Peevo

Game Freezing at "Loading Map 100%"

YouReSoMAD

i love how there has been no response to this thread, so many people have been having this issue and i have been having it aswell and to be quite honest im a little pissed off that its going on ignored or what feels like ignored.

Karstein

what's worse for me was I fixed it by updating my graphics drivers, then when a hotfix was patched, it started happening again. Pretty dogshit

Quisqueya
On 9/27/2020 at 6:29 AM, YouReSoMAD said:

i love how there has been no response to this thread, so many people have been having this issue and i have been having it aswell and to be quite honest im a little pissed off that its going on ignored or what feels like ignored.

How can we get someone to notice us? I try to spam this thread in the pestily chat to get some help but he is not noticing me..

jafranek

I have same problem after switch from RX 560 2GB to RX 570 4GB.

Quisqueya

Ok, the new patch 12.8 will be out and anyone knows if this bug will be fixed?

tobiassolem

Greetings gentlemen!

This is a known bug, and it is due for a fix in the future. If there is any additional information you guys can provide as to how to reproduce this issue, then please report back with more data in this thread.

Sova13

@Peevo Did you create a bug report through the launcher?  Can you provide request number?

flamingicedrago

I am also getting this issue 

finley24

not sure if it helps, but when I had auto ram cleaner checked the game would load up the map increasing the RAM usage. When it hit the pause at 100% it would go non-responsive. When it recovered I would have loaded the map and normal loading starts, but my RAM usage drops to 0 for Tarkov and slowly builds back up as I load in.

now with ram cleaner off, I see the same thing in game. My RAM starts climbing to load the map, doesn't go to 0 after the non-responsive recovery, and then continues to climb much higher than before.

so the ram cleaner isn't causing it, but that might help debug the issue because it reliably zeroed my RAM when it came out of the freeze.

DOOM94MF
On 9/30/2020 at 4:46 PM, tobiassolem said:

Greetings gentlemen!

This is a known bug, and it is due for a fix in the future. If there is any additional information you guys can provide as to how to reproduce this issue, then please report back with more data in this thread.

This has been an issue since 12.7 dropped, how much longer do we hafto suffer this bs? Where as the majority of the community dont have this issue. BSG claims to be aware of it but wont tell us whats causing it or even address the community through the live streams. 

Im a simple man that just wants to load in on time with buddies. Plz BSG atleast address the issue so we know you guys are aware and us small players can have hope.

Quisqueya
On 9/30/2020 at 11:46 PM, tobiassolem said:

Greetings gentlemen!

Thank you for the answer !! Im so glad that you and BSG noticed this issue. 

I hope you will fix this any time soon because your game is very beautiful and I want to play it a lot but this late spawns are killing me. I hope that some of your fix will save us all !! Thank you for your work.

Magicaho

I'm having the same issue, hoping that the patch that's coming soon will fix this but it'd be nice to hear from someone official what the situation is like. Hopefully BSG can throw us a bone hear since its making it near impossible to play with friends (and even solo play is hard when you spawn in someone's crosshairs). 

Thanks as always to anyone willing to help out!

K-NAR

the only fix i found is to buy an ssd, pretty sad but it work

• Confused 1

Quisqueya
1 hour ago, Tallgesse said:

Still not fix with the new patch :/

True.. still the same problem here, today I spawned with 120 seconds delay in a different spot than my teammates.. totally unplayiable

BiGGyQc
1 hour ago, K-NAR said:

la seule solution que j'ai trouvée est d'acheter un ssd, assez triste mais ça marche

I have an ssd and there is still a delay with the loading map

Aldoxpy

same thing before customs expansion my game loaded fine, but now every raid i spawn late, takes like 4 min to load everithying

Quisqueya
25 minutes ago, Aldoxpy said:

same thing before customs expansion my game loaded fine, but now every raid i spawn late, takes like 4 min to load everithying

Exactly the same. Before 12.7 no problems at all, and now I just sit in loading map 100% till 02.00-02.15 before going into loading loot, loot pools with always late spawn. Today I played 5 games of customs, 5 late spawns. No a single deploy today for me with plenty of recomanded system requirements. 

Magicaho

Posting to confirm that the most recent update didn't fix this issue. I tried reformatting my computer today as well and that seemed to help a moderate amount. I went from spending a few minutes frozen at the loading map screen to now spending just a minute frozen there. So that may be helpful in figuring out what the problem is. 

Thanks again for any help

Quisqueya
21 hours ago, Magicaho said:

Posting to confirm that the most recent update didn't fix this issue. I tried reformatting my computer today as well and that seemed to help a moderate amount. I went from spending a few minutes frozen at the loading map screen to now spending just a minute frozen there. So that may be helpful in figuring out what the problem is. 

Thanks again for any help

How much is your deploying time? I usually spawn after 04.00 -04.30 loading time (i mean loading map-loading loot-creating loot pools)

Tallgesse
19 hours ago, Quisqueya said:

How much is your deploying time? I usually spawn after 04.00 -04.30 loading time (i mean loading map-loading loot-creating loot pools)

on my side it depends, sometimes even with the freeze I can catch the normal deployment, sometimes i am between 1 and 2 min late on my teammates. Quite annoying especially when the spawn is also use for late spawns (happened twice on Interchange to spawn late from my team and 30 sec later another PMC spanwed).........

Legionary_Night

The game loads in consistently at around 4:30 for me and many other people, i was thinking it was my specs but this information makes me lean more towards a problem with the game. I get stuck for good 2-3 minutes just on 100% map loading