Nuux_global

2 ERROR Message after update... unable to play

wWolfw
17 hours ago, covermyass said:

Same here, still have the issue. im using protonvpn that works 99% of the time for me.

Yeah me too, but my ping andpacket loss is high usign a VPN. I sometimes get disconnected mid game as well. This is ridiculous, every otehr game I play with super low ping.

wWolfw
On 9/15/2020 at 9:28 PM, KYUUDIE said:

I know the topic is months old. I just got back to this game and I am getting this error. Anyone know how to fix it?

Did you ever get it to work?

WaterLemon121
On 9/15/2020 at 9:28 PM, KYUUDIE said:

I know the topic is months old. I just got back to this game and I am getting this error. Anyone know how to fix it?

Theirs temporary work arounds allowing you to sneak in a couple games (Vpn, ISP), but not any real fix im afraid
i was here when this forum started, since then nothing has been done by the devs to help with the situation.
 TBH right now just wait until the devs do something ( which is most likely never) 

wWolfw
2 hours ago, WaterLemon121 said:

Theirs temporary work arounds allowing you to sneak in a couple games (Vpn, ISP), but not any real fix im afraid
i was here when this forum started, since then nothing has been done by the devs to help with the situation.
 TBH right now just wait until the devs do something ( which is most likely never) 

That would SUCK, VPN makes me lag and disconnect randomly!

Frendi

I haven't been able to play the game since 12.7 released and the support didn't help at all i sent 2 support requests none of them helped. I  mean at this point we should just start spamming their twitter account with this forum thread and spam some bigger streamers in hope that they can reach out to BSG. So that they can finally start paying attention to this situation. 

• Like 2

wWolfw
On 9/23/2020 at 4:00 PM, Frendi said:

I haven't been able to play the game since 12.7 released and the support didn't help at all i sent 2 support requests none of them helped. I  mean at this point we should just start spamming their twitter account with this forum thread and spam some bigger streamers in hope that they can reach out to BSG. So that they can finally start paying attention to this situation. 

I agree

JaSp3r90

Hey the VPN thing works for me 100%, exact same issue. i highly reccomend using WINDSCRIBE if you dont want to pay for a vpn. you just have to register and you have 10gb of data for a month , which isplenty to play tarkov .GL guys.

Edit: Make sure you just connect to the VPN server nearest you. I havent had any lag or random disconect issues while using it.

Edited by JaSp3r90

ArrangedTuba292

Updating as of September IV been having this issue as well, was wondering if anyone fixed it.

• Like 1

wWolfw
2 hours ago, ArrangedTuba292 said:

Updating as of September IV been having this issue as well, was wondering if anyone fixed it.

only solution i find is vpn... I hate this

Itay

I do wanna say I use DMZ doesn't do much but every time I get the error when trying to enter the game I reconnect until it works usually 1-3 attempts and I can play  a couple raids until I get a force logout after Extraction and then I repeat but at least I can play the game.

djnirak

How do I request a refund?

unknown (1)1.png

Frendi

I guess write to support

N1mbl3
On 9/6/2020 at 4:05 PM, ktX-Pixel said:

Mine looks like the screenshot below, hopefully that helps you, it's basically just different layouts / menus, so navigate through them until you find APN Profiles or something along those lines.

tarkov.png

This worked for me

iekdosha

I have this issue since 12.7 and the only response I got from BSG so far is "try to use mobile data"..
How is this a serious response from a company that sold me a game for 150$ ?
I get it, bugs happen. but it has been two months that this game is nearly unplayable for me.

And this happens between  raids as well, sometimes even some other errors and "force logouts" come on! 
Fix your game before you add more content!

GamaMurder

It's the 12.8 and the game is still broken

ttv_a_person
7 hours ago, GamaMurder said:

It's the 12.8 and the game is still broken

Yep, I think for me it’s just because my internet at our temporary house is really bad, so I will update when I move in around mid November, because this forum is the only place I have heard of this bug, not even on the discord, so I’m starting to think that it’s just a client side problem. In terms of VPN’s, protonvpn is the best in terms of data, the connection is spotty occasionally, but overall definitely the best free VPN for Tarkov.

Edited by ttv_a_person

ttv_a_person
On 10/17/2020 at 12:34 PM, iekdosha said:

I have this issue since 12.7 and the only response I got from BSG so far is "try to use mobile data"..
How is this a serious response from a company that sold me a game for 150$ ?
I get it, bugs happen. but it has been two months that this game is nearly unplayable for me.

And this happens between  raids as well, sometimes even some other errors and "force logouts" come on! 
Fix your game before you add more content!

Do you know what your internet plan is? Router type? WiFi/Ethernet? I have a theory that it could be a client side problem. (Essentially what I’m saying is how good is your internet)

PiousInquisitor

Just reinstalled the game after several months off and am getting this error. Lol. Based on this thread I'm probably just going to uninstall it again. There is no hope for BSG.

• Like 1

MrSamurai4k

I keep getting NetworkError and when i do manage to get in the game i get forceLogOut...

GamaMurder

They made a hotfix, and solved the problem to me

imagen.png.06585030696995b721bf9e64762b68fc.png

GBela
6 hours ago, GamaMurder said:

They made a hotfix, and solved the problem to me

imagen.png.06585030696995b721bf9e64762b68fc.png

No, I still have the same...for 2 months now..

GamaMurder
2 hours ago, GBela said:

No, I still have the same...for 2 months now..

nvm, after 30 minutes playing with no problem, i got the force logout and the network error issue ;c

GamaMurder

re-edit: the error got fixed for me now

• Like 1

wWolfw

Going to update and check :D I hope it works!.

It's not client-side, maybe for some, yes. But I have good internet and I play other steam games with stable ping @ 30 - 50 ms max 70...

EFT is only game where I experience this error.

wWolfw

So update, it's working for me now! 12.8 fixed it