Nuux_global

2 ERROR Message after update... unable to play

AoLe
27 minutes ago, Nuux_global said:

we did get reply here : 

the dev know the problem, i think they working on it... 

I had another problem before. When I choose to play offline, I have a 50% chance that I will die at birth.

420patres

Hi,

I have same issue do i have to just wait or there is some repair i can do?

AoLe
2 minutes ago, 420patres said:

Hi,

i think so

3 minutes ago, 420patres said:

Hi,

just wait

420patres
1 minute ago, AoLe said:

i think so

just wait

Damn cant log in for hours now and i have been watchin lupos stream im horny af

AoLe
1 minute ago, 420patres said:

Damn cant log in for hours now and i have been watchin lupos stream im horny af

Usually, when I crouch somewhere and wait for those familiar backs, I open youtube to browse some interesting videos.

Nuux_global
13 minutes ago, 420patres said:

Hi,

we are all waiting for dev feedback... let home it will be fix soon 

Reakn
Posted (edited)

Been having this issue since 12.7 launch (14+ hours ago), and consists now aswell.

AuthorizationErrorHeader

NetworkError/SessionLostErrorMessage

EscapeFromTarkov_BD0hXZxPai.png.ba0efb913a8fe8b4b1292dd006e3c5c0.png

Tried changing servers but that didn't solve the issue.

Managed to get into 1 scav run after many attempts & hours just to get kicked with 205 - Bad account id error..EscapeFromTarkov_5Fyami52O8.png.7d6fe657fe45367f8d45d01489ae5ecd.png

Sad to see the game so unplayable.

Edited by Reakn

krytula

Same problem at Ru servers.

Mr_Donald_Trump

I'm a foreigner who lives in China, did they block Chinese connections and those using the UU Accelerators? Why do that?

AoLe
1 minute ago, Mr_Donald_Trump said:

I'm a foreigner who lives in China, did they block Chinese connections and those using the UU Accelerators? Why do that?

I found a way to enter the game and continue to use the accelerator. But it's troublesome and doesn't solve any problems. I see that after the death of the game, there will be cheaters, which looks good. You can report it without quitting the game.

I think, maybe officials want to stop cheaters through delayed data on the Internet. Because the game network accelerator may have the same data principle. I don't quite understand. But I think this is to stop cheating software.

Mr_Donald_Trump
Just now, AoLe said:

I found a way to enter the game and continue to use the accelerator. But it's troublesome and doesn't solve any problems. I see that after the death of the game, there will be cheaters, which looks good. You can report it without quitting the game.

I think, maybe officials want to stop cheaters through delayed data on the Internet. Because the game network accelerator may have the same data principle. I don't quite understand. But I think this is to stop cheating software.

Can I enter the game via VPN, then switch to the accelerator?

I can enter with the VPN I host on a private server, but it's far laggier than just using UU.

AoLe
3 minutes ago, Mr_Donald_Trump said:

I can enter with the VPN I host on a private server, but it's far laggier than just using UU.

If they understand it correctly, the game accelerator is a software similar to vpn. It is a software to achieve network data link with foreign servers in order to break through Chinese network firewall. I don't think this kind of software will be deliberately blocked. But cheating software can modify data. So maybe the two softwares have some similarities in principle. I don't know anything about this.

AoLe
4 minutes ago, Mr_Donald_Trump said:

HeT.

You just operate in reverse. . But you will report an error code 205 at the end of the war. Then the game quits. But I don't recommend you to do so. Because it can't solve the problem of root cause.

You can't restart the game in every situation.

20 minutes ago, Mr_Donald_Trump said:

Which city are you in?

Nuux_global
4 hours ago, Mr_Donald_Trump said:

some people dont use vpn or Accelerators and from USA/EUROPE/AFRICA and have same problem...

that not the reason!

latprod

Still no improvement for me, sometimes i cant get into raids. Mods, any news from devs on this? It's a huge problem and it's making the game at times unplayable. Getting out of raid is a lottery atm

PIG-Mathieu

About the "NetworkError/sessionLostErrorMessage Xsec" try selecting more servers in the launcher for a start.

• Confused 1

Rizza2119
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, PIG-Mathieu said:

About the "NetworkError/sessionLostErrorMessage Xsec" try selecting more servers in the launcher for a start.

I have tried this with no success all under 100 ping as well

Edited by Rizza2119

DoG_McNasty

I still havent gotten an email to verify my email to do a full reinstall so now im sitting her screwed its getting ridiculous

Rizza2119
1 minute ago, DoG_McNasty said:

I still havent gotten an email to verify my email to do a full reinstall so now im sitting her screwed its getting ridiculous

I love how they care about people who have issues it’s great

7 minutes ago, PIG-Mathieu said:

Will their be compensation for the lack of cooperation and understanding from BSG???

Nuux_global
5 minutes ago, PIG-Mathieu said:

this is not working for me, i have multi server selected... do we expect a fix for this 3 error soon? (something change after update it was all good)

image.thumb.png.f3b9129822591e3153b904cd2c02c180.png

image.png.f83004100c5fd6c9e4b8db02b234d117.png 

PIG-Mathieu
3 minutes ago, Rizza2119 said:

I love how they care about people who have issues it’s great

Will their be compensation for the lack of cooperation and understanding from BSG???

We can not give compensation on every error that users may have, I believe the problem to be link to a client side connection issue, maybe due to an instability issue.

2 minutes ago, Nuux_global said:

image.png.f83004100c5fd6c9e4b8db02b234d117.png 

Can you open a ticket in the launcher and give me the number?

Nuux_global
Just now, PIG-Mathieu said:

We can not give compensation on every error that users may have, I believe the problem to be link to a client side connection issue, maybe due to an instability issue.

Can you open a ticket in the launcher and give me the number?

Thank you, my ticket number : #6852794

• Like 1

PIG-Mathieu

It seems like you have a pretty huge ping with servers, can you provide a screenshot of the server list with the server ping on it?

ta3mia
3 minutes ago, PIG-Mathieu said:

Apologies, if problem is linked to client side connection issue.... why all of a sudden it showed up for alot of people first time after 12.7 patch.
am using the same connection since two years back.

Nuux_global
Just now, PIG-Mathieu said:

It seems like you have a pretty huge ping with servers, can you provide a screenshot of the server list with the server ping on it?

i did try select only server under 100, it still same probleme...
i have 45 ping in Madrid server, still not working :(

image.png.c9ea16ba610efeb6eba54c894ef18f4a.png

Thank you