Game constantly crashes when trying to spawn

CovertOne

When I try to spawn into maps or even while loading, my game suddenly crashes and takes discord with it. 

The error codes the log gives are the same every time, but I can't find anything on what they are or what they mean. 

The codes are first "|Error|Default|<b>Locale</b>. Trying to add duplicate: You have already bought the maximum amount of this item in the current restock|"

Followed by  "|Error|Default|Error: Bundle  not found in manifest| "

Specs of PC are: i7 4790k, gtx 1060 6gb, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, The game is on a SSD

Help Please?

• 7 months later...
tryabaconslice
On 8/2/2020 at 7:47 PM, CovertOne said:

When I try to spawn into maps or even while loading, my game suddenly crashes and takes discord with it. 

The error codes the log gives are the same every time, but I can't find anything on what they are or what they mean. 

The codes are first "|Error|Default|<b>Locale</b>. Trying to add duplicate: You have already bought the maximum amount of this item in the current restock|"

Help Please?

On 8/3/2020 at 6:43 PM, SevoCity said:

i have this issue aswell, ive had this issue since the beginning of the wipe good luck getting any help on here

On 3/10/2021 at 8:57 PM, OhhGee11 said:

Hi

I am experiencing the same error, was there a fix found for this error?

Did any of you find a solution, have been struggling with this for weeks and am becoming extremely frustrated that I cannot play a game I paid over $100 for

OhhGee11
On 3/15/2021 at 2:01 PM, tryabaconslice said:

Did any of you find a solution, have been struggling with this for weeks and am becoming extremely frustrated that I cannot play a game I paid over $100 for

Not yet unfortunately, im still searching for a fix.

its really frustrating me as well i really want to play

monkeyman767

Not to be "that guy" but have you uninstalled and re-installed it. Making sure that your System Locale is set properly.

I say that because of this bit "|Error|Default|<b>Locale</b>", and while my Unity abilities are rusty as hell, if there's some sort of string replacement going on for translations, it may be looking for a particular font or character that doesn't exist.

It's just a guess of course, but you know, first step is always turn it off and on again 😅

OhhGee11
On 8/2/2020 at 5:47 PM, CovertOne said:

Help Please?

On 3/15/2021 at 2:01 PM, tryabaconslice said:

13 hours ago, monkeyman767 said:

Not to be "that guy" but have you uninstalled and re-installed it. Making sure that your System Locale is set properly.

I say that because of this bit "|Error|Default|<b>Locale</b>", and while my Unity abilities are rusty as hell, if there's some sort of string replacement going on for translations, it may be looking for a particular font or character that doesn't exist.

It's just a guess of course, but you know, first step is always turn it off and on again 😅

On 8/3/2020 at 4:43 PM, SevoCity said:

i have this issue aswell, ive had this issue since the beginning of the wipe good luck getting any help on here

Hey guys

I think i have finally found a fix.  I have played 4 raids without crashing.

Go no Nvidia Experience EFT Settings and lower the slider to be 1 notch under "optimal" as pictured.

So far so good.  Let me know how you guys go. 

eft.PNG

WELP my game was fine i never had this issue and randomly the game just wanted to start crashing a few days ago, I have tried formatting reinstalling windows 10, installing/updating all my drivers, updating my bio, changing GFX settings. also Checking integrity of the game will give me an ERROR and tell me i need to reinstall and just keep's going into a endless loop wth??