Jump to content
TheWay

Summer discounts on pre-order packages of #EscapefromTarkov

Recommended Posts

TheWay

Summer discounts on pre-order packages of #EscapefromTarkov.

From August 3 to August 5, 2020, discounts on all types of pre-orders and upgrades of Escape from Tarkov will be available on the official website of the project.

  • Standard Edition - 15% discount
  • Left Behind Edition - 15% discount
  • Prepare for Escape Edition - 15% discount
  • Edge of Darkness Limited Edition - 20% discount
     
  • Discounts on all types of pre-order upgrades - 15%

Discounts start on August 3 at 00: 01 Moscow time and last until August 5 at 23: 59 Moscow time.

Permanent discounts for purchasing multiple pre-orders as a gift will not be combined with summer discounts.

  • 2 sets - 10% discount%
  • 3 sets - 15% discount%
  • 4 sets - 20% discount%

See you in Tarkov!

EfT_Post_SummerTimeSale20_FinalEn.jpg

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sneggzooka

dang, upgraded a few days ago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Flipperdink

how will it be applied? pre or post purchase?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bearforce_One

Is it possible to gift someone a upgrade to EOD code?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LenzOA

nice, so we will get a new ban wave soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lige73

Ask why you can't fix the connection interruption in the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Idielots

How do I buy multiple copies as it is only gives me the single purchase option? (yes I used search)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheWay

Dear Escapers!

The discounts on all types of pre-orders and upgrades of Escape from Tarkov have started and are available on the official website of the project.

https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/preorder-page

- Standard Edition-15% off
- Left Behind Edition-15% off
- Prepare for Escape Edition-15% off
- Edge of Darkness Limited Edition-20% off

- Discounts on all types of pre-order upgrades-15%

Discounts will last until August 5 at 23:59 Moscow time.

Permanent discounts for purchasing multiple pre-orders as a gift will not be combined with summer discounts.

2 sets - 10% off
3 sets - 15% off
4 sets - 20% off

See you in Tarkov!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
deamonkill07
Posted (edited)

@TheWay

When i click on the to go buy the upgrade to EOD of tarkov it come up with the 75 euro one instead on the 63euro one as there is a 15% off and when i click on it to go pay for it says i am paying for  t he 75 euro one. I have not bought this yet as it has put me off this is in th UK just need to know if this is normal.

image.png.7ff8b8bdfc5e31f6b3c0e7a4230008ff.pngimage.png.8874b695bb946c2a719d035950613df3.png

image.png

Edited by deamonkill07

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drofic
18 hours ago, deamonkill07 said:

just need to know if this is normal.

  • 15%( discount ) of 75.00 = 11.25
  • 75 - 11.25( discount ) = 63.75
  • 63.75 + 4.07( payment fee ) = 67.82
  • 67.82 + 20%( vat ) = 81.384
  • total = 81.39( rounded up )

Looks correct to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gberzagui
On 8/2/2020 at 6:01 PM, TheWay said:

Dear Escapers!

The discounts on all types of pre-orders and upgrades of Escape from Tarkov have started and are available on the official website of the project.

https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/preorder-page

- Standard Edition-15% off
- Left Behind Edition-15% off
- Prepare for Escape Edition-15% off
- Edge of Darkness Limited Edition-20% off

- Discounts on all types of pre-order upgrades-15%

Discounts will last until August 5 at 23:59 Moscow time.

Permanent discounts for purchasing multiple pre-orders as a gift will not be combined with summer discounts.

2 sets - 10% off
3 sets - 15% off
4 sets - 20% off

See you in Tarkov!

You are saying that the upgrade to EoD account should have 20% discount, but when i'm trying to buy it, the discount available it's only 15%.

It will be fixed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Madiakz
1 hour ago, gberzagui said:

You are saying that the upgrade to EoD account should have 20% discount, but when i'm trying to buy it, the discount available it's only 15%.

It will be fixed?

15% is correct, it says it right there.

1 hour ago, gberzagui said:

- Discounts on all types of pre-order upgrades-15%

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gberzagui
1 hour ago, Madiakz said:

15% is correct, it says it right there.

 

hmmm, thanks for the explanation! 

I'm sorry for the misundertanding :X

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Madiakz
6 minutes ago, gberzagui said:

hmmm, thanks for the explanation! 

I'm sorry for the misundertanding :X

No worries man, you weren't the only one ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
intracate117

Was just about to sign up and then the sale ended 5 minutes before :( Have to keep a better eye out next time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2