In case of possible .366 TKM AP

CBasedLifeForm

Hi everyone!
Watching streamers talking about new .366 TKM AP round and how overpowered it is. I have suggestion if you ever decide to nerf it, make it so it can be used only with VPO-215. Every streamer I saw was using it with semi-auto Vepr AKM/VPO-209 which in realistic setting might have reliablity issues due to higher gas pressures in gas operated gun. On the other hand in bolt action guns the breach is way better suited to fire more powerful cartridges than standard for caliber.

Thanks for reading,
Szkocka

• Upvote 2

Cool suggestion! Sounds realistic, but i think the most realistic approach would be to allow these to be fired even from withing the semi auto vepr, with the risk of you breaking the gun in the process.

Perhaps with the advanced weapon jamming we can finally get features similiar to this.

The round adds 35 Recoil to your weapon. The META .366 Vepr AK has about 150 recoil when you use the .366 AP ammo. Also it gives your weapon -28 accuracy... which means your accuracy with that round is 3.0 MOA. With that recoil and that garbage accuracy good luck hitting anything over 50m. Imo because of this the round is balanced.