would you guys like a radio style VOIP like the one that is in squad?

Goochy

A realistic VOIP filter with comm headsets would definitely help with the immersion factor the developers are chasing. 

Also, environmental filters for proximity VOIP would be amazing as well. i.e, hearing someones voice echo in a stairwell, hallway or large warehouse when speaking with their team or shouting at an enemy combatant.

Would be a great aspect, makes moving stealthy more important. But I think that most people that work together will be in Teamspeak or other things

Nice Feature but u really think someone use this Voicecom if ur Enemy can hear u? I Think the most people will use Teamspeak or several tools - cause its safer.

True that, but actually using a Team voicechat would probably be better for immersion, I don't think I'll use teamspeak or anything, going Radio silent because you're searching an area is more cool than being on teamspeak and being able to say anything without anyone hearing you.

Edited by Ayaku

I'd love if talking in team chat would be more immersive with that added radio static etc. Leave the proximity chat to regular voice style though.