jominem999

Can´t login and bsg won´t help!

jominem999

Hey guys and girls,

this is my last try im done.

I tried to login after if formated my pc and now they want a code they sent to my email in the launcher.
The problem is I never got any emails from bsg(web.de email). I can login into the browser because i activated my backup mail(gmx.de email).
I contacted the support so many times and they always want my information. I gave them all: the screenshot of my paypal eod upgrade, the standard account buy from paypal, my ingame name, everything they want. I did this like 3 or 4 times and they don´t answer. After like 27 days of waiting i responded again from a new email i made (because they suggest gmail).
So i tried to contact from gmail and they just told me 2 times i shouldn´t duplicate request via email. 

BUT my account is lost since 4 months or so. I gave them like over 100$ to work with and they won´t even try to help.
I really love tarkov but the support is awful. I really want to play the game. I have the game since 2017 and i really hope i can get help from here.

Thanks guys and girls.
jominem999/Punisher999

DDLC_Monika

BSG & their stupid support are not going to help you. I've been trying hard to get help from them for the exact same issue. I keep getting the "We have a guy working on your problem" for the past two months. Thankfully i am still able to play the game, but it's driving me insane that i can't log into the Website.

• Like 1

behi09ma

make a reddit post, hope they contact you through there

DukeLander

Or on tweeter