Nuux_global

2 ERROR Message after update... unable to play

Nuux_global
Posted (edited)

1045737818_2020-07-2718-25(0).thumb.png.a4180f3eb76bdca76f838a89a9cd14ce.png1532169676_2020-07-2718-26(0).thumb.png.f9d9b4027dd95ad70f5decd0c42fb87e.png

Update : new error
1924472401_2020-07-2718-51(0).thumb.png.df0da834960a8464cd72322ec9b402fd.png

Edited by Nuux_global

yazawaniconico

Chinese?  你开加速器了吧   贴吧有人贴了   狗日尼基塔真他妈不想国人玩家活呗真就

Nuux_global
2 minutes ago, yazawaniconico said:

Chinese?  你开加速器了吧   贴吧有人贴了   狗日尼基塔真他妈不想国人玩家活呗真就

I'm from north africa... (not chinese)

i dont use any VPN or any other software.

yazawaniconico

Sry bro, I’ve just saw you posted on my topic. I’ve thought that’s the problem only us Chinese will get lol. 

Nuux_global
2 minutes ago, yazawaniconico said:

Sry bro, I’ve just saw you posted on my topic. I’ve thought that’s the problem only us Chinese will get lol. 

i think it general problem because of overload on servers... a lot people playing now... i think it will be fix soon, i hope so at least 

Frendi

I have the same issue and i'm from Eastern Europe been trying to get into the game for the past hour.

Nuux_global

Request number : #6852794

tobiassolem

Issue has been forwarded to the devs! Hold on lads.

• Thanks 2
  • Hot 1

Nuux_global
24 minutes ago, tobiassolem said:

Thanks for fast response ❤️

PSYCHOPHIST

Same problem here. 
I already uninstalled it, deleted it from the windows registry, I'm installing it to see if I can play.

Nuux_global
6 minutes ago, PSYCHOPHIST said:

Same problem here. 
I already uninstalled it, deleted it from the windows registry, I'm installing it to see if I can play.

let us know if it work, thanks for feedback :)

ta3mia

Am having the same error 😢 

latprod

same here, random game crashes, error 201 after raid exit (every raid)

DoG_McNasty

same here cant even get into the game logged like 10 times nothing and it wont work anyone got any fixes?

305823470_EscapeFromTarkov7_27_20206_51_43PM.thumb.png.f67438463be9821cfc1b960da3c7083a.png

wolfdoo

Same problem too,NetworkError

repo_ttv
6 hours ago, tobiassolem said:

I am having the same issues in USA servers

bruege
7 hours ago, tobiassolem said:

I am having the same issues in the US.

Rizza2119

have this issue on eu servers 

AoLe

In China, you can't even log in if you don't have a link accelerator before you log in. If I don't have a link accelerator, I can't even log in to this forum. So shutting down the accelerator won't solve the problem that cheaters create. Unless the game has servers in mainland China. The role of game accelerator in China is similar to that of VPN. But VPNS are illegal.

I turned off the accelerator, and I can log in to the game. But I promise I will be kicked out of the game by the system. Because if there is no accelerator, my delay will exceed 150. The reason is very simple, this game has no server in inland China. My network data needs an accelerator or vpn, which goes around other countries and then comes back to my computer. Then, vpn is illegal, at least in name. So we can only choose accelerator. In addition, to crack down on cheaters, I hope that the game officials will choose legal proceedings. Find a player who knows Chinese, we provide the source of these cheats in Chinese, and the game official will sue them. However, cheats in other languages are not within the scope of Chinese region.

Rizza2119
8 hours ago, tobiassolem said:

How long will it be??

• Like 1

Nuux_global
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, AoLe said:

In China, you can't even log in if you don't have a link accelerator before you log in. If I don't have a link accelerator, I can't even log in to this forum. So shutting down the accelerator won't solve the problem that cheaters create. Unless the game has servers in mainland China. The role of game accelerator in China is similar to that of VPN. But VPNS are illegal.

I turned off the accelerator, and I can log in to the game. But I promise I will be kicked out of the game by the system. Because if there is no accelerator, my delay will exceed 150. The reason is very simple, this game has no server in inland China. My network data needs an accelerator or vpn, which goes around other countries and then comes back to my computer. Then, vpn is illegal, at least in name. So we can only choose accelerator. In addition, to crack down on cheaters, I hope that the game officials will choose legal proceedings. Find a player who knows Chinese, we provide the source of these cheats in Chinese, and the game official will sue them. However, cheats in other languages are not within the scope of Chinese region.

i dont have vpn/proxy/game accelerator/booster or any other software, just normal internet and i have this problem... and other people too...

so i don't think this is the reason why we are not able to connect, or at least not the only reason?!!

Edited by Nuux_global
  • Like 1

AoLe
4 minutes ago, Nuux_global said:

i dont have vpn/proxy/game accelerator/booster or any other software, just normal internet and i have this problem... and other people too...

so i don't think that the reason for that, or at least not the only reason?!!

Maybe so. But when I turned on the accelerator, I realized this question. But I shut down the accelerator, so I can log in normally. But I gave up entering the game because my ping would exceed 150.

Nuux_global
Just now, AoLe said:

Maybe so. But when I turned on the accelerator, I realized this question. But I shut down the accelerator, so I can log in normally. But I gave up entering the game because my ping would exceed 150.

yeah it weird... i hope we get response from dev soon

AoLe
17 minutes ago, Nuux_global said:

yeah it weird... i hope we get response from dev soon

Maybe before the problem is solved, the official can't give a reasonable reply. I don't blame the official. But I also hope to get a reply.

Nuux_global
Just now, AoLe said:

Maybe before the problem is solved, the official can't give a reasonable reply. I don't blame the official. But I also hope to get a reply.

we did get reply here : 

the dev know the problem, i think they working on it...