Raid balancing

Optikn3rv

Are their any plans to balance raids in the future as currently being a new player you stand no chance when there are level 49 top geared players in the same raid. I understand this game as a very steep learning curve but level 2 against 49 be real.

Balancing say 1-10  11-20  etc so you stand a small chance against your enemy.

It cannot be fun for top end players slaughtering noobs who have nothing to loot unless they bought the account from a china man.

davidj123456

Avoid using bad ammo and you will be fine. Try to watch some tutorials, learn how to quest, and keep an eye out for which FIR items and hideout items you need to keep. Try to get Level 15 as fast as possible. Even the 7.62x39mm PS ammo you can buy from Prapor Level 1 can still completely wreck Tier 5 armor (as long as it is in an AKM for the extra rate of fire).

Level 0-9 use 7.62x39mm PS. Load it into AKM, Vepr KM, and SKS. At Level 0-9 you can't modify the SKS but you can modify the AKM & Vepr KM a bit.

Level 10-21 continue using 7.62x39mm PS but you can now also use 7.62x51mm M80. You can load this into SKS, AKM, Vepr KM, SA-58, M1A, and Vepr Hunter. Except for the SA-58 and M1A you can actually create a decent build for all these guns at Trader Level 2.

Level 22-29 now have access to way more good ammunition and way better modifications. For ammo you now have FMJ SX, 5.45 BT & BP, M855A1, M856A1.

If you do your research, watch some tutorials, and actually learn how to quest properly, it will take you 10-14 days to get Level 40. Even if you are casual af and have no time it should take you only a few days or maximum a week to get Level 2 Traders... at which you can buy an ~85 recoil AKM with 7.62x39mm PS, a Level 4 Armored Rig, and a Level 3 Helmet. If you play safe and carefully, and are actually a decent player you should not have much of a problem clapping higher players.

NOTE: The above is for early wipe when Flea Market basically is not useable. Now that prices are more stable at Level 10 you can literally buy yourself the level 4 rig and level 3 helmet, but instead of an AKM you can buy an AK74M, modify it for roughly the same price, and use 5.45x39mm BT ammo which is better than 7.62x39mm PS. Not to mention the fact the AK74M has a lot less recoil than the AKM.

Optikn3rv
13 hours ago, davidj123456 said:

Avoid using bad ammo and you will be fine. Try to watch some tutorials, learn how to quest, and keep an eye out for which FIR items and hideout items you need to keep. Try to get Level 15 as fast as possible. Even the 7.62x39mm PS ammo you can buy from Prapor Level 1 can still completely wreck Tier 5 armor (as long as it is in an AKM for the extra rate of fire).

Level 0-9 use 7.62x39mm PS. Load it into AKM, Vepr KM, and SKS. At Level 0-9 you can't modify the SKS but you can modify the AKM & Vepr KM a bit.

Level 10-21 continue using 7.62x39mm PS but you can now also use 7.62x51mm M80. You can load this into SKS, AKM, Vepr KM, SA-58, M1A, and Vepr Hunter. Except for the SA-58 and M1A you can actually create a decent build for all these guns at Trader Level 2.

Level 22-29 now have access to way more good ammunition and way better modifications. For ammo you now have FMJ SX, 5.45 BT & BP, M855A1, M856A1.

If you do your research, watch some tutorials, and actually learn how to quest properly, it will take you 10-14 days to get Level 40. Even if you are casual af and have no time it should take you only a few days or maximum a week to get Level 2 Traders... at which you can buy an ~85 recoil AKM with 7.62x39mm PS, a Level 4 Armored Rig, and a Level 3 Helmet. If you play safe and carefully, and are actually a decent player you should not have much of a problem clapping higher players.

NOTE: The above is for early wipe when Flea Market basically is not useable. Now that prices are more stable at Level 10 you can literally buy yourself the level 4 rig and level 3 helmet, but instead of an AKM you can buy an AK74M, modify it for roughly the same price, and use 5.45x39mm BT ammo which is better than 7.62x39mm PS. Not to mention the fact the AK74M has a lot less recoil than the AKM.

Yep watching loads and trying to learn is what I am doing, did my 1st ever online raid with some guildies or what ever clans/guilds are called and at level 2 I managed to drop a lvl 23 with my pistol but that was more luck.

I then met a geared high level and hit him 3 times at very close range in the back then he turned around and one shotted me.

The maps that allow long distance shooting as a low level with the basic weapons you have little to no chance.

I also hear they are talking about a compass which will help as I spend more time lost than anything else lol.

Normally I steer clear of PVP due to too many cheats (PUGB etc) but thought I would try this as on youtube it looked fun so my skills in pvp suck. This explains why I would prefer balancing. I am yet to leave a raid with anything as so far I just die which I hear is normal too.