Update Wipes

AngryTuna

I got EFT on the New Years sale, and this was my first update since. and my question is: is each update a clean wipe of the players Character? i looked around the forum to find some answers and there was one thread there but they were only talking about the ingame currency give away (daily thing that game give you so you dont go broke)... so there was no answer really... so if anyone here knows if its going to be a clean wipe on every update, i would rather wait till the game comes out than have to repeat all over again... i was pretty geared up, now all my items are gone and all stats reset to 0... i can understand a clean wipe before the game comes out but for every update is just ridiculous... if this was an update bug and someone know where the fix is or can point me to the right thread that would be greatly appreciated... Thank you...

p.s with this update there is no possibility to extra items, they just vanish if you complete a raid, even in offline mode items vanish...

54 minutes ago, AngryTuna said:

I got EFT on the New Years sale, and this was my first update since. and my question is: is each update a clean wipe of the players Character? i looked around the forum to find some answers and there was one thread there but they were only talking about the ingame currency give away (daily thing that game give you so you dont go broke)... so there was no answer really... so if anyone here knows if its going to be a clean wipe on every update, i would rather wait till the game comes out than have to repeat all over again... i was pretty geared up, now all my items are gone and all stats reset to 0... i can understand a clean wipe before the game comes out but for every update is just ridiculous... if this was an update bug and someone know where the fix is or can point me to the right thread that would be greatly appreciated... Thank you...

p.s with this update there is no possibility to extra items, they just vanish if you complete a raid, even in offline mode items vanish...

You do realize you are playing an alpha game and they have said there are several more wipes ahead of us.  We have more alpha wipes, beta wipes, and then the one right before the game starts.  And there are not wipes ever update.  Maybe just the larger ones but there have been 3 hot fix patches this week and no wipes.  If you dont like the wipes you can come back once the game is finished.  And there is a large possibility of extra items.  I have 2 pairs of NVGs, 3 different shotguns, 3 rifles and mags and ammo.  Offline mode items vanish cause they are sopposed to. As of the last patch