JackSpooks

Post getting one tapped full geared rant

JackSpooks

REPOST ON THE CORRECT FORUM CAUSE I'M STUPID AND POSTED IN OFF TOPIC OOPS P.S. I know I sound like a little cutie in this post, and am typing like a troglodyte but I was just really pissed off and still think there are important parts in the rant, also the interchange clip I was wearing class 4 armor, if the scav whether player or not had spawned in with worse ammo, maybe even just ps, my helmet likely would've saved my life. Also these 3 videos are just a few of my experiences, which I was able to actually properly save and record, there are many more shitty happenings that I haven't recorded.

I've been playing tarkov pretty much since it's been able to be purchased, but this wipe has been my most active wipe, achieving a current level of 43 and aiming for the Kappa just for fun as I have nothing better to do in quarantine. Now over this period of grinding the game I have encountered numerous bugs, desyncs, crashes, and general game problems, all of which I will not be talking about, as some of them seem to be fixed for me since the most recent patch, although my game just crashed two minutes ago. Onto my rant, starting off with player spawns, simply put they're screwed. On two of the largest maps currently in the game, Shoreline and Woods, I have experienced the greatest amount of spawn combat. Now I don't mean sprint for 30 seconds and run into each other, no I mean in roughly 60-70% of my raids on those two maps I spawn practically within the line of sight of other players, and vice versa, numerous times I have died from this and just as many times I've killed the other spawners. Regardless of who comes out on top of said fights, they shouldn't be happening in the first place, why should I spawn right next to someone or even numerous people, just today I spawned between two duo squads, when there is plenty of space to spread players out between? The solution seems so simple, yet the problem's been around pretty much forever, with no sign of being fixed. Onto scav spawns, as a player scav I can't count the number of times I have spawned right in front of another player or player scav, who proceeds to one tap me as I load in, very frustrating. Onto being a player against scavs, they literally spawn right next to me or behind me sometimes which is obviously really annoying if they just scream and reveal my location, even if they don't one tap my arm or leg. A huge issue with these scavs is that they seem to love one tapping, and even when they don't one tap, since they have the chance of spawning in with 7.62x39 BP, or .366 AP, they can two tap through full durability Class 5 which is simply put, ducking dumb. I was on woods earlier with my friend, doing Prapor's quest Test Drive Part 1, I had scanned all my surroundings and continued to walk towards the extract with him, when suddenly 15 meters away I hear "Slewjeeweey" and get 2 tapped through my class 5 body armor, which was again full durability, by .366 AP. Another easy solution, make it so scavs CAN'T SPAWN WITH ARMOR PENETRATING BULLETS it just doesn't make sense. Aren't scavs supposed to be untrained sketchy individuals who pick up arms to survive and profit? How the duck do they have access to 4-30rounders, or 120 rounds of AP munitions which cost a 1000 roubles a bullet, and also I understand why .366 AP is overall "good" for the game in a way as it makes two very shitty guns viable, but as it currently is it's extraordinarily unhealthy, especially since scavs can spawn with a seemingly impossible for pmcs to obtain ammunition whose penalties such as the accuracy and recoil penalties mean duck all for robots with turbo aim. I understand that yes scavs aren't as bad as they used to be, terminator flicking across the map, but as it stands they're far too likely to spawn right next to you, and far too capable of killing you without a chance of reaction due to the ridiculously strong ammunition they spawn with, and their propensity to either one tap you which they no longer even need to do anymore with the ammos they're provided, or to take out your legs/arms with one bullet generally just making your overall experience shittier. I'm not suggesting scavs be nerfed back to their hellen keller, negative aim past selves, just that they're nerfed by removing Armor penetrating ammos such as .366 AP, and 7.62x39 BP which can one-two tap you through some of the best armor in the game, from their spawn pools. Oh also added a gif of Factory Death Hallway spawn being back at it again spawning two squads right next to each other as per usual, also in the interchange clip that may have been a player scav I don't think so, but it could've been in which case good shot, but still the fact that they spawned with armor penning ammo is just annoying to me, since it is practically guaranteed to one tap through Class 4 and highly likely through class 5. Even with all of its issues I still love tarkov, but it's a Stockholm's syndrome type of love, where I'm the innocent, timid, dependent wife clinging onto her alcoholic wife-beating husband, who occasionally surprises me with flowers, in the form of fun raids and good gear, however normally tarkov just fucks me and leaves me to cry.

None of my files wanna upload so rip. Don't know how else to share them so here are the URLs:

Woods poo Spawn gif : https://gfycat.com/likelyagedhoverfly

Factory Death Hallway Spawn: https://gfycat.com/darkgiftedladybird

Interchange One Tap: https://gfycat.com/ickydownrightfieldspaniel

• Sad 1

davidj123456

Could you add a TL;DR? I do not want to read a big page with no formatting, paragraphing, or grammar.

JackSpooks
6 hours ago, davidj123456 said:

Could you add a TL;DR? I do not want to read a big page with no formatting, paragraphing, or grammar.

No. It's titled as a rant for a reason, I wrote it at 3:30 am and have no intention of rewriting any of it.

davidj123456
26 minutes ago, JackSpooks said:

No. It's titled as a rant for a reason, I wrote it at 3:30 am and have no intention of rewriting any of it.

If you are having trouble getting one tapped while in full gear then work on your movement, positioning, and where you are on the map at a given time. Also stop re-peeking the same angles and being predictable during pvp. 
If you get one tapped while you are in full gear it is your fault and nobody elses. Maybe learn how to play using all resources available instead of writing essays on the forums.

JackSpooks
23 minutes ago, davidj123456 said:

If you are having trouble getting one tapped while in full gear then work on your movement, positioning, and where you are on the map at a given time. Also stop re-peeking the same angles and being predictable during pvp. 
If you get one tapped while you are in full gear it is your fault and nobody elses. Maybe learn how to play using all resources available instead of writing essays on the forums.

It wasn't in pvp, please only make suggestions if you actually read the essay lol.

davidj123456
11 minutes ago, JackSpooks said:

It wasn't in pvp, please only make suggestions if you actually read the essay lol.

Same applies to pve. If you die to pve it is even worse...

Edited by davidj123456

JackSpooks
19 minutes ago, davidj123456 said:

Stop commenting or read it that simple.

davidj123456
1 hour ago, JackSpooks said:

Stop commenting or read it that simple.

I did read it.

• Hot 1
  • Cold 1
  • Sad 1

JackSpooks
36 minutes ago, davidj123456 said:

I did read it.

Once again it was at 3:30 am I'm not claiming I played perfectly but what I am saying is that scavs should spawn with armor penetrating ammunition less frequently, had that scav been shooting any other 7.62x39 ammo other than BP which is the absolute best round for said caliber I would have likely survived the headshot. Scavs should spawn with hunting and sport ammos as that just makes sense by the lore of the game as well as from a gameplay perspective, these are shady civilians who picked up ducking hunting rifles and shotguns, why do they have military grade ammunition. Obviously raiders and guards having high grade weapons and ammo makes sense, but not random civilians. Maybe you did read the post but obviously you didn't understand my biggest complaint here, seeing as the time I got one tapped through class 5 on woods, like I said the scav SPAWNED 30 METERS TO MY LEFT as I was walking towards the extract and insta locked on. I had swept the whole area with thermals since I was doing Test Drive and saw nothing, then the scav spawned and since he had the most powerful round currently in the game, .366 AP he one shot me through my full durability never repaired class 5 armor to the thorax. This rant was a complaint on SPAWNS, specifically those of scavs, and AP AMMO being a frequent spawn on scavs, and how  when that ammo's downside is a huge recoil and accuracy penalty leads to it being extraordinarily overpowered in the hands of a wall-hacking aimbotting artificial intelligence.

davidj123456
26 minutes ago, JackSpooks said:

Once again it was at 3:30 am I'm not claiming I played perfectly but what I am saying is that scavs should spawn with armor penetrating ammunition less frequently, had that scav been shooting any other 7.62x39 ammo other than BP which is the absolute best round for said caliber I would have likely survived the headshot. Scavs should spawn with hunting and sport ammos as that just makes sense by the lore of the game as well as from a gameplay perspective, these are shady civilians who picked up ducking hunting rifles and shotguns, why do they have military grade ammunition. Obviously raiders and guards having high grade weapons and ammo makes sense, but not random civilians. Maybe you did read the post but obviously you didn't understand my biggest complaint here, seeing as the time I got one tapped through class 5 on woods, like I said the scav SPAWNED 30 METERS TO MY LEFT as I was walking towards the extract and insta locked on. I had swept the whole area with thermals since I was doing Test Drive and saw nothing, then the scav spawned and since he had the most powerful round currently in the game, .366 AP he one shot me through my full durability never repaired class 5 armor to the thorax. This rant was a complaint on SPAWNS, specifically those of scavs, and AP AMMO being a frequent spawn on scavs, and how  when that ammo's downside is a huge recoil and accuracy penalty leads to it being extraordinarily overpowered in the hands of a wall-hacking aimbotting artificial intelligence.

This way it teaches you to not take them for granted. Learn from your mistakes.

Wolfsb4ne
38 minutes ago, JackSpooks said:

had that scav been shooting any other 7.62x39 ammo other than BP which is the absolute best round for said caliber I would have likely survived the headshot.

If you get headshot don't matters if is PS, T45M or BP mate! And SCAV's don't spawn always with best ammo... It happens sometimes!

JackSpooks
16 hours ago, Wolfsb4ne said:

If you get headshot don't matters if is PS, T45M or BP mate! And SCAV's don't spawn always with best ammo... It happens sometimes!

Uh yeah it does actually depending on your helmet's armor class you can prevent penetration from any of the bullets below BP in the 7.62x39 caliber, and even have a chance at ricochet. You'd obviously still take some damage from blunt force and get the contusion status, but not enough to one tap you, and as I stated scavs don't ALWAYS spawn with the best ammo, but the rate at which they do seems too high.