DissAbledGamer

Well... it was amazing while it lasted.

davidj123456
3 minutes ago, Kremson said:

Then my point still stands you live in central US so then play on those an not west coast or east coast . I mean the St Louis server should be golden for you if southern central or chicago if northern central no point in being on the west coast servers . As for the other half the year then stick to the EU servers an not the RU servers . And this isnt just directed towards you but everyone who does just the same as you . I play on east coast everyone that I play with is on the east coast an even though the servers is garbage its still more stable than the one time we tried west coast servers having 120+ pings warping through the map getting stuck in walls etc to where we had to disconnect an lose gear nearly every time . 

When I am in Central US I get 50 ping to east coast and 50 ping to west coast. Why shouldn't I play on those servers...?
In Europe I get 25ping to London and 50 ping to Moscow. Again why shouldn't I play on these?

Should the ping limit be reduced to 50 in your opinion?

Kremson
Just now, davidj123456 said:

When I am in Central US I get 50 ping to east coast and 50 ping to west coast. Why shouldn't I play on those servers...?
In Europe I get 25ping to London and 50 ping to Moscow. Again why shouldn't I play on these?

Just cause it says that doesnt mean it is stable keep in mind servers are not that good . Heres an example I am in KY so the closest server to me is the DC server but yet I get a 60+ ping to it where as say chicago I have a 31 ping to it and its more stable than the DC one which is only about 6 hours from me where chicago is like 10 hours from me . You always go for the lowest ping server , heck even Dallas I get a lower ping to than DC and I am like 20 hours from there . Lower ping per player in a raid will decrease dsync in a raid least in theory but there will always be dsync here as long as we have the servers we have well the server company which by now we all know is garbage . 

Kremson
9 minutes ago, davidj123456 said:

No not at all in my opinion with the money BSG has made from everyone they should invest in alot better servers than we have . I know I reference alot to  WoT in some of my posts over the years but I use them here in this as an example . When I first started playing that game I played on the EU servers with a 140 ish ping but it felt like I had a 40 ping . Reason being is cause WG has really dang good servers to where on the us central servers my ping is like between a 20 an a 25 ping an feels like 10 ping . Ive said it before an I will say it again a complete server upgrade will eliminate half if not all lag an dsync related game play issues and even more so if they would put the game on a better engine than this unity crap . I feel like unity is a poor man's game engine just way too many issues with this engine , an yes I know some will say its also got to do with the coding etc but that still doesnt solve poor stability an performance . 

davidj123456

The ping numbers I listed are stable. I get that number stable but it can sometimes be +20 or -20 in either end. The HIGHEST ping I ever play with is 75 on any server I play on.
So again, why shouldn't I play on those servers...?