DissAbledGamer

Well... it was amazing while it lasted.

DissAbledGamer
Posted (edited)

For a good 48 hours the head eyes meta disappeared and seems to have returned. played 28 of those 48 and yet to report 1 death because none of it was fishy even though many were headshots.... come this morning I log on had some issues with eft, reinstalled, got back on and in 4 hours of gameplay and about 15~20 raids later got head eye'd more than half the raids from places where I can't even hear them shoot their assault rifles until I am already dead signifying they shot from pretty far...so yea, it was actually really fun for a couple days when fighting people that weren't cheating, it really reminds someone of the potential of this game if it weren't for the sackless cheaters who for some reason find enjoyment in playing the game by only pressing the left mouse click. I'm curious what the next banwave will be like with the little report button. 

Based on what some of the mods have said, it averaged 30k a month so let's see how astronomically the number goes up. 

Edited by DissAbledGamer
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

davidj123456

So just because someone kills you means they are cheating? Is everyone better than you always a cheater?

The only map where cheaters actually exist is Labs, during which you will see a cheater every 2 or 3 games. 

On other maps Cheaters pretty much do not exist. I have almost 900 raids this wipe and excluding Labs I've only seen about 5 cheaters. That is 1 cheater every 180 games... which is less than 1%...
I play on both EU & US servers, and all of my friends see a cheater in fewer than 5% of games. People just keep complaining because they know there is an issue on Labs... so of course they just pretend it exists everywhere else so they can just use it as an excuse every time they die... because of course it is always the enemies fault instead of your own...

The fact that you got Head, Eye'd is definitely not because of your movement... or your positioning... or where you were on the map at a given time... or even just because of bad luck... no it is because everyone in this game is cheating.

You will see cheaters from time to time, and it will be very annoying, but there are not as many of them as people say there are (excluding Labs). Just stop complaining and learn how to play the game better.
We have Forums, Twitch, YouTube, Reddit, Discord, Sherpa, and many other ways to gather information on how to become a better player. We have Offline mode in EFT, and the fact that generally playing and learning from mistakes will teach you the game better. Use those resources and improve instead of wasting time on here complaining!

• Like 2

DissAbledGamer
7 hours ago, davidj123456 said:

So just because someone kills you means they are cheating? Is everyone better than you always a cheater?

The only map where cheaters actually exist is Labs, during which you will see a cheater every 2 or 3 games. 

On other maps Cheaters pretty much do not exist. I have almost 900 raids this wipe and excluding Labs I've only seen about 5 cheaters. That is 1 cheater every 180 games... which is less than 1%...
I play on both EU & US servers, and all of my friends see a cheater in fewer than 5% of games. People just keep complaining because they know there is an issue on Labs... so of course they just pretend it exists everywhere else so they can just use it as an excuse every time they die... because of course it is always the enemies fault instead of your own...

The fact that you got Head, Eye'd is definitely not because of your movement... or your positioning... or where you were on the map at a given time... or even just because of bad luck... no it is because everyone in this game is cheating.

You will see cheaters from time to time, and it will be very annoying, but there are not as many of them as people say there are (excluding Labs). Just stop complaining and learn how to play the game better.
We have Forums, Twitch, YouTube, Reddit, Discord, Sherpa, and many other ways to gather information on how to become a better player. We have Offline mode in EFT, and the fact that generally playing and learning from mistakes will teach you the game better. Use those resources and improve instead of wasting time on here complaining!

You really should pay attention to the first part of my post... it's not the deaths or the head shots. The weird deaths where I am exposed for half a second and get instant 1 tapped from a distance so far that the gun sound comes after I am dead and the shot is to the head eyes as well as from a guns with traditionally low MOA, usually 2 minimum and average 3+ is what's funky. My raids last 10~15 minutes max, how many raids do you think I did in 28 hours of play vs the 4 hours ? I had yet to report a single player in that 28 hours and in the 4 hours there were already 10 questionable deaths. Derp.

davidj123456
1 minute ago, DissAbledGamer said:

You really should pay attention to the first part of my post... it's not the deaths or the head shots. The weird deaths where I am exposed for half a second and get instant 1 tapped from a distance so far that the gun sound comes after I am dead and the shot is to the head eyes as well as from a guns with traditionally low MOA, usually 2 minimum and average 3+ is what's funky. My raids last 10~15 minutes max, how many raids do you think I did in 28 hours of play vs the 4 hours ? I had yet to report a single player in that 28 hours and in the 4 hours there were already 10 questionable deaths. Derp.

They saw you... scoped in... and you peeked from roughly the same spot... what do you expect?

• Like 1

Zothuc

So the only thing you can see from a death, is what ammo they used and where the fatal hit landed, you say you don't hear the shot till after you're dead, but there's no guarantee that the shot you heard was the shot that killed you. Certain silencers will make the gun silent if you're far enough away, so all you hear are the snaps.

DissAbledGamer
6 hours ago, davidj123456 said:

They saw you... scoped in... and you peeked from roughly the same spot... what do you expect?

What in the hell are you referencing? Are you on crack? You talk as if you are referencing something specific when you don't even know... this even further reinforces the belief that you are one of those dismissive individuals who probably cheat themselves and down play forum posts to take the heat away from cheaters. You LITERALLY are making things up when there was ZERO reference to any clips because there are none and you talk as if you know what situation I am talking about. Fishy much?

5 hours ago, Zothuc said:

So the only thing you can see from a death, is what ammo they used and where the fatal hit landed, you say you don't hear the shot till after you're dead, but there's no guarantee that the shot you heard was the shot that killed you. Certain silencers will make the gun silent if you're far enough away, so all you hear are the snaps.

LoL okay brand new account with 4 posts. I wonder why the new account? Banned on the previous one? You sound experienced lol. GG

Caster89Actual
15 hours ago, davidj123456 said:

So I guess those 4/10 raids I experience when I am looting a place not making any noise, and I hear some player scav running full sprint so I creep into a non conspicuous position and set up and ambush only to have him round the corner pre firing hitting me exactly in the eyes. . . . Those guys just must have such a good gaming chair that lets them automatically know where I am.

im not even exaggerating, it’s 4/10 raids that happens.

i have my servers set strictly to west coast USA servers too.

the worst part is sometimes it’s almost impossible to tell if the guys legitimately cheating or if the server connection is so terrible that I’m 2 seconds behind what’s really happening on the server.

davidj123456
7 hours ago, Caster89Actual said:

So I guess those 4/10 raids I experience when I am looting a place not making any noise, and I hear some player scav running full sprint so I creep into a non conspicuous position and set up and ambush only to have him round the corner pre firing hitting me exactly in the eyes. . . . Those guys just must have such a good gaming chair that lets them automatically know where I am.

im not even exaggerating, it’s 4/10 raids that happens.

i have my servers set strictly to west coast USA servers too.

the worst part is sometimes it’s almost impossible to tell if the guys legitimately cheating or if the server connection is so terrible that I’m 2 seconds behind what’s really happening on the server.

Looting makes noise.
Creeping makes noise.
ADSing makes noise.
Get better at the game and learn how sound works. Those 3 things literally gave away your exact position.

If you can't tell whether it is connection or cheats then stop calling cheats 24/7. I play on US West too... and I see them in less than 5% of games. If you're playing on Non-US servers (China, Japan, etc) then sure it might be an issue in those regions. When I played on Russian servers I actually saw 10% instead of under 5%... but it is still rare af.

9 hours ago, DissAbledGamer said:

What in the hell are you referencing? Are you on crack? You talk as if you are referencing something specific when you don't even know... this even further reinforces the belief that you are one of those dismissive individuals who probably cheat themselves and down play forum posts to take the heat away from cheaters. You LITERALLY are making things up when there was ZERO reference to any clips because there are none and you talk as if you know what situation I am talking about. Fishy much?

LoL okay brand new account with 4 posts. I wonder why the new account? Banned on the previous one? You sound experienced lol. GG

Funny how good players do not have an issue with Scavs but you do...
They were easy af before 12.7 and now they are more or less the right difficulty. Learn how to defeat them instead of crying.

• Hot 1

DissAbledGamer
On 8/1/2020 at 5:07 AM, davidj123456 said:

Funny how good players do not have an issue with Scavs but you do...
They were easy af before 12.7 and now they are more or less the right difficulty. Learn how to defeat them instead of crying.

I see you are still smoking crack. "Crack is whack" - Whitney Houston (R.I.P)

davidj123456
5 minutes ago, DissAbledGamer said:

I see you are still smoking crack. "Crack is whack" - Whitney Houston (R.I.P)

I see you still are spewing insults instead of providing evidence...

GhostZ69
On 7/31/2020 at 2:17 PM, DissAbledGamer said:

The weird deaths where I am exposed for half a second and get instant 1 tapped from a distance so far that the gun sound comes after I am dead

On 8/1/2020 at 6:07 AM, davidj123456 said:

Looting makes noise.
Creeping makes noise.
ADSing makes noise.
Get better at the game and learn how sound works. Those 3 things literally gave away your exact position.

Dude, just ignore him.  His first post is practically a copy paste to every single post that references cheaters.  He is just obviously so good that the cheaters can't even kill him.  Or there are no cheaters.  Well, outside of Labs.  Everyone just needs to git gud.

• Hot 1
  • Upvote 2

skyflashde
vor 32 Minuten schrieb GhostZ69:

Dude, just ignore him.  His first post is practically a copy paste to every single post that references cheaters.  He is just obviously so good that the cheaters can't even kill him.  Or there are no cheaters.  Well, outside of Labs.  Everyone just needs to git gud.

LOL.. he is probably cheating. Why else would he put his "there are no cheaters" propaganda everywhere?

• Upvote 1

davidj123456
1 hour ago, GhostZ69 said:

The guy was literally doing stuff that makes a ton of noise but then thinks the enemy should not have known where he was. Wtf do you expect..? Do you not know how sound in this game works...

51 minutes ago, skyflashde said:

LOL.. he is probably cheating. Why else would he put his "there are no cheaters" propaganda everywhere?

Lmfao so bad you even think I am cheating. No wonder... coming from a guy who quits at level 30 and avoids pvp at all costs... this is not the game for you kid...

GhostZ69
21 minutes ago, davidj123456 said:

The guy was literally doing stuff that makes a ton of noise

Where does he say he is doing ANYTHING?  Or are you just making that up?  I read his post three times and not once did he say he was looting or moving or doing anything.  You are just making assumptions. In fact the ONLY thing he mentions is that they are so far away that he was dead before he heard the shot.  So, unless you are saying you can hear people looting from 200+ meters away you are just making things up.

25 minutes ago, davidj123456 said:

Do you not know how sound in this game works...

Yes, it works VERY poorly.

25 minutes ago, davidj123456 said:

this is not the game for you kid...

This just makes you look immature.  You have no right to tell anyone what game is or is not for them.  One of the beauties of this game is that anyone can play it any way that they enjoy.  I could look at your stats and say the PvP in this game is not for you because yours is worse than mine.  But what does that accomplish?  Nothing.  Try not to be immature in your attitude towards other people.

Harleus

1. I mostly enjoy this game.

2. Desync/delay IS still common unfortunately. I can move left/right and look over to my brother as he is watching me and there is a solid 0.5-1 second delay. Unfortunately this has been around forever and unless you have another account/computer to see it happen you never notice it in game. That is why I am sure you thought you made it to cover and still died, because on the enemy screen you are still in view lol. You can see videos about what I mentioned.

davidj123456
17 minutes ago, GhostZ69 said:

Where does he say he is doing ANYTHING?  Or are you just making that up?  I read his post three times and not once did he say he was looting or moving or doing anything.  You are just making assumptions. In fact the ONLY thing he mentions is that they are so far away that he was dead before he heard the shot.  So, unless you are saying you can hear people looting from 200+ meters away you are just making things up.

Yes, it works VERY poorly.

This just makes you look immature.  You have no right to tell anyone what game is or is not for them.  One of the beauties of this game is that anyone can play it any way that they enjoy.  I could look at your stats and say the PvP in this game is not for you because yours is worse than mine.  But what does that accomplish?  Nothing.  Try not to be immature in your attitude towards other people.

I am repeating what that guy has been saying to me in other threads.
About the sound, its the video this guy took down...

SCvTyson
10 minutes ago, Harleus said:

1. I mostly enjoy this game.

2. Desync/delay IS still common unfortunately. I can move left/right and look over to my brother as he is watching me and there is a solid 0.5-1 second delay. Unfortunately this has been around forever and unless you have another account/computer to see it happen you never notice it in game. That is why I am sure you thought you made it to cover and still died, because on the enemy screen you are still in view lol. You can see videos about what I mentioned.

True...Tarkov is the best game that I have but I dont play it due to this ridicolous desync. Sure cheaters are there but I can live with that. Its not like theres a cheater every single time. But the desync..dear god.. makes this game unplayable for me. If bsg wants to offer such level of realism and hardcore where your mistakes are punished so harshly ( to a casual player that doesnt have enough time to farm rubles all day long) they should offer stable performance first, so that when you die, you dont wonder if it lagged or was it your own mistake. What worries me the most is that there has been literally no improvement in desync since release of alpha. Zero improvement, I'd even think that it got much worse. Another failed investment in an early release product...

Mr_Sheep

Back in my day threads like this would be locked and sent to the shadow relm

xman360754
11 hours ago, davidj123456 said:

Ironic coming from someone who sits on a forum crying about how bad a game is 24/7 yet still plays it...
I damn well hope you are under 18... because you spend so much time on here crying that if you are above 18 you clearly are homeless 

bro just quit harrassing the community members, you wonder why everyone here is against everything you have to say. go spend some time irl if you still have an irl life with such an attitude, like god damn go get a girl or something maybe?

• Like 1

traumacode
4 hours ago, davidj123456 said:

Explain to me how I am wrong.

Harassing members in the forums is wrong - doesn't matter whether you are stating facts or not.  It's not something that should be condoned.  I am actually surprised you haven't been banned or put on time out yet.

With that said, you're entitled to your opinion.  Try taking a different approach if you want to be taken seriously.  If you're just trolling and trying to get a rise out of people, see above about my surprise about you not being banned or put on time out.

tobiassolem

Well, this thread turned into another flamewar.

Some people in here are causing more trouble than adding to the community.
One of these ways will lead to a better forum atmosphere, the other will lead to your absence.

Stop it with the personal attacks and toxic negativity toward each other. Lest I will have to swing the banhammer.

davidj123456
11 minutes ago, traumacode said:

Harassing members in the forums is wrong - doesn't matter whether you are stating facts or not.  It's not something that should be condoned.  I am actually surprised you haven't been banned or put on time out yet.

With that said, you're entitled to your opinion.  Try taking a different approach if you want to be taken seriously.  If you're just trolling and trying to get a rise out of people, see above about my surprise about you not being banned or put on time out.

That I understand.

I was asking pls explain how my first 3 replies to this thread are wrong. That is my argument and it is the argument people keep on insulting me for having.

• Upvote 1

Kremson
12 minutes ago, davidj123456 said:

That I understand.

I was asking pls explain how my first 3 replies to this thread are wrong. That is my argument and it is the argument people keep on insulting me for having.

It isnt so much in what you said as it is in how you said it an went on about it . I mean from me reading over everything you come off as very cocky an non empathetic , granted no one is looking for their hand to be held or comforted here but try an be more understanding . Plus you just started playing here what 6 months ago maybe or less an you act like you been here for years an know it all . 

Ive been around for over 2 years an still learning the game but in none of my post do I go around an tell someone to go get gud or talk about how badly they suck at the game or say no your wrong it was no cheater your just bad . But you done that to not just one but several members an yet you dont see where you are harassing or insulting an then go on the defense when someone does it to you . 

Also you said you play on the west coast servers mainly but then also say you play on other servers like RU . See that in itself is a problem when its even been stated by Niki that playing on a server not close to where you live will lag out the server an cause dsync for everyone on that raid . So really you an so many others like you that do that are a problem least for now until either BSG does something about it or finally puts the game on servers that are stable an dont have the rubberband effect . The servers have an always been crap an I cant tell you how many times Ive been in raids an watched my ping out of nowhere go from a 31 to 90 back n forth or go an open a door 5 times cause it kept closing itself . But it doesnt help any at all when players like yourself come onto a server with a high ping an ruining the game play for everyone else . Doesnt matter that the game will kick you out for it its the fact it ruins it enough while you are connected to that server so if you live on the west coast then stick to those servers . 

davidj123456
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Kremson said:

It isnt so much in what you said as it is in how you said it an went on about it . I mean from me reading over everything you come off as very cocky an non empathetic , granted no one is looking for their hand to be held or comforted here but try an be more understanding . Plus you just started playing here what 6 months ago maybe or less an you act like you been here for years an know it all . 

Ive been around for over 2 years an still learning the game but in none of my post do I go around an tell someone to go get gud or talk about how badly they suck at the game or say no your wrong it was no cheater your just bad . But you done that to not just one but several members an yet you dont see where you are harassing or insulting an then go on the defense when someone does it to you . 

Also you said you play on the west coast servers mainly but then also say you play on other servers like RU . See that in itself is a problem when its even been stated by Niki that playing on a server not close to where you live will lag out the server an cause dsync for everyone on that raid . So really you an so many others like you that do that are a problem least for now until either BSG does something about it or finally puts the game on servers that are stable an dont have the rubberband effect . The servers have an always been crap an I cant tell you how many times Ive been in raids an watched my ping out of nowhere go from a 31 to 90 back n forth or go an open a door 5 times cause it kept closing itself . But it doesnt help any at all when players like yourself come onto a server with a high ping an ruining the game play for everyone else . Doesnt matter that the game will kick you out for it its the fact it ruins it enough while you are connected to that server so if you live on the west coast then stick to those servers . 

I live half the year in Central US and the other half in Europe. I only play on servers near mine. I never play with ping above 100.

Also. I am just rly tired of the people who sh*t on everything BSG does and complain about everything 24/7, such as the people who call cheats on literally everyone or the people who say good ammo is not available at lower levels. Or just people who hate every update in general and never look at it in a positive way.

Edited by davidj123456

Kremson
1 minute ago, davidj123456 said:

I live half the year in Central US and the other half in Europe. I only play on servers near mine.

Then my point still stands you live in central US so then play on those an not west coast or east coast . I mean the St Louis server should be golden for you if southern central or chicago if northern central no point in being on the west coast servers . As for the other half the year then stick to the EU servers an not the RU servers . And this isnt just directed towards you but everyone who does just the same as you . I play on east coast everyone that I play with is on the east coast an even though the servers is garbage its still more stable than the one time we tried west coast servers having 120+ pings warping through the map getting stuck in walls etc to where we had to disconnect an lose gear nearly every time .