Peevo

Game Freezing at "Loading Map 100%"

zolf
8 hours ago, fryguy5134 said:

I've tried this minus deleting every game related file, what all did you have to manually delete for this to work? Thanks for your response.

I deleted my whole BattleState Games folder. It should have the launcher/game in it before you uninstall those. I don't remember where it is standardly, because I made my own on my ssd.

fryguy5134
7 hours ago, zolf said:

I deleted my whole BattleState Games folder. It should have the launcher/game in it before you uninstall those. I don't remember where it is standardly, because I made my own on my ssd.

Hmm I have done the same then. I have it installed on a M.2 SSD. I'm going to search my program data folder for anything else I can delete. I'll try to clear out the cache too in %appdata%

Vaelishaan

This issue is occuring for me as well.. Only on Customs and Interchange.

No errors, no debug.

I have 8 thread system with 32 GB RAM.

Doesn't even max out RAM, only utilises 11-12 GB. Tripple channel RAM.

Has only happenned since the customs expansion.

I have SSDs. I have 6 GB Video Card. No issue until this.

FPS is not capped at all. 

It doesn't happen to my friend, he loads in just fine, and he doesn't have as much RAM as me, his Video Card doesn't have as much RAM, his CPU is not as powerful, he has SSDs as well.

So what is the problem with the game?

Why does it load fine for some and not for others?

What is it in the operating system that causes the issue with the game?

It's a bug in the game because it only happened after a game update.

--EDIT : Addition (001)

I have tried reinstalling the game, I have checked and verified all files are identical to the files that are on the server and downloaded.

All cache and temp files and folders re-created.

All done on different drives, tried HDDs and SSDs, no difference at all.

Windows 7 or 10, 10-190 or 10-2004 does not matter.

Checked and verified DirectX and VCCs. Used older DirectX and newer to no avail.

--EDIT : Addition (002)

If you want to have evidence of it and the delay and all that, I can provide video details from my stream. And even work with a Dev to change and alter things to get it to work properly to find the issue.

Edited by Vaelishaan
--EDIT : Addition (002)
  • Upvote 1

Elijahsmash

GOD DAMNIT BSG FIX THIS poo ALREADY! 

Spcland12

Yep still waiting on a fix 

prex360

I am still having this problem. Is anyone else having it or is it just me?

Slipye

I am still suffering from this as well, every day. Game has been unplayable since at least the customs rework. I had everything fine tuned and working well enough before that.

It is 100% an issue with the game, and you're smoking crack if you think BSG will fix it before cramming another load of unfinished trash into the game. We didn't even get a new map with the wipe and the game is this botched? And nikita wonders why he gets bullied lol.

Vaelishaan
12 hours ago, Slipye said:

I am still suffering from this as well, every day. Game has been unplayable since at least the customs rework. I had everything fine tuned and working well enough before that.

It is 100% an issue with the game, and you're smoking crack if you think BSG will fix it before cramming another load of unfinished trash into the game. We didn't even get a new map with the wipe and the game is this botched? And nikita wonders why he gets bullied lol.

What wipe?

There was not a wipe, did you reset your account?

• Sad 1

Therzan

I have the same issue, game freezes and stop responding at loading map and at the end of a raid, very frustrating because I never had any issue with the game. Hope BSG will fix it soon.

Slipye
7 hours ago, Vaelishaan said:

What wipe?

There was not a wipe, did you reset your account?

The wipe that happened at the end of May ish, early June? You must be new

Slipye

What is everybody's VRAM? I only have 4gb and i've noticed a sharp spike up to 117% usage since the last few patches. Could that be messing with the loading loot, etc?

fryguy5134
20 hours ago, Slipye said:

What is everybody's VRAM? I only have 4gb and i've noticed a sharp spike up to 117% usage since the last few patches. Could that be messing with the loading loot, etc?

I've got 6GB of VRAM, and usage never maxes out. I still load in late with my friends on Customs and Reserve though. I've tried using Intelligent Standby List Cleaner too, with seemingly little to no effect.

• Like 1

Johnnyctant

What I notice is that even though the map 'loads' to 100% it always waits to connect to a match before finishing the map load.
Whenever my friends would saying matching goes to connecting and eventually loading loot, the timer would stop as if my computer was catching fire, and it would eventually resume semi-normal operations once the loading loot began a minute or 6 later. 

Incredibly annoying to have no chance of spawning in on time. But hey, if Tarkov does one thing well, it is make life difficult. At least I can sort my inventory while I wait for them to fix this.

nymaxilian

i have the same problem and also latespawn the whole time. Something that helped with latespawning was using servers with a mathcing time of 1 min+. i might have to wait a minute extra, but i rarely latespawn anymore

fryguy5134
3 hours ago, nymaxilian said:

i have the same problem and also latespawn the whole time. Something that helped with latespawning was using servers with a mathcing time of 1 min+. i might have to wait a minute extra, but i rarely latespawn anymore

Hmmm this could be a good idea, I'm going to try it and hope that I can avoid late spawns! A stupid workaround isn't stupid if it works!

Slipye

To anyone still facing this, I turned back on the 'Use only physical cores' and auto RAM cleaner and pretty much eliminated my late spawns, for now... I remember a few months back there was apparently an update which made these less useful or something so i switched them off. Idk but they're staying on forever now lul

I also bumped my textures up to High from Medium which got my VRAM usage under 100 somehow and now i'm getting solid 70+ frames on all maps.

fryguy5134
On 9/8/2020 at 1:20 PM, Slipye said:

To anyone still facing this, I turned back on the 'Use only physical cores' and auto RAM cleaner and pretty much eliminated my late spawns, for now... I remember a few months back there was apparently an update which made these less useful or something so i switched them off. Idk but they're staying on forever now lul

I also bumped my textures up to High from Medium which got my VRAM usage under 100 somehow and now i'm getting solid 70+ frames on all maps.

Cool! I will try this. Haven't tried this combination of options yet, will report back.

cleptomanix

Same problem for me,

would be nice to get someone from BSG to show that they are aware of the issue....

Things i tried so far:

- New Install

- Move Game from one to another SSD

- Change pagefile size

- clear all temp dirs

- Update windows

- update NVIDIA drivers

- Disable Nvidia Overlay

- Shotdown all other programs during loading

fryguy5134
On 9/8/2020 at 1:20 PM, Slipye said:

So, I tried this and ended up getting worse performance with "Use only physical cores" and "Auto-RAM cleaner" unfortunately. Overclocked my CPU and RAM and now it seems to be a little better. I'm still getting late spawns sometimes, but I guess I'll just deal with it for now until they do some optimization passes on the game.

Quisqueya

Hello everyone, I have the same issue. Loading map 100% stuck and freeze.

Anyone with a solution? I dont know how to play this game anymore. My teammates dumped me because they dont want to wait me to spawn late. Will BSG fix this problem? I hope so.. before the Custom updates I never had those issue.

DeathTiger
22 hours ago, Quisqueya said:

Hello everyone, I have the same issue. Loading map 100% stuck and freeze.

Anyone with a solution? I dont know how to play this game anymore. My teammates dumped me because they dont want to wait me to spawn late. Will BSG fix this problem? I hope so.. before the Custom updates I never had those issue.

I know how that feels mate, if you want we can do some games together at some point if ya are EU. I have put up with this loading time ever since the new custom expansion, and im still pushing for that kappa! If u wanna play sometime (EU tho plz) then add me on discord DeathTiger#9096

Superfish128

I now have this problem as well. I don't feel that it is our computer specs causing the issue and that it is something BSG has changed as I have watched what the usage of my memory, ssd, cpu and gpu are at during the load. While actually loading said maps, you can tell that everything is being used but as soon as it get's to 100% loaded map and then freezes all the usages go to 1-10%. I'm not really sure what could be causing this problem now.. But I would love to have it fixed, although I'm not sure if it will be something they can fix easily 

Quisqueya
18 hours ago, Superfish128 said:

But I would love to have it fixed, although I'm not sure if it will be something they can fix easily 

I dont know. My game was working smoothly before 12.7 and it seems that we all had the same issue now. It's something that changed that I think can be reverted. I dont know if they will address this problem soon as we hope.

fryguy5134

Yeah, I put in a bug report for it but got the basic, "It's beta so it's going to happen" response. They went on to mistakenly tell me to get more RAM, when they saw my VRAM was 6 GB. I have 32 GB of RAM. Hoping next major patch has an optimization pass that fixes this.