alfa26540

Sanitar health

alfa26540

It's nice to shoot sanitar or his buddies in the head  while no helmet and they dont die using 7,62 bp ammo.

Seems verry legit.

• Like 1

Harvg123

All scav bosses have increased health, I dont know what it is for sanitar but killa is like near 1000HP I think. I would imagine Sanitar is around 600-800, also he can pop stims and heal insanelyyyy fast 

davidj123456

Sanitar has 1270 HP and his followers have 870. Sanitar has 70HP Head & 360HP Thorax. Sanitar followers have 70HP Head & 160HP Thorax. 
Do not forget that Sanitar often heals himself and his followers, and also gives them the new stimulants including the damage reduction ones. With one of those Stims Sanitar's HP could go up by 127, and his followers by 87!

alfa26540

Yeah well, it just bullshit that AKM doesn't one tap a scav boss or not while you hit the head on no helmet.

I mean, we play tarkov for kind of realism isn't ? It's just stupid in my opinion that he has more than 70 health points for the head while a 7,62 ammo deal 58 damage unless you are using the shittiest ones which wouldn't make any sence to one shot him with the cheapest ammos and not with the best, either get him an helmet and lower the head health, or just lower his head health so we can one shot him with head shots.

DukeLander

Well, he is the boss of the map with precious loot.

You can but you don't have to fight them.

It would be stupid to one tap bosses, no fun at all.

I see bosses like side optional fun in eft.

I have killed Reshala and his boys few times with sks-ps and adar-855 just for fun.

So you can kill them with shitiest ammo if you play smart and sneaky.

Harvg123
50 minutes ago, alfa26540 said:

Yeah well, it just bullshit that AKM doesn't one tap a scav boss or not while you hit the head on no helmet.

I kind of agree with you... but my enjoyment of scav bosses in the game far outweighs this unfortunately. Nothing like taking on a scav boss as a scav too, really stacks the odds in oppositions favour its a blast

alfa26540
3 hours ago, DukeLander said:

Well, he is the boss of the map with precious loot.

You can but you don't have to fight them.

It would be stupid to one tap bosses, no fun at all.

I see bosses like side optional fun in eft.

I have killed Reshala and his boys few times with sks-ps and adar-855 just for fun.

So you can kill them with shitiest ammo if you play smart and sneaky.

But reshala is 62 hp in the head and minions 50, which are more normal and makes them one tap friendly, so...

DissAbledGamer
Posted (edited)

Watch my video and the screen shots I provide at the bottom of the thread. M995, minimum 85 shots between the 3, and majority of them were headshots. 

22 hours ago, alfa26540 said:

But reshala is 62 hp in the head and minions 50, which are more normal and makes them one tap friendly, so...

I think you'll run out of ammo if you go against Sanitar lol. 

Edited by DissAbledGamer