Game freezing 10-15 times per 20 min raid.

Bathory93

To start this video was recorded in offline raid as I have given up on playing online raids till I can figure this out. This has been happening me for months and last two updates have made it unplayable for me personally.

My specs are as follows

GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti  CPU: i7-8700K CPU @ 4.7GHz Memory: 16 GB RAM @3200 Current resolution: 2560 x 1440, 144Hz.

My settings don't see to affect this at all I have tried all low, high and mixed settings nothing helps in that regard.

I have tried so many things in the last two months to help this and it either doesn't help or makes it worse. I will post a video of me playing in offline (happens worse online, but I am sick of losing loot to full on freezing every time I look at a player.) At around 14 seconds in the video you can see what I mean.  Game freezes for 2 seconds and that is a low freeze compared to some lasting 4 seconds plus. I play tons of other games single player and multiplayer and do not have any problems like this at all. Any help or insight would be great.

Before anyone says it's shadow play I never use it only to record this video, I also always have it turned off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIHPa5ktXwY

Edited by Bathory93