Irozar

Co-op PvE Done Right Suggestion

Irozar

Hello, I understand you don't want to hinder the entire point of "Escape from Tarkov" and what it stands for / is. 

However, I do believe you should implement a "Limited Co-op Experience" what I mean by this is, players and their friends (People on friendslist, people they can trust to avoid toxic behavior)

I think the way it should be done, should be how Scav runs work (That being on a timer). That you may do a simulation or something of the sort to be able to get used to certain guns, different situations and true teamwork communication. Helping players get better with call outs, guns they particularly are good at in prep for a real mission with high stakes. I believe it should be on a timer of 3 times a day,  on a 1 hour cooldown and absolutely nothing carry over. (Like Offline Mode) I understand Scav runs are practically all of that, stepping into the arena to practice with your friends on a low stakes format and I dont want the game to be hurt by people who only want to play Co-op because that isnt the point. However, when I first started I wish I could have experienced the game with my squad and get used to how the game is played, where hot spot locations are, probable loot, where the exits are ect. Without needing to have anything else but the game up. Just a very minor thing, which is why it probably isnt being looked at, I know people want it.

But lets be honest people.. there is a difference between being a baby and wanting a PvE mode where you can get loot, skill level ups, ect without worrying about other players... that would brutally affect everything about Tarkov and Tarkov is not that type of game and wanting a simple mode where you can practice with a friend or two by your side to get used to locals , exits and learn the mechanics with a squad you play in to get ready for the real gameplay. Limit it so it doesnt hurt what Tarkov stands by, but give something to help new players a chance.

PS: Especially with how much they are advancing the AI in the game like recently, Im amazed to see what else they plan to do. Id love to be man hunted by enemy AI while also worrying about other players.

davidj123456

If such a mode exists you should not gain anything for winning, but lose everything for dying.
Honestly you have no idea how useful such a feature would be.