XoNUKEx740oX

228- itemsmoving: bad param scheme_item [count]

XoNUKEx740oX

Unable to use tags obtained to get MSBB in game. i have plenty of space and tags.1065908139_Screenshot(23).thumb.png.508c4e42245212faa56173e7dba7106e.png

cyril_rocks

Hi devs, 

I have the same issue doing the barter trade for an items case with Therapist. Hope you can fix this soon :)

I tried moving all dog tags from the dog tag case to the stash aswell. No success though.

2020-07-31 11_40_37-EscapeFromTarkov.png

FauniFigueroa

I am having this SAME issue with the items case trade, i even put a support ticket in and have heard nothing back, ive saved these tags since i first started playing this wipe and i would love for the devs to fix this poo bug ASAP!!!

XoNUKEx740oX

Seems like i started something new on the forum after I posted it blew up. Good to know someone out there is having similar issues and its not just me. Bad thing is I need a good bag and I cant survive every run 100% as a scav.

LuminatX

Same issue for me when trying to barter for the Icase, found this thread with a quick google search.

• Like 1

xRoma

obv there is a bug with icase , go to flea market . look for the icase and uncheck 'exclude barter items' it says ' USEC ' dog tag , not like therapist in traders section 

Abortivi

I have a similar problem but this happens with all the trades for dog tags. 

2020-08-02.png

2020-08-02 (1).png

GIJeff00

Same. I cant trade dog tags for the MBSS same error as OP

2020-08-02[14-50] (0).png

Kiehn

ye same here, trying to buy exil and the nvg night vision for dogtags, but im getting same error, reloaded the game and cleared the cache but nothing seems to work

Palmgrenanton

Any solutions yet?? 

redga
Posted (edited)

hey all,

If you go to the flea market (remember to allow barter trades) and not the trader directly you will get the correct cost + submit option.

It looks like the game pulls all dog tags rather than just the required ones (e.g. for the icase it includes level 5 dog tags when it needs 15) 

Hope this helps, see you on the battlefield!

Redga

Edited by redga
Added bracket in first paragraph to elaborate on flea market usage

prXarN
8 hours ago, redga said:

hey all,

If you go to the flea market (remember to allow barter trades) and not the trader directly you will get the correct cost + submit option.

It looks like the game pulls all dog tags rather than just the required ones (e.g. for the icase it includes level 5 dog tags when it needs 15) 

Hope this helps, see you on the battlefield!

Redga

Doesn't really make a difference in my case atleast, I only save 15+ dogtags so it can't possibly include any lvl 5s, but what I find weird is that when you go to flea it says USEC only, but it doesn't at Therapist? My brother just hit 140 lvl 15+ dogtags today and instantly bartered an icase perfectly fine, I can't imagine him having exactly 140 USEC dogtags and not a single BEAR if that's the case. It must be a bug that only affects some of us. I have 2 dogtag cases and they're both full (200 dogtags) of lvl 15+ only and I thought I'd better do the trade now so there will be space for more and this happened, it's pretty annoying since I can't space more dogtags unless I just let them lay around in my stash or I actually buy a third case but if it wasn't for this error I would never buy a third one, 2 is enough for 140.

redga
4 hours ago, prXarN said:

Doesn't really make a difference in my case atleast, I only save 15+ dogtags so it can't possibly include any lvl 5s, but what I find weird is that when you go to flea it says USEC only, but it doesn't at Therapist? My brother just hit 140 lvl 15+ dogtags today and instantly bartered an icase perfectly fine, I can't imagine him having exactly 140 USEC dogtags and not a single BEAR if that's the case. It must be a bug that only affects some of us. I have 2 dogtag cases and they're both full (200 dogtags) of lvl 15+ only and I thought I'd better do the trade now so there will be space for more and this happened, it's pretty annoying since I can't space more dogtags unless I just let them lay around in my stash or I actually buy a third case but if it wasn't for this error I would never buy a third one, 2 is enough for 140.

Yeah I have the same on mine, I was in the same situation and tried for over an hour, sold all my sub level 15 dog tags, went down to about 160, when checking the flea market the icase looks like it needs FIR usec dog tags, I just assumed that was the correct price, which made me think well what use are bear tags? 

After messing around with it I can still buy some items but not others e.g. no scav case, but can buy NVGs

cyril_rocks

I was able to do the barter trade through the vendor having exactly 140 dogtags in my stash and moving all the other dogtags to my PMC backpack. Maybe this helps.

• Like 2

Agent_Edward

can confirm this works

3 hours ago, cyril_rocks said:

I was able to do the barter trade through the vendor having exactly 140 dogtags in my stash and moving all the other dogtags to my PMC backpack. Maybe this helps.

InyokaEbony
19 hours ago, cyril_rocks said:

It works, thanks!!

Matt_Rahl
Posted (edited)

Any other solutions people have tried to resolve this?

I have 140 dog tags above level 15, but I can't exchange it for the iCase (therapist trader is maxed out and she has stock available). I've also sold away all my level <16 dogtags, to prevent an issue. All of the dogtags are placed directly in my stash (not inside other containers), with enough space in my stash to accommodate an iCase.  I've also tried restarting both my game and PC.

When attempting direct trader barter: Can't, because I get the exact error (228) message that OP mentioned.

When attempting flea market barter: Can't, because not all dogtags are found in raid. Btw, it's a known "issue" that flea market based barters require FiR status, but non-flea market based barters do not (you can validate this with any other barters).  I see flea market also necessitates "USEC" dogtags, but as others have mentioned here and elsewhere, that isn't actually a requirement.

Does anyone have any other suggested solutions?

Edited by Matt_Rahl

jay_x

I think the issue is that they have to change the text. I think it's 140 USEC dogtags instead of 140 dogtags because when you try to buy it via flea market, even with 140 dogtags in your stash, you are not able to buy it. If you look closely the UI autoselects only the USEC dogtags.

jay_x
Am 4.8.2020 um 11:08 schrieb cyril_rocks:

Thanks, this actually worked for me! 

Echo9Hotel
On 8/4/2020 at 4:08 AM, cyril_rocks said:

This worked for me as well.

RavenCrow3110

GUYS I THINK I HAVE THIS poo, is a bug i explain it look with this image in one imagen you can see the barter with the trader, and say 140 dogtags ¿right? BUT in the flea market is the answers, as you can see is a error in the tags, you dont need 140 tags level 15 or more, you need 140 tags level 15 or more BUT USEC Faction, so thats it, you need 140 USEC Dogtags level 15 or more.

Leave me a Like for all the suffer c: 

2020-08-10[16-20] (0).png

2020-08-10[16-20] (1).png