconnect in immersion. The suspension of disbelief needed in immersion breaks and the game starts feeling just arcady and gamey.

Edited by Yeavo
  • Upvote 1

Harvg123
6 hours ago, Yeavo said:

Cannot agree with this enough, unless you like using T ammo it can be hard. I would think half of new players dont make it to level 10, I know 3 of my mates would couldnt and they arent new to gaming (not as hardcore as I am but they seriously couldnt deal with the grind and lack of info provided IN GAME, not on a website)

• Thanks 1

davidj123456
1 hour ago, Harvg123 said:

Cannot agree with this enough, unless you like using T ammo it can be hard. I would think half of new players dont make it to level 10, I know 3 of my mates would couldnt and they arent new to gaming (not as hardcore as I am but they seriously couldnt deal with the grind and lack of info provided IN GAME, not on a website)

Don't use T then.... just use PS only...

If you are new to the game ask...

Harvg123
Just now, davidj123456 said:

Don't use T then.... just use PS only...

If you are new to the game ask...

Yeah because 7.62 PS fits perfectly into in 5.45 guns, I forgot about that. Why not remove T then? Why not remove all ammo in the game except PS until you hit level 22?

So how is a BRAND NEW PLAYER with zero friends in the game supposed to know this? Or do we only ever want new players to join who knows someone in the game? and why is it not clearly explained in the game what ammo is superior, even without actual stats, even a description of what its more effective with penetration or damage? I have zero issues whatsoever looking up poo on the wiki, I love the game! But I know a vast majority of players will do. If you think its not a problem then you're an idiot. 

davidj123456
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Harvg123 said:

Yeah because 7.62 PS fits perfectly into in 5.45 guns, I forgot about that. Why not remove T then? Why not remove all ammo in the game except PS until you hit level 22?

So how is a BRAND NEW PLAYER with zero friends in the game supposed to know this? Or do we only ever want new players to join who knows someone in the game? and why is it not clearly explained in the game what ammo is superior, even without actual stats, even a description of what its more effective with penetration or damage? I have zero issues whatsoever looking up poo on the wiki, I love the game! But I know a vast majority of players will do. If you think its not a problem then you're an idiot. 

You ASK on discord, forums, reddit, etc etc etc. Or you check on wiki.

0-10 You use PS 7.62. 3 different guns you can use.
10-15 You use PS 7.62 and M80. If you start after 1st month of wipe you can just buy 5.45 BT & BP from flea because it will be cheap by then.

Instead of complaining just get used to it. This game is not meant to be easy.

This is what I use EARLY WIPE when Flea Market is not an option:
Prapor: 15, 22, 33 
Skier: 15, 28, 35 
Peace: 10, 22, 30 (Realistically Peace 3 & 4 takes longer than min req)
Mech: 20, 30, 40 
Jaeger: 15, 22, 33 

MP7A1, MP7A2 
FMJ SX Peace 3 = 22 

AK-74, AKS-74, AKS-74U, RPK 
BP Prapor 3 = 22 
BT Prapor 3 Punisher_4 = 28 

M4A1, HK416 
M855A1 Peace 3 = 22 

SKS, AKM 
PS Prapor 1 = 0 
BP Prapor 3 Punisher_5 = 30 

Vepr Hunter, SA-58, M1A 
M80 Peace 2 = 10 
M62 Peace 3 Spa Tour_6 = 30 

0-9 PS [Level 1 Traders] 
10-21 PS, M80 [10-14 Level 2 Peace, 15-19 Level 2 Prapor/Skier/Jaeger, 20-21 Level 2 Mechanic] 
22-29 FMJ SX, BP, BT, M855A1 [22-27 Level 3 Prapor/Peace/Jaeger, 28-29 Level 3 Skier] 
30-39 M62, BP [30-32 Level 3 Mechanic/Level 4 Peace, 33-34 Level 4 Jaeger/Prapor, 35-39 Level 4 Skier] 

0-9 SKS, AKM 1VAR 
10-21 SKS, AKM, SA-58, M1A 3VAR 
22-29 MP7A1, MP7A2, 74’s/RPK, M4A1, HK416, M1A, SA-58 2VAR 
30-39 MP7A1, MP7A2, 74’s/RPK, M4A1, HK416, M1A, SA-58, AKM 3VAR 

It took me 5 days to get Level 40 and this is my first proper wipe. Last wipe I only played for 2 weeks. @Harvg123. Just unlike you people I go do my research, I read forums/wiki, I watch YT & Twitch, and I actually bother doing my own research and just get used to the game instead of wasting time complaining. If you do not like it just leave. Rn it is beyond easy to get Level 40 within 10-14 days MAX especially if you do research. Level 25 should be basically day 3-5 MAX.

Edited by davidj123456

Harvg123
3 hours ago, davidj123456 said:

Wtf are you talking about???

I cant even be asked to read your ramblings, Ill just post this back to you. I HAVE ZERO ISSUE with the game how it is. I love it!! So please stop lecturing me about the game ffs 🤣🤣🤣 How on earth are they going to attract new players is my point! 

29 minutes ago, davidj123456 said:

It took me 5 days to get Level 40 and this is my first proper wipe. Last wipe I only played for 2 weeks. @Harvg123. Just unlike you people I go do my research, I read forums/wiki, I watch YT & Twitch, and I actually bother doing my own research and just get used to the game instead of wasting time complaining. If you do not like it just leave. Rn it is beyond easy to get Level 40 within 10-14 days MAX especially if you do research. Level 25 should be basically day 3-5 MAX.

Mate you are deluded. I have a higher rep on here, clearly I do my research and help the community rather than just give everyone poo like you seem too. I have 8 hours of tarkov videos watched on youtube EVERY DAY, im fortunate enough to be able to have them on in the background whilst at work.

Also I call poo on even an above average player reaching level 40 in 10-14 days. 

davidj123456
2 minutes ago, Harvg123 said:

I cant even be asked to read your ramblings, Ill just post this back to you. I HAVE ZERO ISSUE with the game how it is. I love it!! So please stop lecturing me about the game ffs 🤣🤣🤣 How on earth are they going to attract new players is my point! 

Mate you are deluded. I have a higher rep on here, clearly I do my research and help the community rather than just give everyone poo like you seem too. I have 8 hours of tarkov videos watched on youtube EVERY DAY, im fortunate enough to be able to have them on in the background whilst at work.

Also I call poo on even an above average player reaching level 40 in 10-14 days. 

I got Kappa day 15 lol. This is my 2nd wipe... and 1st wipe I only played for 3 weeks. Research is research. Ppl here complain instead of bothering to do it.

About helping community, I actually have a discord which coaches new and intermediate players. By now we've helped hundreds of players. Check my signature below. Also when I reply to a new player who clearly wants help, I help. When I reply to something like this with someone complaining instead of just learning like here I try to get the point across that it is a hard game and you need to learn how to play it. Also wdym you have "higher rep"...? You have 15 more liked posts than me... which means nothing... you do not even have PMC Operator role... but both of those stats mean nothing so idfk why you are mentioning them.

Harvg123

Thought id create a poll try get an average, sure it wont turn out as i expect but we'll see lol

Well my brother there are full time streamers who only just have kappa so you must be one of the best in the world.

2 minutes ago, davidj123456 said:

You have 15 more liked posts than me... which means nothing... you do not even have PMC Operator role... but both of those stats mean nothing so idfk why you are mentioning them.

Well clearly people find my posts more helpful than yours which indicates something, maybe i should be the one doing the coaching!

Oh no sorry my bad... Kappa boy 😉

davidj123456
6 minutes ago, Harvg123 said:

Thought id create a poll try get an average, sure it wont turn out as i expect but we'll see lol

Well my brother there are full time streamers who only just have kappa so you must be one of the best in the world.

Well clearly people find my posts more helpful than yours which indicates something, maybe i should be the one doing the coaching!

Oh no sorry my bad... Kappa boy 😉

I have screenshots dated day 5 of wipe of Level 40, and Day 15 of Kappa...

Also you do realize most streamers do not even try going for it because it is boring content... smartass...

On top of that there are people who got kappa on DAY 3 and plenty of streamers who got Level 40 within 3 days also.

Harvg123
12 minutes ago, davidj123456 said:

I have screenshots dated day 5 of wipe of Level 40, and Day 15 of Kappa...

I don't disbelieve you, I'm just stating you must be one of the top players on the planet. Easily top 1%. 

I progress slowly in the game simply due to not having enough hours to play, long working days aswell as other commitments. TBH I have absolutely zero idea it would take me if I ground it out when wipe hits, for all I know you're right and it would only take me a week!

davidj123456
1 minute ago, Harvg123 said:

I don't disbelieve you, I'm just stating you must be one of the top players on the planet. Easily top 1%. 

I progress slowly in the game simply due to not having enough hours to play, long working days aswell as other commitments. TBH I have absolutely zero idea it would take me if I ground it out when wipe hits, for all I know you're right and it would only take me a week!

The fact that you do not know how to do it... leaves me asking why tf you are arguing about it... go do research and see how many hours of playing in total it takes.
If you know what you are doing, do research, plan, and prepare it is 30 hours of gameplay max. Maybe 48 if you are slow. That is easy over 2 weeks.

Harvg123
1 minute ago, davidj123456 said:

The fact that you do not know how to do it... leaves me asking why tf you are arguing about it... go do research and see how many hours of playing in total it takes.
If you know what you are doing, do research, plan, and prepare it is 30 hours of gameplay max. Maybe 48 if you are slow. That is easy over 2 weeks.

for the 4th time now, I know what I am doing. I simply do not have the hours free to play that much in such a short time.