Destro88

Technical issue with "memory could not be written"

Destro88

Hello, I trying to find help here, because somehow  I used daily report bug but I didnt even send anything, really hope you can help me.

When I trying to start the game on the map "reserve" the game is crashing when the "loot pools" are lodaing.
And my system says: "The instruction at 0x348250ed referenced memory at 0x00000000, The memory could not be written Click on OK to terminate the program".

This happens only on the "reserve" map. Any other like factory customs and other big one is working fine. 
I7-6700k 4,5 ghz
GIGABYTE GTX 1650 SUPER 2,232 mhz core boost on 1,23 voltage
16 GB ram vengeance 3100 mhz xmp on
Mobo: Msi z170a gaming pro
Power supply FX 600 Wat (dont remember the accurate name)

What I can do ? Other games working perfectly.

problem.png

Destro88

So i manage to benchmark my GPU and CPU (valley benchmark, heaven benchmark for example ) with few programs, updated my windows 8.1 with all important patches ( 1 optional left), checked my gpu video card (up to date driver).  

I turned texture quality to LOW and everything off( post fx 2)  execpt anisotropic filtering and wow i get in the map. Its working. So the question is now, what is wrong with my GPU then ? If the benchmarks works fine, the other maps on high settings works cool, maybe there is issue with sound driver? But its not looking that way.... anybody can help me ?

deathbringer208

Having the same problem, except I'm getting it on customs instead.

spyafer
On 7/30/2020 at 8:05 PM, Destro88 said:

(removed to save space)

I had the same problem and only on reserve, I put my texture quality to medium and left everything else the way I had it. It didn't really make much of a difference the way the game looked but it started to run fine on reserve. I know of other people who had the same problem.

I also turned off auto ram cleaner. I'm not sure what benefits/cons there are to the use only physical cores setting, because I'm not exactly sure what that does, but I turned it on too. / anistropic filtering off / antialiasing taa high / shadow quality high / overall visibility 1500 / shadow visibility 40 / and Object LOD quality 2. This one is the most important and has the biggest impact (at least that's what I read somewhere) everything else is Off. I use post effects a bit for more saturation and brightness. 

I used to play with the highest settings but I didn't really see a huge difference between these settings and high. I don't know what it is about reserve but that map really messes with my PC. Other people have told me the same thing (quite a few actually) so I think it may just be an optimization issue on BSG's part.

Angrybiker
21 minutes ago, spyafer said:

I don't know what it is about reserve but that map really messes with my PC. Other people have told me the same thing (quite a few actually) so I think it may just be an optimization issue on BSG's part.

It's strange, I can't play labs, It runs like a slideshow. Regardless of how many times I've gone through updates or fresh installs it just runs at sub 20 fps, even in offline. I'm not bothered as the map doesn't really interest me but yeah, Tarkov is random sometimes.

Oh and FYI 'use only physical cores' stops your CPU using hyperthreading or SMT for AMD users, so if you had say an i9-9900k that has 8 physical cores but has 16 logical threads available, that option would only allow it to use the 8 cores. it just eliminates any possible errors relating to potential coding problems with that side of things, I guess, until they can get the core stability under control then they can focus on that.