Peevo

Game Freezing at "Loading Map 100%"

Fonsi87
vor 13 Stunden schrieb Justin_R4ge:

But I didn't recognize this problem after Customs Extension but after the release of version 12.8, I didn't have this issues with 12.7. Also this extremly fps drops during the raid.

was the customs expansion before or with wipe? i didn´t know it yet, because at this time i didn´t play it for maybe 3 month, had many private things to do.

i started with 12.8 again and that issue was the first thing that caught my eye.

i asked my budy, he say, it was since wipe, so i can´t realy say, what patch did this issue

Deplex

With todays patch, in the patch notes this was said:
"- Hang on one hundred percent of the location loading "

It has not been fixed. Its still a thing(even with new windows installed and everything reinstalled)

• Like 1

Deplex
20 hours ago, Fonsi87 said:

was the customs expansion before or with wipe? i didn´t know it yet, because at this time i didn´t play it for maybe 3 month, had many private things to do.

i started with 12.8 again and that issue was the first thing that caught my eye.

i asked my budy, he say, it was since wipe, so i can´t realy say, what patch did this issue

Expansion of customs was during the wipe. Wipe came with 12.6, expansion was in 12.7.

joominator

can confirm its still not fixed with todays patch

Justin_R4ge
Am 19.11.2020 um 21:55 schrieb Fonsi87:

Yes, the Customs Extension came with 12.7, the wipe with 12.6. A lot of people have this problems since the extension. I have them since patch 12.8.

After the podcast a few days ago they said, they fixed the problem with the 100% stuck. They don't. I still have the same problems but i recognized, that the time to deploy the map last a lot longer on Customs than on other maps.

Edited by Justin_R4ge

BlessEbin

Nov 27 issue still persists.

PC Specs:

Ryzen 5 1400 4 core 8 thread clocked at 3.7ghz

16gb ddr4 ram

rtx2060

msi b350m pro motherboard. 

geo41e

still no change.

Had this before the customs expansion.

never had a problem until 12.7 I think (unless that is the new customs expansion)

I was running Tarkov on a HDD before and had no loading map freezes/lag.

however - maps that load perfectly fine: Labs, Factory, Woods, shoreline (sometimes)

for me its only Interchange and Customs...

Justin_R4ge

Can any of the devs confirm, that they are working on this issue? Or do you want to wait until 12.9 or somesthing like that? This sucks so hard, that EFT at this point is no fun anymore. Constantly beeing 2-3 minutes later on the map makes quest runs absolutely senseless.

BloodyKnvies

With 3000 hours of playing this game, since 12.7 all i could give was bad rep for this game, I  didn't buy EOD to not be able to play the game.

• Confused 1

BiGGyQc

nice new!!!!

Today, in one hour, at 14.00 Moscow time, we plan to start installing a technical update of the client and the server, which fixes a number of problems associated with late loading into the raid, as well as fixing the display of the lot on the flea market with the option web socket, and making other technical fixes. The game will be stopped for about 2 hours. This is not a patch 0.12.9.

This is the first step to improve the situation with late loading into the raid. The work will be iterative and include further fixes and processing of feedback.

regelschirm

Nice to hear you started another attempt to fix the issue we suffer from.

Regardless you should consider moving "loading map" before matching.

regelschirm

Well nothing changed, still the same on customs.

BloodyKnvies

Can confirm that todays patch that was supposed to be mainly to fix this issue, didn't do one thing to help, seems like it might've actually got worse.

zgames99
1 hour ago, BloodyKnvies said:

Can confirm that todays patch that was supposed to be mainly to fix this issue, didn't do one thing to help, seems like it might've actually got worse.

It didnt fix the problem.

regelschirm

At least I don't seem to get late spawns anymore, since everyone else within the same raid needs to wait longer ( freeze duration at map loading 100%: 90s customs, 60s woods, 5s factory, 40s labs, 70s reserve, 70s interchange average).

suganuts
On 8/13/2020 at 6:23 PM, SH4DIX said:

I have the same problem since 12.7. If i click on Reserve,Customs,Shorline. Then i have "Loading map" it takes 40s to 100% but it takes  nearly 2 min to come to "Loading Loot". Its annoying because my Mate is then already at "Deploying". Then there is always "Awaiting Session Start" .... it makes me angry to see this. Then  i am joining ingame at "47:20" nearly 2-3 min Late spawning. I wrote the Support but they answered stupidly .... I said I have a SSD and 16 GB Ram. then they ignored my Ticket... . Pls I hope they can fix this.

I feel that Buddy it makes me so angry.

I came here to tell you that I have the same problem as everyone else where the Raid End screen takes 5-10 minutes to even pop up. I was promptly told it was my hardware, that there was no way it could be their end and to REINSTALL WINDOWS and get back to them, which obviously didn't fix it. This company sucks. The lead developer is too proud to go back on his own word. Its actually pathetic tbh. Can't even play the game how its intended when spawns are 50 m apart and you get rushed. They don't care, nor are they ever going to as long as people keep buying the game. Its all about how they can make the most money and NEVER have to finish the game.

• Sad 1

aesorrity

MONTHS PASSED, SAME PROBLEM.

I just bought the game and starting the game with this error is taking me away from the game, find a solution please.

fryguy5134
On 12/1/2020 at 3:11 AM, BiGGyQc said:

nice new!!!!

Today, in one hour, at 14.00 Moscow time, we plan to start installing a technical update of the client and the server, which fixes a number of problems associated with late loading into the raid, as well as fixing the display of the lot on the flea market with the option web socket, and making other technical fixes. The game will be stopped for about 2 hours. This is not a patch 0.12.9.

This is the first step to improve the situation with late loading into the raid. The work will be iterative and include further fixes and processing of feedback.

This was nice to read, and then I read replies after you and got bummed again. I'm going to try anyways and see what my performance is like, I hope they fixed this issue for some people at least. BSG is trying, their focus right now is just cramming all the new stuff into the game, with optimization coming later. Unfortunately, this means they will lose a bit of the player base that have these issues and have not received a good fix. IMHO they should switch focus to optimizing performance and fixing the netcode issues before adding more tangles into the mix. Organize now just a little will save headaches and hours of near impossible to trace/fix bugs down the line. It is apparent that they don't know what is causing this due to it not being fixed yet.

• Upvote 1

Roumain

I'm experiencing this problem too since 12.7. It sometimes takes 3 to 5 minutes to load a game, while it took 2-3 minutes top before the update.

fryguy5134
On 12/24/2020 at 10:14 AM, Deplex said:

Wipe day. The problem is still here. :)

Yeah, same here. At least they put a workaround in place to make everyone in the lobby wait for the slowest loading person.

Naminee
Posted (edited)

(POSSIBLE HELP) I was having this same issues for months already, probably since 12.7 and I did uninstall the game before without a change, but this time i tried to uninstall the launcher too so it deletes all the files related to tarkov, and it actually helped. I remember i was at 3:40 matching, now Im on matching at 2:00... I dont know if it might work for everyone but i think its worth trying until they have a proper fix for it.

Edited by Naminee

kjakubison

While I dont think anything about this is a 1 solution fixes all type situation. After the customs release I had the same problem, loading map stuck at 100% for 1-2 mins. Tried pretty much everything in this thread and nothing worked. 

However, I did recently find the solution for my particular issue. I had 4-5 year old ram(2x8 - 16gb total of corsair vengeance lpx). I got new ram and am now sitting at 32gbs. I now have 32gb of ram and its completely unrelated to tarkov but it happened to be a happy coincidence for me. Fully loading into customs and waiting for players typically by 2:30 instead of the 4-5mins that I was experiencing prior. 

MaaZaToV-74

Same for me..

8 minute round trip loading for a raid

New ssd 

16 g Ram 

I bought and installed the game 4 days ago. first days the game runs like clockwork. the next day I invite a friend to play in the band and it all started. I completely reinstalled the game and the launcher. nothing helps. otherwise the game is really excellent. but this spoils everything. especially when I see that this problem dates back 2 years.

Edited by Kaamos74
Help me