Traders not working

Nraxynstv

Nraxynstv

Non of my traders are working.. i can sell to them, i can buy from then on flea, but i cant trade with them or buy items from them trough the dealers page.

i have tried to restart the game, and even reinstall the game and the sh*t still dont work. is there a solution for this? thanks

tarkov glitch.jpg

• 3 months later...
studio11eleven

Has there been a fix to this bug? I'm currently having the same issue. I recently purchased a new computer, and after loading the game there I no longer have access to using money or trader items. I can only buy/sell on Flea Market.

• 2 months later...

I am having a similar problem with the traders... I have all requirements met for Skier Level 4 but nothing happens. The other traders like peacekeeper and prapor are also not updating. The ammo and other items have been at the same quantity in stock for the last 2 days.

PS: I have reinstalled the game, checked game files, cleared cache, and simply waited for the last 3 days with nothing changing...image.thumb.png.1de12ad2bb8fb945c0d36ba5f68a27af.png 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Kayd_W

I can see in your screenshot that the "Fill Items" button at the bottom is not checked, click the little box. When you see the checkmark appear, refresh your traders (or back and go back in).

• 1 month later...
The_Skipper

I have the same problem as described, is there any real solution to that? None of this "ClIcK ThE lItTlE bOx" crap pls
Thanks in advance for any useful information

DieselDave

Having the same issue. Just confirmed that the issue still exists. Clicking the check box does not work, having money in the main stash and not in cases or wallets does not work.