P01NT_MAN

[Suggestions] Tarkov Sherpa Power Point

NeZoX_52

И что я хочу стать ШЕРПОМ что надо сделать???

P01NT_MAN
On 1/24/2017 at 0:27 PM, Kleanuppguy said:

I had an idea for the Sherpa program I think a lot of people would like. One thing that would make the Sherpas stand out but have no unfair advantage over other players is to have a unique player model/clothing/headmodel. I think the perfect examples of a Sherpa USEC and BEAR would be the two poster boys of the game. Have these two concept characters rendered in game and have them be exclusive to the Sherpas. Thoughts? 

4F50B351-F97C-446B-8E94-24B36BB9DA3F-10333-00000539E8FFE713_tmp.png

That's not a bad idea. Although the Bear looks more water proof and warm than the USEC operator lol. Make that Hoodie a SOF top and I'm 100% on board. 

Edited by P01NT_MAN
  • Upvote 2

AidanShepard55

Does anyone know how to become a sherpa

MadStalker
8 hours ago, AidanShepard55 said:

Does anyone know how to become a sherpa

Not sure if the devs themself know ^^

• Upvote 1

Ernest1987
Am 24.1.2017 um 18:27 schrieb Kleanuppguy:

I had an idea for the Sherpa program I think a lot of people would like. One thing that would make the Sherpas stand out but have no unfair advantage over other players is to have a unique player model/clothing/headmodel. I think the perfect examples of a Sherpa USEC and BEAR would be the two poster boys of the game. Have these two concept characters rendered in game and have them be exclusive to the Sherpas. Thoughts? 

I love the idea!

Cfxsquad

What does Sherpa's mean?

This is interesting. We are creating a fan film about eft and this is the perfect prop list for us to get! 

P01NT_MAN
On 3/8/2017 at 1:28 PM, Cfxsquad said:

What does Sherpa's mean?

This is interesting. We are creating a fan film about eft and this is the perfect prop list for us to get! 

Lol Need a Grip or Gaffer?

Cfxsquad
16 hours ago, P01NT_MAN said:

Lol Need a Grip or Gaffer?

Hah! No way, what country? 

P01NT_MAN
On 5/7/2017 at 9:45 AM, Cfxsquad said:

Hah! No way, what country? 

Lol, East Coast USA.

• Upvote 1

rayfang2000

Great ideas man! Only gripe I really had is with the uniforms. I felt that as veterans of the game, sherpas should be seen with heavily weathered and practical gear. I was thinking something even more scav-like, but obviously with defining characteristics between BEAR and USEC. Perhaps something like what Stalkers wear in the Stalker franchise? I don't know just spitballing, but its a great powerpoint.

rayfang2000
On 1/24/2017 at 9:27 AM, Kleanuppguy said:

I think if the Sherpas are going to look PMC instead of mountain men, then the model for BEAR would be suitable. However, the USEC model feels too apocalypsey/casual for a PMC operator. That tactical fanny pack would need some serious usage. Perhaps a plate carrier with plated cummerbunds instead of the JPC and a change of clothes?

Winst0n

You should definitely be able to quickly tell if a person is SHERPA, scav or just a regular PMC operator.  Otherwise people will just shoot on sight at the slightest doubt.

I really hope this game ends up offering more than just "shooting everything that moves" kind of gameplay.

Edited by thepotwizard

Sushi

A Sherpa-specific uniform and kit would be kinda neat. What if the Sherpas were a sort of third faction that doesn't wear a BEAR or USEC uniform?

JWhiskey

this is a really cool concept!

Edited by JWhiskey

Twitchley

To give a genuine response to this power point would be quite difficult, there are a lot of things I'd personally change when it comes to some of Sherpa but we can all easily agree on the beard part. The title Sherpa shows experience with a long history of torment ( For example, being experienced within the game and it's mechanics ), the beard represents this, perhaps having the ability to appear more casual to other players by having different shirts, civilian jackets or things of that nature. Things to make you appear more trust worthy and helpful rather than a big mean PMC member, even though you should still be one at heart. 

They need to be the teachers of the game, the one rare aspect that players could see but are easily recognizable.

b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2