TheWay

Patch 0.12.7.8334

xReaper00

customs runs like shiet after the update - went from 80-90 fps to 40-50(47 average)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

TheSzeckler

Amazing work BSG ! wow

LordRanek
vor 5 Stunden schrieb crockett5:

The update is not updating on my install. After the patch is downloaded it keeps stating it can't find the correct path. My game is installed on a different partition from C:..  Why is there no option for me to manually point to the install folder if the game can't find it?

This is pretty basic stuff guys...So now I can't play because... screwed up installer

Any guildine how to fix this ? Encounter the same issue - but even with symlinking from c:\ to target drive it will not work ... do i have to reinstall the whole game ?!

Redbuffalo

Don't think the server optimization actually did anything.  May have actually made it worse, disconnected multiple times due to server connection.  Before you say "check your internet" it ain't the internet.  I've stated before that any other MMO or BR that I play runs perfectly fine.  Also had a late spawn that spawned my main right next to another player that was already loaded.  So far due to server connection failing and the spawn I've lost 3 sets of gear on my main and basically wasted 4 scav runs.  Reconnecting is basically a waste of time as the average time it took to jump back in took 10 mins.  If, by some miracle, my character was still alive I had almost no time to make it to extract.  Pretty much gonna stick to scav runs until something changes.  On the plus side, the offline mode does appear to be running a hell of alot smoother.

DankJemo
Posted (edited)

Does BSG just not like new players? the 1-20 level run just became so punishing for new players. We have to compete against players who have gear that we not only cannot get, but cannot beat in a straight-up fight either, now those same high level players can just pump their veins full of stims and shoot us with a grenade launcher. BSG should just introduce gear scores the same way Destiny and The Division has, because I'm not being beaten by players, I'm being beaten by gear. I just saw a guy take a shot ot the head without a helmet an lived, c'mon, now that's just bad game balance.

Edited by DankJemo
spelling mistakes.

itsConquistador

Hey BEARS and USECS , My name is Coquistador_live my friends call me Conq, I dont know if any if you guys know me , i been playing this game since 2017 , almost daily since day 1 I`ve been trying to support this game the game I love , I want you guys to hear me and tell me your thoughts here in this topic if you may guys say what do you think about the 12.7 patch .

For me guys , I started to play this game cause of the idea of Realism  plus Rewarding and PVP , Before the hideout and the fleamarket happen , You could play 2-3 days a week  ( on your free time You know we have daily lives we work 6 days a week ) , those 2-3 days were enough to enjoy the game and the content the game provides us as Rewarding and PvP , but now I started to feel I have to play daily 5-6 hours just to have some gear and fight and have some money to spend , ( Now its PvE farming and not PvP , I could go back to runescape or WoW ) they have same ideas but PvE works there.

My thoughts about patch 12.7 : 

1• The stims are ridiculous if you wanna know why you can check this clip as example of the 20% reduce damage  

2• Customs  was the map for PvP cause LABS are full of cheaters plus shoreline u need 20 minutes to have 1 PVP ,  but now Customs is the New Reserve. 

3• Shoreline boss is cool , AI changes are great too i dont deny that. 

4• The game Can`t see this now but as PvP`ers we were making money from PVP now we spend more money on ammo you barely take 1 gun and 1 armor then ur overweight u start taking attachments only , in this way You killing our Economy too you want us to loot and run around Reserve/Shoreline/interchange and now customs too for sure after expansion lots of loot there right ? 

5• You added lots of stuff you didnt fix any of the bugs in the inventory that we have to reset the game each 2-3 raids witch is a bit annoying too cause the game needs a year to load too . 

6• You added New amazing lovely Boss to farm in shoreline , atleast make new Extraction points in shoreline we dont have to buy 100k stim just to make sure to leave with everything . 

7• No stimulation The game added is based on realism  plus at least add it to the traders to buy it to try it , give it a good price not just some random dude buying all of the stims cause he play 24/7 and he have no life while we have 2-3 days . 

This is my feedback guys , I love this game Yes its beta too I get it  , We need Battlestates to know that this game is not going as they promised us , its not hardcore now  , its play more gain more witch is not fair for 90% of the players in this game cause they have lives outside of this game too!!!!!!!

Hope each one of you guys tell me your Feedback about the new 12.7 patch plus what do you think about the game now .

Enjoy your week my dudes Peace out.

• Like 1

eikotehmouse
Posted (edited)

AS IF THIS WILL GET MORE VISIBILITY THEN A NEW Fking THREAD..... love having to post in a thread where poo is just going to get buried...

onepeg just goes over one of them. But, I could srsly use any of the new stims along with propal and such to just steam roll engagements and take little dmg... If you want a damn game to be realistic and hardcore... DONT GO PUTTING DMG REDUCTION INTO IT!!!! Are the devs dumb af or what?!?!?! like srsly. Just remove the damn dmg reduction from all the new stims...And it's fine...

Edited by eikotehmouse
  • Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • Upvote 1

ReallyZeroG

10 raids tonight 5 good no problem with.  5 head eyes.  No sound with someone stood on top of me.  On shoreline hear shot hear windows break drop dead.,  Heard footsteps yet no jump, which by the way is the only way the person could have even got an angle.  Shot from impossible angles, all with video evidence.  You take one great step forward but then this sort of things happens which leads to 10 steps back.  Guns set to full auto firing a single shot and no way to report it because that has been disabled for the time being.  Love the expansion, love the new quests.

I respectfully say though please BSG this game has some of the greatest potential I have seen in 25 years of gaming.  Just don't let it become cod, fortnight or pubg with the consistent questionable deaths.  I know people well say "get good" and the usual responses that come with a post like this.  However the stark reality is this is not how I and the raft of people I play with want to spend our spare time.  You have a duty of care to you players, and I can confidently say I am sure most of them do not want to spend their spare time in a game as it is with the cheaters that they invested into both with time and money to help you take this from a long standing beta to something amazing.

You need to get harder in the game and if a player suspects a cheater.  The cheater should drop dead on the report, you have the system now so it would not be that hard to issue a kill command if a report is filed.  I know thought that the issue is not every death is suspect as I have already said, and i am sure people would abuse that sort of system.  However it is something like that you need,  what I am getting at here is let the community and your player police themselves, it is clear that battleeye, even with all there technology cannot do a good enough job.  Most people who play this sort of game know the difference between a  legit death and a suspect one.

As for the game breaking things like sound and auto guns not auto firing.  Show us something when we raise our concerns.  When people file a bug report don't just let a tier 1 support person read from a script and respond, check the issues compile information then feedback.  

Anyway I came back to EFT tonight in the hope it would be better with this patch, and a lot of it is, so really so good job.  However until you can get this whole cheating thing under control................well lets just say me and the community i'm part of are rethinking our games playlist and the games we stream.

Bot_3

Not sure if this is supposed to happen, but I cant sell zero'ed armor on the flea anymore, fee just says NaN and cant post, and fence only pays 1₽. 

TheWay

For problems with stocks: we recommend to remove mods that might interfere with folding the stock (AK sight, rubber on the stock, etc.)

• Thanks 1

alphatonic
16 hours ago, churu said:

if you can handle any of the games below on the lowest graphics you can handle tarkov

call of duty warzone

rainbow six siege

witcher 3

assassins creed odyssey/origins

Rust

Doom

minimum requirements for tarkov are pretty low.

if you have a radeon rx 550, geforce gt 1030 or better you should be able to play tarkov on the lowest graphics

8gb of ram should also do it but more is definitely recommended because this game mem leaks a lot

Thanks for the info. My PC can handle all those games pretty well.

MixitBaby

Minor (?) bug: I can just change the resolution one time - next time I can hit "save", but it remains the old res. Not that much of a deal, but I randomly change the res to adjust my fps if they are getting lower than expected.

• Like 1

dgn
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, LordRanek said:

Any guildine how to fix this ? Encounter the same issue - but even with symlinking from c:\ to target drive it will not work ... do i have to reinstall the whole game ?!

I have the same issue, anything to do to fix it ?

The game launcher and the game are installed on the same SSD (H:), which is not the same SSD than the OS

Edited by dgn

MrGoodbar
Posted (edited)

These side panels on Warehouse 4 new interior are not solid, you can walk through them

20200728072659_1.thumb.jpg.14fe7fe43ac6f220138cc4f3974b27bd.jpg

Edited by MrGoodbar
remove duplicate

SonicK
Posted (edited)
Am 27.7.2020 um 13:44 schrieb MikeLitoris117:

Meh, still no compass

yes important things are still missed

i really want a compass and i really want a new lobby and some options to play with some strangers and meet new ppl like in other games, it is imposible to play with someone if i invite ppl it can take 10 reallife hours to find one who will accept and join the game. 99% will cancel or leave the group while loading. i want the option to talk to them in game with a radio or so and we need the karma system we need game changers for more realism.. im a bsg tarkov fanboy and the custom expansion is awesome! but the rest is nothing the games needs now.. alot other stuff is needet i will not say again what features still missing the list is long and was postet tousand times.,i still waiting for all the things nikita said they want to bring in to the game for years.

so for me i think i will take a break until the next wipe, i am a littlebit disappointed with this update :/

dont get me wrong im also happy aboutthe update but like i said, a ton of features was promised and all the updates bsg is bringing to us have stuff that never was promised.and all the promised and important features are still missing. 

Edited by SonicK

RainmakerM4

New Customs is work of art. The verticality and the finaly enterable buildings are amazing. This is exactly how I picture Escape from Tarkov maps to be like.

• Upvote 1

gamefinger

new custums is just crap, never had any fps problems before this patch.  Now its unplayable, freeses, 20-40pfs less than before. holy poo im gonna play some other game until you fix this

Redangelguts
13 minutes ago, gamefinger said:

new custums is just crap, never had any fps problems before this patch.  Now its unplayable, freeses, 20-40pfs less than before. holy poo im gonna play some other game until you fix this

I love the idea of all the clutter/cover in terms of gameplay.

My suspicion though is that it's too many draw calls and/or polygons, barely playable for me personally, I can definitely feel for those with worse PCs, mine is mediocre at least.

gamefinger

as i said never got any issues before the patch.  I also have a med pc. 

Like the idea of the map, just dont like how the performance dont cope

zgzxcvbn1995

When I join a game there will always be connetion loss, no matter which serves I choose. what happened?

Reakn

Worst update yet. Have not been able to play a single raid since 12.7 update!

NetworkError/SessionLostErrorMessage

EscapeFromTarkov_BD0hXZxPai.png.c1b5178e0163f7dc49c1d2f7279468b5.png

BSG needs to address this and stop blaming their customers. It's clearly not a "client side issue".

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

LE_BliBli
On 2020/7/28 at PM2點52分, TheWay said:

對於庫存問題:建議刪除可能會干擾折疊庫存的MOD(AK瞄準鏡,庫存橡膠等)。

I would like to ask, what is the problem when the server is disconnected when the game is loading. Many people have this problem and haven't solved it? And you can't connect again. Why?Now most people are troubled, can not normally play games, unlimited disconnection, reconnection invalid, is the server problem or what? From 3:00 a.m. to now, this problem has not been solved, and there is no official tweet? Is it not handled? Can the government give a positive attitude to the problem?

• Upvote 1

MagicPaw

Please, remove the +5hp that were added to the thorax area.

MassiveWave
Am 27.7.2020 um 22:28 schrieb s1l3nt_d0nk3y:

Best patch quality so far :) Thank you BSG!!! - Did not find any bug until now and the game runs much smoother then ever before. Great job!

Yaaa if ppl would not get "NetworkError/SessionLostMessage" and "Error 201" all the time -.- 

Am 29.7.2020 um 09:35 schrieb Reakn:

Worst update yet. Have not been able to play a single raid since 12.7 update!

NetworkError/SessionLostErrorMessage

EscapeFromTarkov_BD0hXZxPai.png.c1b5178e0163f7dc49c1d2f7279468b5.png

BSG needs to address this and stop blaming their customers. It's clearly not a "client side issue".

Ya same here ... its a Week and i barely get one Raid running and then the Network Error or the error 201 pops up again ... until the Patch i never got one of them

Edited by MassiveWave

TheWay

Dear Escapers!

In near time we plan to start installation of the update 0.12.7.8445

The game will be stopped.

Installation of the update will take approximately 2 hours.

List of changes can be found in the link below: