RedJoe2257

T45M one tap lv 4 Ulac helmet now?

RedJoe2257

I've just been one tapped in the top of the head by a T45M bullet and I was wearing a Ulac, I killed 3 guys in big red in custom and the last one tapped me with a T45M is there some issue about armor penetration? Cause is not the first time after the patch that something weird happen to me with shitty bullets. The Ulac had full hp and my head too.

gamefinger

omg :P   so every time you get killed it's a bug?    bugs bunny just killed you bro

RedJoe2257

LOL? Did you read what I just wrote? And how many posts do you see about me dying in the forum? I think that if a bullet with 30 pen one tap lv 4 helmet may be an issue, go be a jerk somewhere else.

Thormato

T45M has a 9.1% chance to penetrate a lvl 4 Helmet, every bullet has a small chance to penetrate any armor, so no it isnt a bug

• Upvote 1

RedJoe2257

Didn't know that, cause of course it never happen to me on the other side xD.

B-A-N-G
1 minute ago, RedJoe2257 said:

Didn't know that, cause of course it never happen to me on the other side xD.

Presumably you know the NFAM ammo charts. There is a non-zero chance for pen on Class 4 helmet for a lot of ammo types. Basic safe assumption is that if a dude can hit you in the head with any round, there's a chance it will kill you. Yes he got top of your head, he could have also got face/eyes/jaw or ears.

What I don't know is how blunt damage works on helmets. @Thormato?

davidj123456

A bullet with 1 penetration can still have a chance... even if it is next to 0... to penetrate level 6 helmets...
T45M can penetrate Level 3 Armor. ULACH is Level 4. You got unlucky.

RedJoe2257

Thanks guys didn't know about a constant chance for bullets with any pen to go through any helmet, I tought it was like, a bullet with 30 pen coudn't penetrate a lv 4 helmet at the first shot if the helmet is full hp.