Speznat

Bullet damage is a joke, and M82A1 Were is it? 50 cal rifle for Armor Penetrating?

davidj123456
14 minutes ago, Harvg123 said:

for the 4th time now, I know what I am doing. I simply do not have the hours free to play that much in such a short time. 

Well you clearly do not know what you are doing... because in your case you just plan it out over a much longer period of time. It still takes the same amount of hours if you plan and research properly. For most players 48 hours is 2 weeks.

• Confused 2

_Dodger
Posted (edited)

just be prepared to pump lots of rounds into your target,........this game isn't "realistic" as much as it is....just a video game...lol, once you understand this it should be smooth sailing, all these COD kids should be fine with this, do what you have to to win,,......Do NOT Do what you think is "realistic"...lol, because that wont work in tarkov, in the vid he would of been incapacitated withing 4 rounds easily,...but it took 12!...but hey who's counting...lol

Edited by _Dodger

Speznat
Am 27.7.2020 um 19:52 schrieb _Dodger:

just be prepared to pump lots of rounds into your target,........this game isn't "realistic" as much as it is....just a video game...lol, once you understand this it should be smooth sailing, all these COD kids should be fine with this, do what you have to to win,,......Do NOT Do what you think is "realistic"...lol, because that wont work in tarkov, in the vid he would of been incapacitated withing 4 rounds easily,...but it took 12!...but hey who's counting...lol

that is exactly what i ment, this is a joke.

the bullet dmg in this game is joke the whole game is a joke. I cant understand why peopel defend that balistics they are 100% unreal.

the bullet dmg need rasied by alot. with that gun at that distance it should be 1 shot kill, and with a min surv change 2bullets and dead.

This game is not even near a realistic shooter and thats just sad. it had potencial and they thrown that away.

_Dodger
3 hours ago, Speznat said:

that is exactly what i ment, this is a joke.

the bullet dmg in this game is joke the whole game is a joke. I cant understand why peopel defend that balistics they are 100% unreal.

the bullet dmg need rasied by alot. with that gun at that distance it should be 1 shot kill, and with a min surv change 2bullets and dead.

This game is not even near a realistic shooter and thats just sad. it had potencial and they thrown that away.

magical "stims" that incease your bodily functions in a way that is medically impossible,....no inertia movement, characters run around as if they are on a Hoverboard....lol...c'mon...REALISM.......lol

GhostZ69
41 minutes ago, _Dodger said:

magical "stims" that incease your bodily functions in a way that is medically impossible,....no inertia movement, characters run around as if they are on a Hoverboard....lol...c'mon...REALISM.......lol

Dude.  Do your research.  Stop using non meta ammo.  Aim for the head.  You should be level 40 within 20 minutes after wipe, I do it in 3 raids.  I had Prapor give me cappa 40 minutes after wipe.  I have 143% survival rate and 912:1 K/D radio.  Got gewd scrubZ.  LoLpepeGpig

Superafer
Posted (edited)

Yes, I think the 5.45mm bullet is a joke too. Now, advanced 5.45 bullets (Like BS, tow shots 80 HP) need 3 shots to hit the chest to solve the enemy, If you play CSGO, you will be familiar with the rhythm :P

In fact, the HP settings of this game will make the human body harder because the arm and stomach share the damage separately.

Edited by Superafer

1Widerstandny

We will get the KSVK and this use 12.7x108mm, the same round as the mounted HMG