Memeji

LFG NA. New player who started like a month ago at most.

Memeji

Been playing solo for a while and as fun as solo is, I'd love to try out playing with a group. As I said I am new so I won't have good gear nor skills. Looking forward to playing with you all!

DeltaWoT

I recently just downloaded this game after not playing for awhile. I'll be happy to play with you, However i am not the best myself, Can learn together tho! :D

discord: Delta#2592

Memeji

Awsome! I'll make sure to add you!

TrunkzJr
On 7/25/2020 at 10:12 PM, Memeji said:

Been playing solo for a while and as fun as solo is, I'd love to try out playing with a group. As I said I am new so I won't have good gear nor skills. Looking forward to playing with you all!

If you don't mind giving TS a shot there @Memeji we have one of the largest EFT communties around with many friendly players who can help show you the ropes of the game to better your skills so you can enjoy the game more, feel free to pop in we are open to the public so you can always apply later if you wish to become a UWS member. 

https://www.uwsgaming.com 

7CC74D84-D71C-405C-8037-00EDEAC7D44E.gif.47fa5a36e17b0338dc564256432034d4.gif

DeathclawDaddy

If you would like a tight chill, but skilled community capable of helping you enjoy the game in a safe environment feel free to contact me on discord. deathclawdaddy#7782 We have dedicated members that focus on giving relivable trustworthy operators with a calm demeanor who will hopefully have just as much fun kicking cheeks as you will! The group is screened and moderated to ensure an escape from the worlds crap into the game for a fun yet challenging time. Come say hi! And feel free to let me know of any friends that would like to join with you if you have hopefully made some!

SkiddlezL

Im not the best but down to learn and play add me on Discord: Skiddlez#7490 and just Dm me

PUSED2INS4NITY
On 7/25/2020 at 10:12 PM, Memeji said:

I run a NA 18+ discord server than mains Tarkov. Military Vet Owned/Operated server where skill level doesn't matter, just gaming and having a good time. Plenty of people online to play with and help show you the ropes in the process. If your interested I'll leave you a link to the server. Good luck on your search.

https://discord.gg/gruntlifegaming