Nuux_global

2 ERROR Message after update... unable to play

Mr_Donald_Trump

It's definitely a client side issue, maybe the connection is blocked in certain regions now due to new net code or something.

I can connect if if route my connection to another country without any issue, are you guys also located in countries with heavy censorship?

• Like 1

Nuux_global
Just now, Mr_Donald_Trump said:

It's definitely a client side issue, maybe the connection is blocked in certain regions now due to new net code or something.

I can connect if if route my connection to another country without any issue, are you guys also located in countries with heavy censorship?

i'm from morocco north africa (no censorship), some people have same problem from USA/EU too... i doubt that the reason...

Nuux_global
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, PIG-Mathieu said:

It seems like you have a pretty huge ping with servers, can you provide a screenshot of the server list with the server ping on it?

@PIG-Mathieu i did try to select only madrid (ping 45) but it still give me same problem...

do i do another ticket so u can see the log ?

image.png.fd8e815384d9fa8afa77bd2ee3b0a682.png

Edited by Nuux_global

Nuux_global

@PIG-Mathieu pls check this ticket #6867050 it new one, i select only madrid server Ping 45-60... thanks

Nuux_global
Posted (edited)

@PIG-Mathieu
image.png.a2dad515660495ccf0ba99e980949d52.png

i don't know if this can help, u can see my ping is low and stable...

Edited by Nuux_global

bruege
Posted (edited)

I am still having this issue too. Last night I was able to get in twice and play two raids. Each time I got a 201 error and the game crashed after I died.

My ticket number is #6858811

Edited by bruege
Add ticket number
  • Like 1

Rizza2119
52 minutes ago, Mr_Donald_Trump said:

I have been playing the game on the same network for months now.... as soon as 12.7 drops I can’t play....

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

Rizza2119
1 hour ago, ta3mia said:

Apologies, if problem is linked to client side connection issue.... why all of a sudden it showed up for alot of people first time after 12.7 patch.
am using the same connection since two years back.

Yes they try to blame the users connection

• Like 1

Nuux_global
Just now, Rizza2119 said:

Yes they try to blame the users connection

it not users connection problem if u can see in my screen shot i have very low ping and stable ping... it 100% something wrong in game...

Rizza2119
2 minutes ago, Nuux_global said:

it not users connection problem if u can see in my screen shot i have very low ping and stable ping... it 100% something wrong in game...

yep i have seen your screenshot i also have really low ping on my servers i could literally play the game up until sunday with no issue.

• Like 1

Nuux_global
Just now, Rizza2119 said:

yep i have seen your screenshot i also have really low ping on my servers i could literally play the game up until sunday with no issue.

i think they will be a fix soon, let just wait... and hope they take it seriously :)

• Upvote 1

Nuux_global

image.png.6a4f079899f41cb81fb498fc5048d7fb.png

Hey all, test guys if this solve problem for u, for me it did not, i still have problem... and report feedback here if u can, thanks

StiggyWiggy

I'm having the same problem in South Africa and most SA players on Discord are playing so not sure why it's happening to me but not to most of the other locals.

Sedmi
11 hours ago, Reakn said:

Been having this issue since 12.7 launch (14+ hours ago), and consists now aswell.

AuthorizationErrorHeader

NetworkError/SessionLostErrorMessage

EscapeFromTarkov_BD0hXZxPai.png.ba0efb913a8fe8b4b1292dd006e3c5c0.png

Tried changing servers but that didn't solve the issue.

Managed to get into 1 scav run after many attempts & hours just to get kicked with 205 - Bad account id error..EscapeFromTarkov_5Fyami52O8.png.7d6fe657fe45367f8d45d01489ae5ecd.png

Sad to see the game so unplayable.

SAME HERE.

After 12.7 I never managed to get into the game, he always throws me that window with an error, I don't know what else to do.

The escape from Tarkov became completely unplayable.
Time passes to other games that can be played without so much stress

2020-07-28[06-33] (0).png

2020-07-28[06-33] (1).png

2020-07-28[18-38] (0).png

• Upvote 1

tobiassolem

bild.png.9fe205b3adc58f09ec2d7c18dc7ca94b.png

Apparently the above helped one user.

ta3mia
1 hour ago, Nuux_global said:

image.png.6a4f079899f41cb81fb498fc5048d7fb.png

Hey all, test guys if this solve problem for u, for me it did not, i still have problem... and report feedback here if u can, thanks

tried all of the above, no luck :(

Nuux_global
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, tobiassolem said:

Hey, i'm confuse what he mean by separate drive... if he mean separate from battleye launcher drive, i'm in that situation i have battleye launcher on drive D and tarkov on drive C and i did change tarkov folder name before, still have same problem.. maybe if @GrimReaper556 can provide more information, please ❤️

Thanks

Edited by Nuux_global

SerineTsk

Anyone found a fix to this as i've been having the problem since yesterday, It let me in for a bit using a vpn and then kicked me out

Nuux_global
1 hour ago, tobiassolem said:

59 minutes ago, Nuux_global said:

Hey, i'm confuse what he mean by separate drive... if he mean separate from battleye launcher drive, i'm in that situation i have battleye launcher on drive D and tarkov on drive C and i did change tarkov folder name before, still have same problem.. maybe if @GrimReaper556 can provide more information, please ❤️

Thanks

i did move tarkov to another drive and change folder name... still didn't work :(

Nuux_global

@PIG-Mathieu @tobiassolem
UPDATE :

Hey, after testing all suggestion, nothing work for me, but i did install free VPN to do last test and i did choose random country ( Canada ), and open game and it work, but i notice very high ping on all server list, so i will not be able to play without server kick me...

image.png.381a4422db65600d0e911b91b944d01b.pngimage.thumb.png.93fd4dae3bdaada17f529dcfee79ce23.png

it's just something to look at, so on my normal connection i have low ping on servers but i cant pass the loading game profile screen without getting error and exit game, and after using Free VPN that make my ping very high, the game work... i can open my inventory and everything...

Thanks

SerineTsk
18 minutes ago, Nuux_global said:

@PIG-Mathieu @tobiassolem
UPDATE :

Hey, after testing all suggestion, nothing work for me, but i did install free VPN to do last test and i did choose random country ( Canada ), and open game and it work, but i notice very high ping on all server list, so i will not be able to play without server kick me...

image.png.381a4422db65600d0e911b91b944d01b.pngimage.thumb.png.93fd4dae3bdaada17f529dcfee79ce23.png

it's just something to look at, so on my normal connection i have low ping on servers but i cant pass the loading game profile screen without getting error and exit game, and after using Free VPN that make my ping very high, the game work... i can open my inventory and everything...

Thanks

@Nuux_global I've just tried your method using protonvpn and its let me in, my pings seem to be fine so seems like a temporary solution for me, hopefully u find something to get urs working

Nuux_global
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, SerineTsk said:

@Nuux_global I've just tried your method using protonvpn and its let me in, my pings seem to be fine so seems like a temporary solution for me, hopefully u find something to get urs working

nice, enjoy man ;)

i hope they fix it soon, im so hungry to play ☺️ ( at least i can keep my bitcoin farming going now xD )

Edited by Nuux_global

Nuux_global

if someone still have same problem like me xD 

try to do what @GrimReaper556 did, and it fix problem for him ( i still didn't try it ):

image.thumb.png.382a51a284afdf808a2774892a3c15ff.png

good luck

ta3mia
11 minutes ago, Nuux_global said:

if someone still have same problem like me xD 

try to do what @GrimReaper556 did, and it fix problem for him ( i still didn't try it ):

image.thumb.png.382a51a284afdf808a2774892a3c15ff.png

good luck

i tried the @GrimReaper556 way and the VPN way.
Still no luck :(

SerineTsk
1 hour ago, ta3mia said:

i tried the @GrimReaper556 way and the VPN way.
Still no luck :(

For the VPN way, i had to go through a different country, it didnt work when i used UK vpns