i4ni.Massive

Just....explain. thats all. just explain.

i4ni.Massive

https://clips.twitch.tv/SingleHilariousTermiteOSkomodo

hapa8o8

Any experienced player can explain this clip. You shot his arms and walked while shooting so couldn't center your fire... this guy paused in front of the door tapping you in the face with that last muzzle flash. yt/1hapa and you'll see clips of real cheaters

tobiassolem

The grenade landed in the far corner in the room, likely he took a lot of damage, but there's a possibility that some of the fragments were blocked by something. Not dealing enough damage to kill. 

That's my guess.

smellyPVT
8 minutes ago, hapa8o8 said:

Any experienced player can explain this clip. You shot his arms and walked while shooting so couldn't center your fire... this guy paused in front of the door tapping you in the face with that last muzzle flash. yt/1hapa and you'll see clips of real cheaters

i dont think he's debating why he lost the shootout, but how the guy survived that nade.

i4ni.Massive
Posted (edited)

Yeah more so about the nade, and i do have 1200+ hours in the game @hapa8o8 just curious if this one was netcode/desync etc thing. and yeah, i messed up the shots no pre-aligning my aim because i thought he was dead. (countless times i have experienced no death screams)

Edited by i4ni.Massive

davidj123456

Grenades are often bugged in this game. Shrapnel sometimes does not work properly, and if the grenade lands behind a tiny rock or something then none of the fragments might hit anyone. It actually happened to me; I jumped on a grenade to save my team, it exploded, and I took 0 damage.