Sign in to follow this  
qwertyuio583

Am i the only one seeing this?

qwertyuio583

645361744_2020-08-0114-43(0).thumb.png.b3c9e80675d7be0d0c7164ef139bc443.pngIs this a streamer or something?

Is it Pestily¿?

LenzOA

yes, you are the only one, nobody else is seeing this. thanks for sharing, looks good.

• Like 1

qwertyuio583
1 minute ago, LenzOA said:

yes, you are the only one, nobody else is seeing this. thanks for sharing, looks good.

Can I get a normal response from someone normal?

• Upvote 1

LenzOA

a streamer made a charity stream so he can get 50% of the money as a tax refund. he reached 1 million $ in donations and made a cosplay stream as therapist. since he is the biggest streamer for tarkov nowadays they changed the picture of therapist to his cosplay. maybe gone in a couple of hours or days.

• Like 2

Xarc
5 minutes ago, qwertyuio583 said:

Is it Pestily¿?

No ;)  ... this one is just a "scammer" which is trying to get your money.

• Like 2

Seiby_one

no, you not the only one!

game dont work a week on my computer and hundreds others, and bsg do nothing for 201error, but they do things like this... good job BSG.... facepalm

2020-08-01[14-05] (0).png

qwertyuio583

Alright thanks guys

LenzOA
4 minutes ago, Xarc said:

No ;)  ... this one is just a "scammer" which is trying to get your money.

its not a scam. but a lot of the big streamer make the charities for children because people are more likely to donate money for that cause, also the taxpayer has to pay more since the country he is in gets less taxes. also if you could not get any tax refunds i bet 99% of all charity streams on twitch would not exist. after all its for a good cause and not a scam.

Xarc
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, LenzOA said:

its not a scam. but a lot of the big streamer make the charities for children because people are more likely to donate money for that cause, also the taxpayer has to pay more since the country he is in gets less taxes. also if you could not get any tax refunds i bet 99% of all charity streams on twitch would not exist. after all its for a good cause and not a scam.

Don't serve me the "legal" way. I'm already stuffed about the "adverts" from the internet.

He is already passed the line for a normal player.

He should start on his own (based on his money earned) the "help the children" without our expense just dressing as a clown.

He must not use this(the) game as a launching pad.

Edited by Xarc
Forgot to say "duck him".
  • Upvote 1

HeyApple420
vor 17 Stunden schrieb Xarc:

Don't serve me the "legal" way. I'm already stuffed about the "adverts" from the internet.

He is already passed the line for a normal player.

He should start on his own (based on his money earned) the "help the children" without our expense just dressing as a clown.

He must not use this(the) game as a launching pad.

he isn't using the game. Nikita which is the owner of the game just supports him for being an awesome person.

I don't know anything about tax-refund in Australia or some poo like that but he def. was paying money of his own pocket. every 50.000$ dollar collected during the stream pestily added 5.000$.

Just from watching his streams from time to time I know pestily hasn't got any money-problems. He's just a cool guy trying to make the world a bit better.

HeyApple420
vor 4 Minuten schrieb Xarc:

@HeyApple420 As you can see his contribution here.

as far as I know Pestily got the EOD edition, the account in this forum you linked to me is not him.

Xarc
6 minutes ago, HeyApple420 said:

as far as I know Pestily got the EOD edition, the account in this forum you linked to me is not him.

You see my edition under my character ? And who is using "!moist" ?

HeyApple420

dude just read this post the guy is linked a twitch channel that is non-existent. It is clearly not him.

Xarc
2 minutes ago, HeyApple420 said:

dude just read this post the guy is linked a twitch channel that is non-existent. It is clearly not him.

Sorry then (not) ... and also I came to the conclusion that he never had any contribution on the forum. Don't you agree ?

And if by any chances he had any contribution ... can you point me to his account ?

HeyApple420
vor 1 Minute schrieb Xarc:

Sorry then (not) ... and also I came to the conclusion that he never had any contribution on the forum. Don't you agree ?

And if by any chances he had any contribution ... can you point me to his account ?

No and what's the matter about this all ? He is a Content-Creator not a DEV or Forum Mod. He isn't even in the Staff-Team of this game. 

He is the guy who entertains his Community and enjoying the game. 
He is the guy who raised 1.000.000 $ while playing the game and doing a charity.

You are just some guy in a forum flaming someone for no reason. Kinda sad.

Xarc
5 minutes ago, HeyApple420 said:

He is a Content-Creator

Don't pray to false idols.

HeyApple420
vor 11 Minuten schrieb Xarc:

Don't pray to false idols.

I had this discussion before with some guy on Twitch. You have the opinion that people need to actually  work for the money they areearning.. but there is a big industry out there called Entertainment and Pestily is part of it.

Katie Perry for example can't even sing but she's earning Millions because no-one else can't do the stuff she does.

If you think you are treated unfair buy a webcam and start streaming on your own. Don't judge the work of others.

He isn't an Idol for me, I don't even watch his streams but you can't say he isn't entertaining at all. also he isn't forcing anyone to donate to him or his charity.

Xarc
2 minutes ago, HeyApple420 said:

but there is a big industry out there called Entertainment and Pestily is part of it.

This "industry" sometime bury legit businesses. Like hardware vendors are doing to the games with their "discoveries".

3 minutes ago, HeyApple420 said:

Katie Perry for example can't even sing but she's earning Millions because no-one else can't do the stuff she does.

I don't care about her ... she is not playing EFT for now (but who knows, if she finds out that there is money involved here).

Greed is always present everywhere.

5 minutes ago, HeyApple420 said:

Don't judge the work of others.

Why not ?

PS: My English vocabulary prevents me from saying too much. You should take advantage of it. ;)

HeyApple420
vor 3 Minuten schrieb Xarc:

This "industry" sometime bury legit businesses. Like hardware vendors are doing to the games with their "discoveries".

I don't care about her ... she is not playing EFT for now (but who knows, if she finds out that there is money involved here).

Greed is always present everywhere.

Why not ?

PS: My English vocabulary prevents me from saying too much. You should take advantage of it. ;)

I'm not native english, Sorry for bad grammar.

But you are just a mad forum-troll which makes me sick. I'm out of this discussion.

You can PM me when you did something good for your local environment I will give you free promotion on MY Twitch-Channel lmao.

Xarc
22 minutes ago, HeyApple420 said:

But you are just a mad forum-troll which makes me sick.

I'm sorry if you feel this way. But what the hell it's your opinion.

tobiassolem

Seems like you lads are mostly having a private conversation here, perhaps keep it that way, rather than moving further off-topic?