QuadSquad

Bad spawns man

QuadSquad

I was literally in this raid for not even half a minute and got headshot. really flustered because how am I able to even play the map if someone headshots me literally 30 seconds in on a fresh server??

Escape From Tarkov Screenshot 2020.08.01 - 00.37.41.83.png

Caster89Actual
41 minutes ago, QuadSquad said:

I was literally in this raid for not even half a minute and got headshot. really flustered because how am I able to even play the map if someone headshots me literally 30 seconds in on a fresh server??

Escape From Tarkov Screenshot 2020.08.01 - 00.37.41.83.png

Yeah it sucks the big one spawns in this game let you spawn in run 10 feet and have a LOS on another spawn.

a lot of people on here will try and tell you “ hurf durf hurf durf just learn all the spawns and adapt herp derp herp derp” which is a seriously piss poor excuse for poorly placed spawns.

GeneralBrus

Too many players for these small maps.

Aussieeeee
40 minutes ago, GeneralBrus said:

Too many players for these small maps.

No not really, all that needs to happen is spawns shift. 

The spawns are close but once you know the spawns on the map its very easy to counter someone dropping in on you.

It isn't a "herp derp, learn the spawns and adapt" It's learning the game. It doesn't matter if someone taps you 20 seconds into raid because they found your spawn or sets up 100m up the road waiting for you to come through because they know the choke point.

Saws_n_Sins

Having set spawns is a stupid idea in a game like Tarkov. All spawns need to be 100% random with an algorithm in place that has a minimum distance you're allowed to spawn from another persons spawn.

• Upvote 1

DukeLander

And same time, not 2 mins later...

Crux_7

This is the most annoying part of this game. I just spawned in on customs near gas station on the hill next to the train tracks and got shot immediately. I had no cover and no where to go. I was shot at within a second of loading in and then got one tapped before I could even reach the closest tree. No matter what skill level I am, there was no countering that. I loaded in a few seconds after some one else that had sight lines on my spawn. This isn't "added realism". This is just broken.

0.jpeg

St3Cro

The game is falsely advertised as a beta ... alpha at best