Game Freezing at "Loading Map 100%"

H3LLS70RM

Hey guys,

I dont know if this will help you, but I had the same problem. Medium to High-End PC averaging 30 fps and always loading late.

The only thing that helpes was to create a new windows boot device (e.g. USB-Stick) and to delete all partitions in the partitionsmanager. Now im loading in after 1 minute instead of 5 and i can achieve a stable 80-90 FPS.

Best regards

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quisqueya

• fryguy5134

• Sanctyy

• Fonsi87

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, this began happening right after I installed the 0.12.7.8398 update. When I would attempt to load the maps Shoreline, Customs, and Reserve, my game would load everything fine up until I reached "L

im expiereincing exactky the same

This issue is occuring for me as well.. Only on Customs and Interchange. No errors, no debug. I have 8 thread system with 32 GB RAM. Doesn't even max out RAM, only utilises 11-12 GB. Tr

Posted Images

Beatbaron

Same problem over here .... plus for about 2 days now, I had the PC crash completely after all screens going black when loading into a raid.

I could join in later after restarting the PC, and everthing works fine but eventually it happens again when trying to load into a new raid.

Running on Win 10 Pro (latest Updates), GTX 1080 (latest Updates), 32GB RAM, Only SSD's, 850W power supply, 

Any help is kindly appreciated. 

StuballGames

Forever bumping this till they fix it. 100% loading map stagnating for 2-3 minutes has been a massive issue for almost a year now.

• 4 weeks later...
HenryCDawg

I have had this problem for a good 4 months now and after cleaning my pc fans with air, and my CPU fan, and reapplying thermal paste, it has fixed the loading map 100% issue. Before I would freeze at loading map 100% for 3-4 minutes but after cleaning my pc and reapplying thermal paste I don't load map for that long and instead I do it instantly like before in the past wipes. Additionally, I receive more fps then before the pc clean. I had not cleaned my pc for a good 4 years and after I cleaned it my PC performed better in every game I play. This may not fix for everyone but I thought I might as well tell this forum how I fixed my issue